Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6688
BF reaaallyy needs to have a 1st person option if battlerecorded it would be so much better.

Look into it please dice <3.

Also I need abit of advice as fraps slows my PC down tremendously ingame so what can I use to recorded videos in first person?

P.S Dice do something!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
Fraps makes u lag???
try lowing the fps it uses, and shut down all background tasks
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6626
actually i think he's like me, 512mb of RAM and a 2.56ghz CPU my cpu is ok but i seriously need RAM.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6778
Same with me.
If I start recording with Fraps ingame then my 30-35 FPS reduces to 1-3...
Id rather make  tons of screenshots by puttnig a book on the hotkey and if i change the pictures quickly enough in ACDSee, it would become a movie
(*Cusa*)craig
+2|6635
set the fps down to25 and the video size to half and ur game will play better when it runs and ur video will be still just as nice
pasngr
+50|6668
Yea, battlerecorder needs a lot of work.  No rewind button.  And the point of view from the center of vehicles is ridiculous.  Regarding the lag, in my experience it is a video card memory issue.  I get a lot of lag when recording because my memory card only has 128MB.  I have 2GB of regular memory and a 3.2 GHz Pentium, so it must be the memory card.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6736|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
so improvements are:
- first person
- rewind button
- abalability to know when you record and only record if you say it, (with the demo.recorddemo command)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6646|Little Bentcock
4 some reason my battlerecorder wont work, how do i start/downlad it, sorry 4 soundin like a noob

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard