KrisBulldog
+3|6641
Can Any1 Help Me Get It Im Stuck
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6669
Hey man i can say  that this is the easiest way, play warlord, use sniper, and drop claymores in tv station and palace as much as humanly possible....  Thats how I got mine and it was easier then sin, as well as last night i was one possibly two away from expert, well i had 37 kills like that but no badge, you know how that goes sometimes.  BUt yeah most definaley warlord, and claymores, if you dont have SF, then try karkand and at first two flags closest american base.
KrisBulldog
+3|6641

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

Hey man i can say  that this is the easiest way, play warlord, use sniper, and drop claymores in tv station and palace as much as humanly possible....  Thats how I got mine and it was easier then sin, as well as last night i was one possibly two away from expert, well i had 37 kills like that but no badge, you know how that goes sometimes.  BUt yeah most definaley warlord, and claymores, if you dont have SF, then try karkand and at first two flags closest american base.
Cheers m8 ill try dat
MooseRyder
+37|6677|Montréal, Canada
Special forces Expansion on Warlord

Be sniper and have a friend that is support so he can supply you.

and put claymores around the TV Station and inside the Palace. i received my VET and EXP that way, it goes really quick, people dont pay attention at all while running corners or into doors
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6625
If you dont have SF just go on a karkand very crowded server, then just rush towards a bunch of guys (dont care about being killed) drop a claymore in their face then you'll die, a couple of secs later the kills history at upper left corner of the screen should look like:
KrisBulldog [claymore] dude
KrisBulldog [claymore] dude3
KrisBulldog [claymore] dude2
KrisBulldog [claymore] dude1
KrisBulldog
+3|6641
Cheers every1 ill try them asap
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6607|England
Karkand, 32 server (so less armour to riun your fun) 16 players (so rounds last ages) CLAYMORES, i got it easily just lay them and forget about them and then 2 minutes later you see you killed 2 or 3 people at once.
I thought it would be impossible but then i tried this and got it first time (vet + expert in same round)
niomosy
+26|6712
Warlord's probably the best way I've seen.  I actually haven't had as much luck on Karkand as I'd hoped.  Might just be me...

As for Warlord, the one trick there is finding a good server.  Given that there aren't all that many SF servers running in the first place, you've got a few 24/7 Warlord servers (at least one of which as FF turned off) or you're just going to have to find a decent server that doesn't have too long a rotation.

I was trying Warlord last night and had the oddest night.  There was hardly any fighting in the palace in several rounds.  I was baffled.  I mean, I mustered up around 9 clay kills from the palace but that was a decent number of the kills and that was the best round.  It got worse from there.

Going to try again tonight.  23 more to go before I'm at 300 so I'll probably just try and rack those up and try for Vet and Expert at the same time.  That should even get me my Vet Sniper SF badge and if I'm lucky, Good Conduct medal (though I doubt it with clays )
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6733|austria
nah karkand and claymores...
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
niomosy
+26|6712

TeK||drake666 wrote:

nah karkand and claymores...
I'm guessing playing as MEC and nailing the Hotel cap spots... that or the fence areas?

I dunno, I have better luck on Warlord.  I do wanna get my Vet Sniper SF badge as well   Plus I'm burned out on Karkand.
MooseRyder
+37|6677|Montréal, Canada
or if Warlord and Karkand dont work for you.

theres still an other option i can see which is ok with me but gonna annoy 90% of the other team,

Go in a huge open space map like Gulf Of Oman where theres A LOT of armor/apcs and take a buggy and put c4 on it.

Drive untill ur near one hop out run a seconde and make ur buggy explod and get c4 kills like that.

My friend done is expert like this.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6669|Peoria
Warlord in my opinion would be the best (I don't have the award, but thats because of laziness)

either Use the ATV's with C4 and Jihad everyone.

or Claymore the TV Station. Its a choke point.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6674|The Netherlands
1 word: claymore whore in karkand in front of hotel.
niomosy
+26|6712

MooseRyder wrote:

or if Warlord and Karkand dont work for you.

theres still an other option i can see which is ok with me but gonna annoy 90% of the other team,

Go in a huge open space map like Gulf Of Oman where theres A LOT of armor/apcs and take a buggy and put c4 on it.

Drive untill ur near one hop out run a seconde and make ur buggy explod and get c4 kills like that.

My friend done is expert like this.
Jihad Jeep'ing it sounds like a tough call for Expert.  I used that to get the Basic but it seems tough to do for Expert.  Maybe if you survive the explosion and take out more than one person at a time....

Going to try claymore whoring it on Warlord again.  I was a couple shy of Vet last time when time ran out.  The only thing I need to work on is figuring where to put them to get kills in other areas of the map until it becomes a palace battle.

Maybe I'll give Karkand a round as well tonight.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6762|Norcal, usa
ok, this is the bonafide easiest way:

Requirements:

2- good friends on opposite sides
1- joke account
1- 16 player dragon valley server on a 64 player map (this allows you lots of time) I guess it could theoretically work on any map with a carrier (carrier is better because the boat spawn point spawns in only 1 spot, 2 if you're one of those technicality monsters), but i find that dragon valley is easiest

Instructions
Have the joke account (now to be referred to as y) drive a boat to the US Arty
Then the guy who wants the badge(x) goes to the arty, x kills y
x drives the boat to the carrier, while y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y

the only tricky part is getting to the carrier
and hopefully no one else on us wants a boat

you can use this for explosives, knife, pistol, any badge that requires taht kind of shit
i say about 20 seconds per kill
so say 45 min per round(remember, little people, lots of tickets, minimal conflict), 1 min spent getting to the carrier

(45 * 60)/20 = 132 kills theoretically, more if you're very efficient
and dont even get started if you have 3 guys, z can be a medic, and he can revive y, and x can get i dont know how many kills
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6605|MANCHESTERRR
2 words, Karkand - Claymore... ^Rofl to that guy, Because that aint padding

Last edited by PoP (2006-04-20 16:16:03)

tgust5
+22|6649
dude...go to a pistol and knife server.  if they dont kick you for using explosives, then get out the c4 and just run up to people, drom it, and detinate.  i dont have that badge because my connection sucks and i cant find a good knife/pistol server.  be as careful as you can to not tk anyone and hop around a lot.  it might be cheating but who cares.  its a freakin game:)  dont use claymores because that new patch made it so you can only drop 2 at a time.

Last edited by tgust5 (2006-04-20 19:57:24)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6714|Calgary
Karkand is good but Warlord is gold.
niomosy
+26|6712
Claymore spamming on Warlord seems the way to go.  I tried Karkand for a while last night and just couldn't rack up that many kills.  With so many routes to take in/around the hotel it's hard to figure out which route the troops will take at any given time.  I actually had better luck between the Square and Suburbs.

With Warlord, I've been able to get up closer to groups to drop off my presents.  It usually results in 1 kill but I've gotten a lot of 2's and a few 3's that way.  The trick for Expert is still figuring out where to drop them while waiting for the Palace battle to begin.

One thing I'm actually thinking about trying over the weekend is finding a Warlord server 1.20 so I can have 5 clays going at any given time.  My laptop's still got BF2 on it from before my desktop upgrade so I can just upgrade it to 1.20, hopefully, and play.  We'll see...

Last edited by niomosy (2006-04-21 08:55:29)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6605|MANCHESTERRR
Is it just me or have people relaxed on the idea of "All knife / Pistol"?
niomosy
+26|6712

PoP wrote:

Is it just me or have people relaxed on the idea of "All knife / Pistol"?
I see a lot of people mentioning them.  I avoid them.  I managed to get my expert knife on a legit server so I'll do the same for expert explosives and pistol, even if explosives does keep teasing me by getting me into the 30's yet not allowing me to hit 37.  Warlord will open up to me one of these days....
dankassasin42o
+68|6701|Reefersyde, CA
tryin to get a badge that requires 18+ kills, i find it easier to USE only the items that will get you the badge, so Explosive Ord, USE NO GUNS.   only c4/claymore/or mines.    till u hit your spot.  im workin on expert.  mite have to try the claymore.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6763|England

jermyang wrote:

ok, this is the bonafide easiest way:

Requirements:

2- good friends on opposite sides
1- joke account
1- 16 player dragon valley server on a 64 player map (this allows you lots of time) I guess it could theoretically work on any map with a carrier (carrier is better because the boat spawn point spawns in only 1 spot, 2 if you're one of those technicality monsters), but i find that dragon valley is easiest

Instructions
Have the joke account (now to be referred to as y) drive a boat to the US Arty
Then the guy who wants the badge(x) goes to the arty, x kills y
x drives the boat to the carrier, while y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y
y spawns
x knifes y

the only tricky part is getting to the carrier
and hopefully no one else on us wants a boat

you can use this for explosives, knife, pistol, any badge that requires taht kind of shit
i say about 20 seconds per kill
so say 45 min per round(remember, little people, lots of tickets, minimal conflict), 1 min spent getting to the carrier

(45 * 60)/20 = 132 kills theoretically, more if you're very efficient
and dont even get started if you have 3 guys, z can be a medic, and he can revive y, and x can get i dont know how many kills
https://x11.putfile.com/12/33801101547.gif
niomosy
+26|6712

dankassasin42o wrote:

tryin to get a badge that requires 18+ kills, i find it easier to USE only the items that will get you the badge, so Explosive Ord, USE NO GUNS.   only c4/claymore/or mines.    till u hit your spot.  im workin on expert.  mite have to try the claymore.
Clays seem like the way to go.  I'm trying for Expert as well.  Came pretty close a few times on Warlord.  Going to have to keep trying and hope for a server where things just go my way.
antin0de
+44|6689|SL,UT
Here's how I did it:

Play a 64-player SF server on Warlord (preferrably half-full).
Start off as an Engineer on Insurgent team, spawning at TV Tower.
AT Mine the top of the hill by the TV tower, and the road by the palace security office.
Once you get your kills, respawn as sniper in the palace.
Claymore the flag rooms to get the first guys who try to cap it.
  - It might also be wise to start this way, as good SAS strategy is to sneak by and cap the palace off the bat.
Let the SAS take ONE of the palace flags, so a hellacious battle crops up there.
Claymore the flag, and an arbitrary corner.
Repeat.

You can alternate between AT mines and Claymores depending on how the round is going, so just judge accordingly.  I'd switch back and forth, especially when I saw somebody armor-whoring a specific area.

But if each team has control of one of the palace flags, stick with the Claymore method.

Claymores from your previous spawn tend to carry over until you die again.  So if you mined the flag and nobody hit it, you can cover more ground.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard