Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6734|Germany

Why, oh why do people leave their tanks/APCs somewhere next to the enemy?????
I mean, they drive arround and get hit by another tank, an At-rocket or whatever. And what do they do? They jump out and run away, leaving the armor with half of its health behind. And what happens? An enemy goes for a walk and thinks its his birthday because the enemy gave him an armor.
Even worse: some stupid idiots jump out to take a flag (often seen at Karkand hotel).
Especially on citymaps this actions can make your team lose the round, so damn, stay in your tank and don't run away from it.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6775|Human Meat Shield
A tankers omen... " I live today, but today only, as my tank is grounded and in despair, today I die with my tank."
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6745|Comber, Northern Ireland
ahhh but i would ofen jump out of my tank/apc and strap c4 to it, waiting for the enemy, now that fun!
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6734|Germany

david363 wrote:

ahhh but i would ofen jump out of my tank/apc and strap c4 to it, waiting for the enemy, now that fun!
That is fun, actually a pretty nice way to kill someone and its not bad because the tank respawns at your team's base. You do not really give it to the enemy.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.
Yea if, on teh rare occasion, I am armour horing I go down with my tank/apc so I can collect it again at the base.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6745|Comber, Northern Ireland
but with my way you dont die and sometimes u get a kill too!
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6719|Norway
And for gods sake - if the enemy is stupid enough to jump out of his tank because it's hurt:

Take it!!!

Drive it to safety and get it repaired.. If, for example, on Karkand - then US has just lost its hardware advantage
tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
I like chucking med packs at them. Sometimes a nub will think it's C4 and get out.. *YOINK* hehehe

I'm sure a lot of peeps here have done this.
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6746|Hamilton, Scotland
the decision is, is the tank going 2 blow or isnt it, thts what u need 2 watch

or just carry about an at weapon
savking
+37|6593|England

tF-afrojap wrote:

I like chucking med packs at them. Sometimes a nub will think it's C4 and get out.. *YOINK* hehehe

I'm sure a lot of peeps here have done this.
ah ha yes! ive done this nuerous times its hilerious the idoits dnt even clock that your wearing a medik uniform.
another great thing to do is to drop a clay more (as a sniper obv) when someones chasing you and they run right over it KABOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! you usualy have the same fate though if your close enough
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6830|St. Louis, MO
If your an engineer mines make good anti theft devices.Sometimes i'll jump out and put a mine on top.
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6641

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

If your an engineer mines make good anti theft devices.Sometimes i'll jump out and put a mine on top.
Word.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard