tr1ce
+0|6780|St. Aug, FL
ive thought about that but no good map for doing it presents itself, do you have a suggestion? sharqi comes to mind.
I don't think there's any mobile AA there.  I got it on Dragon Valley within the first 5 minutes of the round.  Just head into a base full of infantry and fire away. Operation Clean Sweep would probably be a good one too.
Gin
+0|6773
Ditto on most,passed over for 1st sgt.no progress to next rank showing,hope all clears up at 50,000 points.
ZZZargo333
+0|6829
blah also stuck at MsSgt 42,000 points and I wont get my final unlock because EA cant get it right even tho they put off this patch for a month to "make sure they got it right" honestly this should be a very obvious error they shouldve seen, requirements were pretty stupid anyway why would they set it at 7 kills for both badges? therein lies the problem... make basic 7 vet 12 (or so) and expert 18 and all woulda been fine.... also wish EA would make more announcements ont heir site so we know what the hell they are doing most of the time.
LOGAN
+0|6778

tr1ce wrote:

ive thought about that but no good map for doing it presents itself, do you have a suggestion? sharqi comes to mind.
I don't think there's any mobile AA there.  I got it on Dragon Valley within the first 5 minutes of the round.  Just head into a base full of infantry and fire away. Operation Clean Sweep would probably be a good one too.
no theres AA sites all over sharqi, ill give it a shot on dragon valley though, i dont play that map too much.
PauloCosta
+0|6778|Brazil
the same here, in fact i had all basic and nothing, now i have some veteren and nothing, what can i do?
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6778|Long Island
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW...FOR ALL YOU...HERE IT IS:

Question Reference #051009-000833
Subject:  I understand that the requirements for ranks and awards changed in the new pa...
Platform & Game:  PC (includes Pogo)
  Battlefield 2
Category:  Game Features and Information
  Profiles and Stats
Submitted:  10/09/2005 07:48 AM
Last Updated:  10/13/2005 11:09 AM

Discussion Thread
Response (GM Argain) 10/13/2005 11:09 AM 
Hello,

If you were over 20,000 at the time of the patch, unfortunately you will not be able to become a 1st Sergeant.  I'm sorry if this is upsetting to you but I'm afraid there is no way to change that fact.

Thank you for writing us,

EARepArgain
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
kts123
+0|6771
Hey, which badges are needed for "first sergeant"?
All the basic badges or just the kitbadges?
(I know the page says you only need the kitbadges,
but I wanna make sure to have the right ones when I reach 20.000 points).

Last edited by kts123 (2005-10-13 12:15:56)

LOGAN
+0|6778

Slickdawg8 wrote:

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW...FOR ALL YOU...HERE IT IS:

Question Reference #051009-000833
Subject:  I understand that the requirements for ranks and awards changed in the new pa...
Platform & Game:  PC (includes Pogo)
  Battlefield 2
Category:  Game Features and Information
  Profiles and Stats
Submitted:  10/09/2005 07:48 AM
Last Updated:  10/13/2005 11:09 AM

Discussion Thread
Response (GM Argain) 10/13/2005 11:09 AM 
Hello,

If you were over 20,000 at the time of the patch, unfortunately you will not be able to become a 1st Sergeant.  I'm sorry if this is upsetting to you but I'm afraid there is no way to change that fact.

Thank you for writing us,

EARepArgain
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
bummer.

i guess i dont care though, even though i should be a 1st sgt, i think the master sgt tag looks better anyway, its fatter than the other lower ranks, helps people recognize my authority...

seriously though, i dont have a problem with it unless people with lower GP are getting commander priority over people with higher GP, simply because the ranks are botched.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

As I suspected, the above now verifies. This subject is done. Further posts in the forums about this subject will be redirected and closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard