alpinestar
+304|6620|New York City baby.
I went to a server the other night and I was flying a cobra with a decent gunner for few rounds then all of the sudden private arrives and cuts in the cobra with no skill what so ever not knowing he's a complete moron shooting down 1 tank of ours 3 infantry and killing one enemy I fly in the chimney with him on daliant plant, next I see that same fucking moron cutting in to cobra again so I do the following:
ME: Please get out
HIM : No
ME: Please get the fuck out with sugar on top
HIM: You get out %^&%$^&%$^&$% suck !@#$%@#$% your mom #@$%@#$%
ME: Ok

I fly the cobra to the line that is out of bounds (the line where commander says "Get back to the fight or you will be shot") You have to zoom in on minimap to see that his cabin is out of bounds and not yours otherwise you both will die, now that he's out of bounds his health dropps after few seconds and yours shouldn't (if it does he will always die first, you just have to make a quick move)he dies you don't
ME: So now how dumb do you feel ?
HIM: disconnected from server.

not a cute story but a good hint for unwanted gunners, I know this will get out of hand eventually so it is best that you know what the pilots are capable of before you will try to be an asshole

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-04-15 07:45:15)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6712|UK
same happened to me, I then told him to let someone else gun because he sucks and he left the server.
I always give them a chance but if they suck, red zone they go!
alpinestar
Yeah also good to be a medic and enter the red zone slowly he will die first eventually and you just quickly pull out and you should be ok if you have masterd your chopper skills enough
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6723|NCFSU2
Or you could tell him what he's doing wrong and help him become a better player. Or just deal with it, or find another server if he bothers you so much.
alpinestar

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Or you could tell him what he's doing wrong and help him become a better player. Or just deal with it, or find another server if he bothers you so much.
Or I could just shoot him and tell him to read the booklet that came with the game ?

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-04-15 07:46:45)

masterderman
TaNk WhOrE
+1|6659|Charlotte N.C.
yeah i hate bad gunners, but at least you can give him a little advice to become a better one, not saying that you shouldn't "kick" him out of your chopper, but if he was a PRIVATE(no insignia) you could have helped him out(if he was a PFC the said person might not know what to do et....)
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6723|NCFSU2

alpinestar wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Or I could just shoot him and tell him to read the booklet that came with the game ?
Teamwork at it's finest... Hope I never play with you...
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6756|Germany, near Koblenz
Poor, very poor!

Fortunately there are not to much "I'm the king and every other player has to accept my will!"-CENSORED at the game.
alpinestar
Like I said I could be much nicer to him and tell him to do what you suggested but he ran his potty mouth too much so I shut him up, and honestly when I first installed the game I read the book that came with it and went to a server that had no people on it just played around with stuff then I learned everything on non ranked server  then came to ranked server surely sucked but havent killed so many teammates in one run during my carrier.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6776|Upper Franconia
IMAO I'm a quite good gunner in fact that I can kill any arriving enemy chopper with my TV missile without a problem [I frickin dont understand why people use the GUN or HELLFIRES to destroy enemy helicopters ?!??!].
My friend is a pretty good pilot and I know this, and he knows that I can gun. But all the time there are just noob gunners or pilots that get on our nerves. The only way to get effectively rid of them is an M95 or if you are pilot, fly to a mountain and then bail out letting the helicopter crash.

To all co-pilots out there: please do whatever your pilot says
alpinestar
I wish I have recorded it with fraps you wouldn't stand on this guy's side, but yeah as far as teamplay goes I am a teamplayer, and I can assure you that if you are a half decent gunner you will get over 60 points in chopper with me

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-04-15 07:58:46)

FriiginChomper
+41|6725
Some Fag did this to me and he didnt even let me gun at all, he just wanted his friend to gun. But this is a good way, if you want to get rid of your gunner. but some people will kill anyone who hops in there just so there friend can gun or they can gun and there friend can pilot : \
alpinestar
Welcome to world of bf2, you have to know what others know to outsmart them.
DSRTurtle
+56|6709

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

IMAO I'm a quite good gunner in fact that I can kill any arriving enemy chopper with my TV missile without a problem [I frickin dont understand why people use the GUN or HELLFIRES to destroy enemy helicopters ?!??!].
My friend is a pretty good pilot and I know this, and he knows that I can gun. But all the time there are just noob gunners or pilots that get on our nerves. The only way to get effectively rid of them is an M95 or if you are pilot, fly to a mountain and then bail out letting the helicopter crash.

To all co-pilots out there: please do whatever your pilot says
I bet you occassionally miss the chpper with the TV Missle.  I have never seen anyone hit it every single time.  When I miss I switch over to the gun.  I can damage him and if I'm good enough kill him before he kills my and my pilot with the gun. 

Besides you have to wait for the TV missle to reload as well.
masterderman
TaNk WhOrE
+1|6659|Charlotte N.C.

alpinestar wrote:

I wish I have recorded it with fraps you wouldn't stand on this guy's side, but yeah as far as teamplay goes I am a teamplayer, and I can assure you that if you are a half decent gunner you will get over 60 points in chopper with me
not that i am saying you did wrong....still it never hurt to improve morons, but then again, they can never get better so disregard my last post, and i have never tried doing wat you said, i usally play with a buddy of mine from my clan, and one of us is always a sniper with an m95, and well i think you can guess that if anyone other than us gets in the helo..................and just to clarify we only do THAT on eithe non-populated rooms or semi, not very populated rooms, I.E. Moongamers-rooms like that
alpinestar

masterderman wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

not that i am saying you did wrong....still it never hurt to improve morons, but then again, they can never get better so disregard my last post, and i have never tried doing wat you said, i usally play with a buddy of mine from my clan, and one of us is always a sniper with an m95, and well i think you can guess that if anyone other than us gets in the helo..................and just to clarify we only do THAT on eithe non-populated rooms or semi, not very populated rooms, I.E. Moongamers-rooms like that
Moongamers, wait a second you that fucker that shot me out of the cobra the other night  (joke) but yeah I play on moongamers sometimes but dislike admins because they can't take the heat of beeing owned so they ban you.
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
Someone did that to me.He needed his lance corparal clanmate more than a gunny sergeant with a tiny bit more experiance than him.REALLY TEAMWORK!He wanted to fly with his clanmate but i got in.

At this point if i had a clanmate i would of told him il pick him up next round.I wouldnt of got in a second time im not greedy but oh no!He flys out of bounds killing me.

So for you m95 tkers or the out of bounds i can counter act it with something called c4 like i did to the pilot.I dont wanna mess my score up or loose the team tickets but if hes gonna fly outta bounds i had to teach him a lesson.Guess what happened after that......

He dies proberly due to his gunner and who get pilot now?Well little old me!

Lets just say i used his own trick.

Anyway after my shit story i would just like to say that clans or "expert" pilots should try to help the new people intead of doing cheap tricks to kill them.

Last edited by jord (2006-04-15 08:32:28)

guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6756|kansas
you know some jackass did that shit to me without giving me the chance to shoot anything he just wanted to get his friend to gun so fuck you whoever does this thing if he cant gun you learn how to shoot your missles asswhipe. oh and i tked them the rest of the time me and my clanmate ran a train on that chopper all day until we were kicked i can care less about messing up my score people want to disrespect me i got something for them.

Last edited by guppy99_00 (2006-04-15 08:37:12)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6720|Germany

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Teamwork at it's finest... Hope I never play with you...
Yeah,me too...

Assh*le-behaviour at its finest.

Same as teamkilling for vehicles(M95 anyone?),flashing people during takeoff,etc,etc...

Everybody has the right to use the chopper/jet/tank,the one who presses E first is the winner,that's the fair chance you get,everything beyond that is just asshattery.

If you think your gunner is not so good yet and you are the leet heliwhore - help him to get better instead of inventing techniques to kill off teammates!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6656|Derby, England

Ok dont Say I never help Best way to Kill sumone U dont want and not get any - score is this

let him be a Gunner in Front Fly to Out of Bounds ( u have 2 be badass pilot ) Make sure u have Nouse just stikin out of Bounds The guy In front dies u have a empty sit for your Budy next time if he jumps in do the same, 3 time he will not Jump in or will bail out bifore u get to out of bounds

if u do this right u can get read of any gunner and they will not Jump back in gunners seat

I do this and I never get any - score nor do i get people I dont want in the choper coming in houpe this will solve loads of peoples problems abouthaving gunner they dont want as long as his out of bouds and U not Its all Good Peace Boris
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6712|UK
A good pilot will get me at least 40 kills IAR - My record being 73 on Oman give or take a few accidental TK's.

Out of all the pilots and gunners I've played with, Coh-InR is the best pilot and P-Murda is the best gunner. I've learnt more stuff from those two speaking on VoIP than anyone else on BF2
geordie-assasin
+0|6679
I find that flying up to around 300 then just doing mustiple loops all the way down until the last minute works well.

They think you have lost control and tend to bail out.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6656|Derby, England

geordie-assasin wrote:

I find that flying up to around 300 then just doing mustiple loops all the way down until the last minute works well.

They think you have lost control and tend to bail out.
Ok dont Say I never help Best way to Kill sumone U dont want and not get any - score is this

let him be a Gunner in Front Fly to Out of Bounds ( u have 2 be badass pilot ) Make sure u have Nouse just stikin out of Bounds The guy In front dies u have a empty sit for your Budy next time if he jumps in do the same, 3 time he will not Jump in or will bail out bifore u get to out of bounds

if u do this right u can get read of any gunner and they will not Jump back in gunners seat

I do this and I never get any - score nor do i get people I dont want in the choper coming in  houpe this will solve loads of peoples problems  abouthaving gunner they dont want  as long as his out of bouds and U not Its all Good  Peace Boris
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6659
I can't gun - not very well at least. I've read the booklet and practised on non-populated servers. Now I need to practise in a combat situation to improve. How will I do this if (experienced) pilots never let me? I can shoot you down in my tank tho

https://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9622213234.gif&s=x10

edit: Don't know whya that's a broken link... - it works if u copy & paste it into a browser window...

Last edited by FuzzBuck Fuzz (2006-04-15 09:12:59)

splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6763|Omaha, Nebraska

alpinestar wrote:

I went to a server the other night and I was flying a cobra with a decent gunner for few rounds then all of the sudden private arrives and cuts in the cobra with no skill what so ever not knowing he's a complete moron shooting down 1 tank of ours 3 infantry and killing one enemy I fly in the chimney with him on daliant plant, next I see that same fucking moron cutting in to cobra again so I do the following:
ME: Please get out
HIM : No
ME: Please get the fuck out with sugar on top
HIM: You get out %^&%$^&%$^&$% suck !@#$%@#$% your mom #@$%@#$%
ME: Ok

I fly the cobra to the line that is out of bounds (the line where commander says "Get back to the fight or you will be shot") You have to zoom in on minimap to see that his cabin is out of bounds and not yours otherwise you both will die, now that he's out of bounds his health dropps after few seconds and yours shouldn't (if it does he will always die first, you just have to make a quick move)he dies you don't
ME: So now how dumb do you feel ?
HIM: disconnected from server.

not a cute story but a good hint for unwanted gunners, I know this will get out of hand eventually so it is best that you know what the pilots are capable of before you will try to be an asshole
That is great thanks for the idea! Usually my pilot will just do all sorts of flips and rolls making it look like he is about to crash and 90% of the time they jump..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard