polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

No, I don't 'no' what.

Okok stfu now I want more people to come in and bask in my glory.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6609|Sydney, Australia
what glory
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

Hey, Polawhatsits... Which servers don't have the language filter on?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Any thai, korean, japanese, taiwanese server. Umm not too sure about taiwanese servers now, I distinctly remember getting warned and stuff for 'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck'
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Now thanks to Darth_Fleder I feel like a shameless hypocrite

*Curls up in the corner and cries*
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6585|Florida

.:[CarelesS]:. wrote:

when ive been tk'd 5 times for the jet and i finally get in the co-pilot seat of a chopper and the dickhead crashes it or doesnt take-off till his friend gets in or untill an Su-34 flys past and takes us all out, so they can get the chopper
i had this problem once....and the 2 never did it to me again.  I managed to get the gunner seat of a cobra, and the pilot wouldnt take off until his buddy got gunner.  He kept saying "hop out", and i kept politely replying with "negative" in the speech window.  Well the pilot jumped out a couple times and started looking at me saying to get out.  I again said "negative" over and over.  Well i waited on my next opportunity.  He made the mistake of jumping out again, and as soon as i saw the blue dot in the pilot seat disappear, i hit F1 faster than saddam ran to his hole during the invasion, and took off in the chopper and left the 2 of them standing there.

I was lucky the rotors were warmed up already and ready to go from where we had sat for a couple minutes with them trying to get me out lol, so i didnt have to wait at all, just jumped seats and left them.  It was a classic hilarious moment.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

polarbearz wrote:

Any thai, korean, japanese, taiwanese server. Umm not too sure about taiwanese servers now, I distinctly remember getting warned and stuff for 'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck'
I dunno... Probably get booted for having round eyes or something if all the admins are like Polabearz.... ......
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Whaaaaat?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
https://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4804/wwiipropaganda25pt.jpg

Polarbearz in flight school.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Now who's the slitty eyed jet whore now huh? huh?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Cougar wrote:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4804 … da25pt.jpg

Polarbearz in flight school.
nowonder he kamikaze's a lot : D
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

I prefer to call it... Doing a thorough job.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6579|England
Polarbearz,what nationality are you? i know you are in singapore obviously but is that where you are from? just wanted to get a handle on the crazy cat that is the bearz! the only reason i asked is cos your written english i top knotch!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

I'm chinese Scary isn't it.

And it doesn't really take much effort to spell vulgarities. Not much effort at all. Heh.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

polarbearz wrote:

I'm chinese Scary isn't it.

And it doesn't really take much effort to spell vulgarities. Not much effort at all. Heh.
hen how, ni ing gai ting de dong joun wen ba?

u better understand that or im gonna smack ya
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

And for the record your ability to translate mandarin into phoenetics or (Hanyu Pinyin) really really sucks balls.

Hen Hao, Ni Ying Gai Ting De Dong Zhong Wen, Ba.

N00b.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01
bearz, you are chinese by race not nationality.....
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

polarbearz wrote:

And for the record your ability to translate mandarin into phoenetics or (Hanyu Pinyin) really really sucks balls.

N00b.
i know i just typed it randomly to see if u can read it common, give the aussie who is living in taiwna a break. tthf is right, ur race is chinese not nationality
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

I'm not too good with semantics you nubs.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Chinese is easy.  Just take a bunch of silverware in the kitchen, drop it on the floor and record it.  Take the recording to a Chinese McDonalds and they'll give you a number 4 with no pickles.

Tried this yesterday and it worked.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Cougar wrote:

Chinese is easy.  Just take a bunch of silverware in the kitchen, drop it on the floor and record it.  Take the recording to a Chinese McDonalds and they'll give you a number 4 with no pickles.

This one was freaking dam funny...!  +1 for making me laught for bout 5 min non-stop
Mantis701
+6|6575|PA, USA

Cougar wrote:

Oh My God, that's hilarious!
Mantis701
+6|6575|PA, USA
And polarbearz, you're a crazy wackjob!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6569|Here.

Cougar wrote:

They name their kids in a similar way, dont they?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

polarbearz wrote:

N00b.
I have absolutely no idea what you're poking at. I'll try in characters:
很 好,你 应 该 听 得 懂 中 文 ,吧。

Erm?

Very good, you (some thing), suggestion?

我 要 去 打 遍!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard