Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6762

Yet again.

first he gets all riled up because he can't kill something.
and when he does, he becomes an arrogant little butt, despite the fact he still had a .25 K/D ratio...

https://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/images/polar.JPG

he got so angry at the thais..

simply because they were better than him. *sigh*

when will he learn?

Last edited by Coolbeano (2006-04-15 07:25:47)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Coolbeano wrote:

Yet again.

first he gets all riled up because he can't kill something.
and when he does, he becomes an arrogant little butt, despite the fact he still had a .25 K/D ratio...

http://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/images/polar.JPG

he got so angry at the thais..

simply because they were better than him. *sigh*

when will he learn?
today, lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6624|Gold Coast, Australia
lol, im like that sometimes when all that is happening is just spawning and dying.. and when ive been tk'd 5 times for the jet and i finally get in the co-pilot seat of a chopper and the dickhead crashes it or doesnt take-off till his friend gets in or untill an Su-34 flys past and takes us all out, so they can get the chopper and i have to wait at the airfield because there are no other flags because the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM ARE KILLING EACH OTHER!!! and everyone in my clan that is playing is on the other side racking up points because of our shit team, laughing on teamspeak, and im swearing because its no fun to just die and not even leave your spawn point before your killed. FUCK I HATE THAT..

now, back to the subject.. lol

Last edited by .:[CarelesS]:. (2006-04-16 00:16:51)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
OMFG lol, polarbearz is on his PMS.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Angry, angry man.

Good to see. Heaven knows we need them (entertainment)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6757|Denmark
<3 polarbearz w00t he hasnt commented on it yet !

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-04-17 23:46:10)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

It's Polarbearz... you would have read the thread he wrote about the way of the Bearz. He's an arrogant prick, but what are ya gonna do?
At least he's creative with his insults rather than just saying "fuck you" every time.
Polarbearz, we <3 you!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

ROFL bearz.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
stupid bear.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

hang my head in shame.. fellow resident of the same country

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6756|06-01
lolsauce!!!
thats the bearz in game for ya!
khmer
+86|6676|Central California
LOL "This is why you fucking Thais come to my country to become prostitutes!"
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX
He only writes what we all want to say (or something close to) when we get into situations like that.
When everyone runs for the chopper regardless of skill. When those that don't have a clue believe they do.
Simply put I wish there was a flight time counter over people's heads so you knew a chopper was good to go or a death trap with roters.

As to bearz comment... it's not all that surprising. Give him a beer and wait a few hours.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6756|06-01
dont have to wait that long i reckon...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

the_heart_attack wrote:

stupid bear.
agree
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Coolbeano
+378|6762

khmer wrote:

LOL "This is why you fucking Thais come to my country to become prostitutes!"
Now this is where he's wrong lol, i think thais prefer selling themselves here than in s'pore where a visit from the cop doesn't mean they want sex.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6727|Honolulu, HI
So lemme get this straight, whoever said it earlier.  When some player of less skill takes the gunner seat in a helo and you want it, it's OK to make blatantly racist blanket statements without irony?

I for one am ashamed that he has chosen to represent the Asian community on BF2 so poorly.  I guess all high-profile (note that I didn't say "good") BF2 players have their egos.  And I thought Nyte was bad.
Nintendogamer
+72|6586|Chelmsford, UK
Thats well sad, i don't care if people are better than me, and i don't care if i lose. Its a Game people should get over these things
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6714
ahah bearz you motherfuck.  part of that rage was probably him spilling his ashtray with 40 nasty ass cig butts.  rofl, fucking bearz.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Oooooooooook. *mumbles about gayass backstabbers that I need to stop playing with*

I don't see a need to defend myself because I'm like that in game. I have NOT chosen to represent the asian community of BF2 (Whatever made you think of that?) But yes, I'm more volatile ingame than anywhere else, I play to own to rape and not to get owned or raped. Hell what enjoyment is there in losing? Even something as trivial as a game.

ANYWAYS. What Coolbeano has CONVENIENTLY omitted is the presence of an INCREDIBLY TALENTLY JEEP RAMMER. Pratchya? Or some stupid fucking name like that? He was so prolific at getting people to teamkill him that he got me kicked from the server TWICE. Jumping into the heli to get tked, ramming the plane in a jeep etc etc. And that was the root of most of the comments. Those comments were not directed at that idiot pilot.

Fucking beano Seeing isn't believing people, there's a story behind it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Don't worry polarbearz, we just found it funny. Your in-game insults rule! Still makes me laugh.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Yeah but I just want people to know I'm not mad over something as stupid as a incompetent heli pilot, It was this TK-ing fag that was really riling people up.
Coolbeano
+378|6762

polarbearz wrote:

Oooooooooook. *mumbles about gayass backstabbers that I need to stop playing with*

I don't see a need to defend myself because I'm like that in game. I have NOT chosen to represent the asian community of BF2 (Whatever made you think of that?) But yes, I'm more volatile ingame than anywhere else, I play to own to rape and not to get owned or raped. Hell what enjoyment is there in losing? Even something as trivial as a game.

ANYWAYS. What Coolbeano has CONVENIENTLY omitted is the presence of an INCREDIBLY TALENTLY JEEP RAMMER. Pratchya? Or some stupid fucking name like that? He was so prolific at getting people to teamkill him that he got me kicked from the server TWICE. Jumping into the heli to get tked, ramming the plane in a jeep etc etc. And that was the root of most of the comments. Those comments were not directed at that idiot pilot.

Fucking beano Seeing isn't believing people, there's a story behind it.
sigh... excuses excuses
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
:p oh polarbearz... when will u learn theres ppl better than u
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

:p oh polarbearz... when will u learn theres ppl better than u
there's no one better than me. Fear the BEAR remember? now bow down bitch

*don't forget to minus 1 me*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard