voltage
+46|6841|Sweden
Great work! Hope you can make some money of it as well, you can't eat praise.

Regarding the graphs, perhaps you can experiment with different colors to get a continuous line? I mean one color for days you play and another color for the time between.

Comparing player stats down and down for good?

When is the "remaining wins for WCR" coming up?
nordicfireman
+7|6673
great work...my only comment is that i don't like the broken up line graphs at all...it looks terrible on my stats with all the gaps, i liked the old line graphs much better

i like voltage's suggestion of different colors, maybe just white for days you play and grey for days you don't

i like the bar graphs though
{RS}Diamonddog
+6|6642|Weymouth, England
Very nice. You've still gotta make a few adjustments to the awards section. 4,500 hours for SF medals and tactical badge can be done with teargas aswell as flashbangs.
Lt Svensson
+2|6636
How do you have time for all this and have time to play
Super work though.
nordicfireman
+7|6673
one more thing, i really liked the combo graphs in the old version, i.e. team work, team role time, flag work, etc. are we going to get those again?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6806|Portland, OR, USA

justice wrote:

great work! Just one thing....please can we have the original graphs back, or just the spm one at least, these new ones suck with all the gaps, i liked lookin at my graph everyday before.
lol, function > how it looks.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
djbrom
+0|6587
Gday
Is there anyway to obtain the info as to how many times Ive been tk'd and how many times I have forgiven & punished?  This would be a great addition cause it may cause some to think twice before going crazy with the punish button 

*edit* btw you have done an absolutly awsome job with this site!

Last edited by djbrom (2006-04-15 05:50:50)

BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6739|Finland
One word: AWESOME !!!!

EDIT: Looks like there's something wrong with K/D ration on vehicles and Road Kills. Like ie. I have 14,622 kills and 3,673 deaths with chopper which make my K/D ratio with chopper 3.98 but site is showing 4.23. Well I also have 917 Road Kills with chopper so basicly it looks like this Road Kills are added to my overal kills (Aren't those already included to it? Or am I totaly wrong?) because 14,622+917=15539/3673=4.23.

Before update that K/D ratio was kills/deaths but now it's (kills+road kills)/deaths was it wrong before update or is it wrong now?

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-04-15 07:07:17)

chrnoicle
+23|6605|Canada
I MISS HOW IN THE FRONT PAGE IT SAID THIS

BF2: 100 HOURS
BF2SF:50 HOURS

can u add that back in and maybe a euro force one cause u added euro force to everyone total time
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6654|Westminster, Colorado
Excellent work. 

You have outdone yourself once again Chuy!
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
My graphs have a huge spike on Mar 31.  There's no way I played 66 hours in one day.  The rest of it looks great.

Added Comments

The SF Theater Service Ribbons seem to require 50 hours and all maps played.  I suspect that 4500 hours for the Service Medals is actually 250 hours, the same as the BF2 Service Medals.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-04-15 08:06:32)

FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6640|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
beautifully done
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
Very nice...now if you can fix the requirements for the MECSF ribbon...100 hours played as MECSF? 
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6593|Houston, TX
awesome...
i'm amazed that you put this much time into all this...I think it's more than anyone could have asked for
u rock chuy
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6635
Think i mightbe doing something wrong - i can't get any stats at all - can only get to the second page of the stats thing & then nothing when i input the PID & hit "get stats". This is using windows IE 1024 x768. As 70% of users worldwide use this, I don't want to hear that IE is pants and I should use FF instead...
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6679
my stats don t update no more not here not in bfhq wtf is wrong
Quarkbrain
+0|6587
Very awesome, the history page may take some getting used to, but this is a very impressive improvement. Please don't patch this too soon, give it time for folks to get used to it.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6735|DUTCH snap ik!
great work gj
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6670|The Netherlands
Woohoo, I played 60 seconds per minute and 3600 seconds per hour!
(maybe put a - in there?)
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6759|Denmark
<3 Chuy

Thanks, once again for doing a superb job
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6635
Yes, I was doing something wrong - sorted now.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

zimmer92 wrote:

my k/d ratio for the plane is wrong, i used a calcualtor to find out the original k/d ratio which is 5.93 but on the GIBSON stats it says it is 6.32

Teamsreth wrote:

@Zimmer92: I believe that the ratio now includes roadkills
I made an executive decision -- afterall, why shouldn't road kills be counted as kills. Are they any less pain full for the fools who wander amidst my wrath? I think not.

Ballistix5 wrote:

Another Awsome job, I dunno why you do it but we love you
Oh, well I do it for the mad ladies it gets me, of course. Oh ... wait ....

voltage wrote:

Comparing player stats down and down for good?

When is the "remaining wins for WCR" coming up?
Not gone for good, just didn't have time to ressurect it on the new architecture. Hover over WLR near the top (as stated in OP) to see wins remaining till you achieve the WCR. I don't have it in the pop-hover for the ribbon cause .... just cause, let's not get into why, eh?

Lt Svensson wrote:

How do you have time for all this and have time to play
Notice how my trends haven't updated since the 9th?

djbrom wrote:

Is there anyway to obtain the info as to how many times Ive been tk'd and how many times I have forgiven & punished?
Nope, don't get that data.

chrnoicle wrote:

I MISS HOW IN THE FRONT PAGE IT SAID THIS

BF2: 100 HOURS
BF2SF:50 HOURS
Rgr that. How's about i toss that in the Misc area? I just didn't really think it was *that* important a stat to have.

DSRTurtle wrote:

My graphs have a huge spike on Mar 31.  There's no way I played 66 hours in one day.  The rest of it looks great.
If you read the graph, there is most likely several real days that passed on that update. EG:, I'd bet it goes from something like Mar. 20 - Mar. 31 from update to the next.

voltage wrote:

Regarding the graphs, perhaps you can experiment with different colors to get a continuous line? I mean one color for days you play and another color for the time between.
Ahhh, the gaps. I figured this would become highly contested. I had hesitations about leaving gaps in the data sets -- I see my fears were not entirely unfounded. Here's the comprimise I'll make over the next few days:

I will NOT move away from the IRL day-based x-axis numbering. Doing that causes *really* weird spikes and jumps if you haven't played for a while. What I'll play with is two fold: filling in a continuous line with the last stat until change, and perhaps seeing if changing it's color makes any difference.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Nessie09 wrote:

Woohoo, I played 60 seconds per minute and 3600 seconds per hour!
(maybe put a - in there?)
Wondered when someone would point that one out

How about the 1 kill per kill? Same for death:death, hehe)

I may fix that later -- its just that right now it just runs it through a "show me the pers, and out put them" without any special if clauses for the dumb catches like that. I'll add those in as that page evolves.

(This page, btw, will be the basis for the new "compare players" page -- this way you can compare players without the hassle of "well, you have 300 hours on me, of course you've got better stats..." problem arising.)
tj-dublin
+0|6720
That's deadly, cudo's for all the work. I can just about imagine the gruelling hours and coffee consumed during Project Gibson. Well done again.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
Yay Gibson is here! Chuy has finished!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard