andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
i was just reading a thread a few secs ago when i personsaid something like "it wud be cool to drive from mashtuur to karkand"..this got me thinking....(now obviously this wud never happen im just fooling around)what if on a server you had all the maps playing AT THE SAME TIME...and you wer able to go from one to the other(without loading! lol) and every map u went on there was a battle going on!!it wud be like a whole new world!and if for instance u are on wake and decide to "fly"to karkand u have to land at its airport or you will be shot(for obvious reasons as karkand is infantry based)to me that woud be a cool game....to me that wud be a REAL MMO!!

well i was just foolin here so u can flame me if you want...im just pretty bored!

just to add:if you got any FreAky ideas post 'em!

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-14 07:31:30)

Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6682
Next.
FirePhoenix
+18|6657|hamilton, scotland
would be quite insane but it could take about 10 mins to load the map(s)
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6793|EUR
I dont think that would look right, Seeing as how some of the maps are in china and others in the arabic countries.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6666|South Korea.
Wel ladies and gentleman, we are finaly here all the way from Wake Island, we hope you enjoyed pwnage airlines, and hope you fly with us again.
https://img113.imageshack.us/img113/959/screen2619on.png

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-14 06:15:57)

Pappy2
+18|6683|Chicago
..not that this happens to me all the time but...

find a helo, climb in , fly to another map ... lets say a min or two or more...

..the load time for the new map

..get in the new map  only to have  an apc and a tank and a jet and a artry strike hit you all at once

thus making that long drive for naught.....

it is a very intresting idea, but ......  /\

hehe
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6675
lolorz, would be cool, but it would bring on the "Runescape" n00bs that all they do is stay on the game THE WHOLE TIME!!!!
would probably have to make 112-516 player servers with 2000 tickets each and different award requirements.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard