shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6773|Mechanicsville, VA
yea sorry.. that is the gun I meant... is the uplocked medic rifle.. TY
nzjafa
+2|6767
i agree with paladus on the topic of unlocks.
i always thought it was stupid how in games like this you can get shot in your chest and yet survive, be able to run at the same pace even. if you get shot in the chest in real life, the shockwave the bullet gives off causes so much damage to your tissue and organs that 9 out of 10 people die within a minute or two.
in a way, i like the idea that if someone shoots at you and hits home, you're fucked, because it adds realism to the game. but thats just me
theleg
+0|6782
I have a huge problem with the name changing abilities of this game. I have plenty of new clan members that can not add a tag onto there name. It looks retarded to put a prefix on some names and the rest be on the end. Also you can use curtain charactors like the "." for example. EA betther get there S**t together and fix this before I start loosing members of my clan because they can change there name.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6769|Canader , eh?
this patch sucks ass
WhiteBoy88
+0|6762|The Hairy Mole On Earth's Ass
My patch thoughts: the game now has an added 100% gameplay experience. EA has leaned the game more towards the fun side, and away from the goal side. Sure, it's fun to get to 1SG, but I'm not going to spend that much of my life in front of my computer just for that. The unlocks are now more balanced. It's not at all fair that you should be able to get a high score easier because you have a high score. Meanwhile, the low-scoring people have a damn hard time raising their's because you keep killing them with your better weapons. Balance and fun, that's the point. Once again, if being good at video games makes you feel like you are a better person, just grab that coke spreader and start slicing.

-Your friendly neighborhood computer nerd (that's right, a true Army nerd, a 25B10D1. Don't know it? Google 25B MOS!)

edit: aww, i got moderated..........

Last edited by WhiteBoy88 (2005-10-26 09:11:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard