Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

....was told to hire a black minority no matter what.  This concept allows imbeciles to be hired in place of the person who should have received the job.
Sorry, got to butt in here.  Your statement allows for misinterpitation. 
Wannabe_Tank_Whore (W_T_W)- You start by identifying the black minority, then you use the word imbeciles.  This implies that only black minorities (out of all minorities) are imbelciles.  Had you mentioned that other minorities have the potenial for imbecilism you'd have been free and clear of racism.  By singling out black minorities, you leave the door open for someone to shout racism and be correct in doing so.
Please reread what you originally posted and think about the possible comprehension of the phrasing used. 

I've read your posts before W_T_W, and I don't think you are racist, but this post can be construed as such.

Hope I help to make all understand.

KJ

More on topic, this DEA Agent ruined his own career by failing to follow basic gun safety while presenting for an Agency that uses and trains it's emplyees gun control/usage/safety. 

D-U-M-B-A-S-S

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-04-12 10:14:05)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680

jonnykill wrote:

My defination is someone who would bring up affirmative action because some black guy had an accident .

Just stfu
So you can call him an idiot lacking common sense and not be called a racist.  But when I explain how incompetent people get into positions I'm a racist?
Ummm yeah pretty much kido . I never said nor implied anything about race . You did . I mean WTF fuck am I supposed to think now "incompetent people get into positions I'm a racist? " lol you just implied all black people are incompetent once again . If I were you I follow my first advice ....... just stfu and move on .
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

Kung Jew wrote:

....was told to hire a black minority no matter what.  This concept allows imbeciles to be hired in place of the person who should have received the job.
Sorry, got to butt in here.  Your statement allows for misinterpitation. 
Wannabe_Tank_Whore (W_T_W)- You start by identifying the black minority, then you use the word imbeciles.  This implies that only black minorities (out of all minorities) are imbelciles.  Had you mentioned that other minorities have the potenial for imbecilism you'd have been free and clear of racism.  By singling out black minorities, you leave the door open for someone to shout racism and be correct in doing so.
Please reread what you originally posted and think about the possible comprehension of the phrasing used. 

I've read your posts before W_T_W, and I don't think you are racist, but this post can be construed as such.

Hope I help to make all understand.

KJ
I kind of can see your point.  "This concept allows imbeciles to be hired in place of the person who should have received the job."  In other words, the concept of affirmative action allows for the hiring of incompetent people.  Imbecile was to describe the DEA.  I used an example of it in my work place as told by the VP of Academic Affairs to the department chair (who happens to be from Turkey) to hire a black minority.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

My defination is someone who would bring up affirmative action because some black guy had an accident .

Just stfu
So you can call him an idiot lacking common sense and not be called a racist.  But when I explain how incompetent people get into positions I'm a racist?
Ummm yeah pretty much kido . I never said nor implied anything about race . You did . I mean WTF fuck am I supposed to think now "incompetent people get into positions I'm a racist? " lol you just implied all black people are incompetent once again . If I were you I follow my first advice ....... just stfu and move on .
What color is the sky in your world?  I'd say you were the racist since affirmative action doesn't exclusively apply to black minorities yet you seem to believe so.  Your statement leads me to believe that *you think* black minorities are incapable of finding jobs so affirmative action was created solely for 'them'.  A friend of mine is from Jordan and was hired without being interviewed at a government position.  In your own words, "just stfu and move on".
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
Ok so your all pissy about affirmative action - BOO FUCKING HOO ! Cry me a river , build a bridge and get the fuck over it .
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

jonnykill wrote:

Ok so your all pissy about affirmative action - BOO FUCKING HOO ! Cry me a river , build a bridge and get the fuck over it .
I'd like for you to recant calling me a racist.
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6690|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
ARgh Some ppl are dumb. Gun safety is the most important part about owning a gun. When my father taught me how to shoot, he was so anal about it. But for good reasons. Now my when ever i use one, i am the most anal person on a hunt. This guy should not be allowed to work in the police. But then again, looking at the police force here in South africa, i am surprised we havent had something similar happen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard