stef
+-6|6774
the scope on the sniperrifle should have the option that you can zoom one time more in on the target. now you cant make a headshot over 100 meters and that sucks when you are on maps as wake and gulf of oman. could this be a good idea.
Hummeth
+4|6671|Wisconsin
Yes definately, just make it so that when you're zoomed really far the scope moves a lot when you move your mouse. Make it harder but very possible to make those long distance kills.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6775|Mark it zero.
100 meters is so easy to get a headshot. the scopes are fine how they are i think. i just wish i could see farther with my piece of shit computer...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6673
I like it. A zoom in option would be very nice indeed.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6723|Germany

stef wrote:

now you cant make a headshot over 100 meters and that sucks when you are on maps as wake and gulf of oman.
Dude,maybe you can't.With the right mouse and graphics card and a steady hand you can make headshots at nearly 400 meters,the real experts here might even go beyond that.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6647|Japan
Hmm yeah, that's realistic isn't it... If only real scopes came with a Zoom function.. all that I think needs changing is the magnification - but not a zoom feature
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6691

Kamikaze17 wrote:

100 meters is so easy to get a headshot. the scopes are fine how they are i think. i just wish i could see farther with my piece of shit computer...
Agreed :<
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6646|Mhz

MoonShadow616 wrote:

Hmm yeah, that's realistic isn't it... If only real scopes came with a Zoom function.. all that I think needs changing is the magnification - but not a zoom feature
I'd go with Moon, the games not realistic but it is based on realism so zomming on a scope would be wrong but currently the megnification (about 4x) isn't very good. I snipe a lot and 250m + headshots r pretty routine, 300 -400 are a challenge but doable... real rifle is about 700-900 as a norm. I know its a game so having this would be retarded but an 8x scope would be nicer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard