']['error
Banned
+630|6650|The Netherlands
eryx whoring on infantry only
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6745|Comber, Northern Ireland
flying ina  j10 with an f35 on your tail watching his missiles go past you and tk the cobra...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6684|Middle of nowhere
Killing a Helo with a Transport Vehicle
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States
shock paddles!!!!
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6701|Mountains of West Virginia
Once i was walking and was bored and took out the noob tube and took a random shot in the air and it killed some1
Zefar
+116|6655|Sweden
Shooting a Grenade Launcher shot RIGHT up in the air and getting a kill with it on Karkand with 64 players on.
Also this was before they made it weaker.

I got 2 kill with 2 Grenade Launcher shots in a row. ^^ I was just trying it for fun to. XD
DrMod
+3|6431|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
i got 3 people with a grenade at hotel it was awesome
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6646|Manchester UK
shooting 3 guys of a moving RIB on wake
I{endo
+20|6423|berlin
my first minute/ first kill in bf2. i spawn at us artillery at karkand as sniper, scope down the hill to the east, very focused and not realizing (very noobish) that a mec comes up flanking me...later on i watched it on battle recorder, the guy (gold star in this round and spawn killing as hell) sees me, raises his kalashnikov, then stops, probably thinking: "ey, it's a private: lonely noob, i'll rather get my knife-kill" pulls out his knife and tries to get in my back. fortunately i see him, having 2 seconds left to react and shoot my m24 as he stands right in front of me: of course i miss him, my rifle points over his shoulder. but he misses too, i start to jump like crazy, hitting various buttons on my keyboard and to my own big surprise i end up prone, knife in hand, stabbing, first kill. i started laughing so bad when i watched it on slow-mo - before i moved on, i had to change my shirt though, sweaty. btw, i don't have my knife-badge yet.
BandoIruka
+1|6500
-towing or shooting a AT missile at a smoking enemy heli that is fleeing
-sniper headshots, particularly those in exposed vehicle mounted guns.
-blowing up enemy vehicles with infantry explosives. Guided, stationary or remotely detonated, i love them all
-killing the driver of an oncomming buggy and having the buggy come to a stop just infront of you. Then you take his car so his deathcam has something to watch
-killing proned targets, particularly when whoring with a SRAW/ERYX, thus making enemy support players and snipers my favourite targets. Death by missile is inescapeable when you are proned and zoomed.

-Yesterday: was having a gunfight with someone from cover and he charges at me with a pistol while I was reloading behind a corner. With no time to think, pulled out a knife and stuck it in him. What made it funny was I was standing stock still while he thought being closer to me was better :p

edit: forgot to mention the fun of popping off a bridge just a tank was going over it at full speed, watching the tank fall in the hole always makes me laugh

Last edited by BandoIruka (2006-10-02 22:15:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard