Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6695

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

CaiWengi wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/28841225/

On the SF badges, the Navy Seal one requires 4,500 hours. For this player it is gonna take him 7283178 days, which we have worked out is gonna be approx 20000 years. Unless he has found the elixir of life, i find this task to be unachievable. This is just one of the 4500 hour badges (infact there is 6). That is 27000 hours (approx 3 years none stop).  Is this just a glitch? Obviously for players who play certain areas more, it wouldnt take 20000 years just to get one badge - but still 3 years permanant!!!!!!! Most people will be 70 by the time they do that.  If you play on average 2 hours a day (everyday), but only on these certain things (providing that some people have favourites and will not like others) is 13500 days is going to take 36 years!!!!!!!!! This cannot be right!!!!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7940/crap6yg.gif
You know what shit for brains, no gives a rats ass how long it takes you to do anything, we hate piece of shit stat padders to begin with , never mind the fact that you then have the ballz to post your stats right in your post .  You see , you thick, stupid cumguzzling thundercunt , anyone worth a lick can read your stats and know you hadnt gotten them honestly.  YOU , are a tragic, pathetic being complain about something that actually takes effort.  Perhaps you can exploit/cheat/statpad everything else , but you will actually have to put the time in on some of the medals and such, or else you won't get them, as lots require time in.  So really all you did , but padding your way to the badges and such is make the game less interesting for you, because now you will have to play hours upon hours upon hours to earn anything more, because they require time in, not some lame ass dicksmack shooting his buddies, while they sit at home fingers on their dicks instead of keyboards.  WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER YOU ARE< YOU CAN"T EVEN BEAT A VIDEO GAME HONESTLY< YOU MUST SO SUCK IN REAL LIFE.
Whoa there,  nice rant and all,  but dont steal my "cumguzzling thundercunt".  THat shit is trademark.  Took a lot of weed to come up with that one.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6673|Westminster, California

Bigwrm wrote:

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

CaiWengi wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/28841225/

On the SF badges, the Navy Seal one requires 4,500 hours. For this player it is gonna take him 7283178 days, which we have worked out is gonna be approx 20000 years. Unless he has found the elixir of life, i find this task to be unachievable. This is just one of the 4500 hour badges (infact there is 6). That is 27000 hours (approx 3 years none stop).  Is this just a glitch? Obviously for players who play certain areas more, it wouldnt take 20000 years just to get one badge - but still 3 years permanant!!!!!!! Most people will be 70 by the time they do that.  If you play on average 2 hours a day (everyday), but only on these certain things (providing that some people have favourites and will not like others) is 13500 days is going to take 36 years!!!!!!!!! This cannot be right!!!!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7940/crap6yg.gif
You know what shit for brains, no gives a rats ass how long it takes you to do anything, we hate piece of shit stat padders to begin with , never mind the fact that you then have the ballz to post your stats right in your post .  You see , you thick, stupid cumguzzling thundercunt , anyone worth a lick can read your stats and know you hadnt gotten them honestly.  YOU , are a tragic, pathetic being complain about something that actually takes effort.  Perhaps you can exploit/cheat/statpad everything else , but you will actually have to put the time in on some of the medals and such, or else you won't get them, as lots require time in.  So really all you did , but padding your way to the badges and such is make the game less interesting for you, because now you will have to play hours upon hours upon hours to earn anything more, because they require time in, not some lame ass dicksmack shooting his buddies, while they sit at home fingers on their dicks instead of keyboards.  WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER YOU ARE< YOU CAN"T EVEN BEAT A VIDEO GAME HONESTLY< YOU MUST SO SUCK IN REAL LIFE.
Whoa there,  nice rant and all,  but dont steal my "cumguzzling thundercunt".  THat shit is trademark.  Took a lot of weed to come up with that one.
Cant we just all get along you cumguzzling thundercunts lol
l41e
+677|6684

To whom it may concern:

Stop witch hunting and get a fucking life.

1. He probably copied-and-pasted the PID wrong.
2. Even if that were his account, why the hell would he put a link to another one in his sig?
3. This guy used the COMMANDER GLITCH. Not even the "best" stat-padder can get that much in a day.
4. They were already reset. What does it matter to you?

Go troll somewhere else.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6825|Singapore

Lamers.
SeskKiller
+-1|6599|Canada, QC
Anyway... XFG.One , it is said 4500 Total Time Playing ( SEALS <<< ) So... you got to play 4500 as a SEAL to get it.
I really think the guy at EA that puts the time req. on these badges doesn't have the notion of time or has some mental problem ( im not saying this as an insult, i am talking about a diagnosed psycologic handicap ) or maybe the 0 key is bugged and hits twice for each 0 he presses...
It's their idea of making objectives that are hard to reach so people will play the 4500 hours just to get that badge and keep bringning in the cash.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard