McCullough
+7|6809
Was playing as Commander last night and saw something strange. Arty fire that seemed to bounce right up againĀ“. I was bombing the hell out of some squad but they survve cus this strange glitch.  The chatter showed many "lols" after that

Last edited by McCullough (2005-10-04 00:35:00)

Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA
bounced like a ball?
pinky_81
+1|6760|Denmark
Call it friendly fire then... :p
McCullough
+7|6809

Rakasan wrote:

bounced like a ball?
Yes the grenade was falling towards the ground and when it hit. it just bounced right up again and it was gone.
r00fus
+2|6762
yeah thats just a glitch when you watch from the satellite..if that is what you mean.  I think ive seen all of the commander glitches by now.
McCullough
+7|6809
pretty funny glitch though.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6816
i liked how they loled at u
Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.
I saw a funny bomb thingy too, but in Op. Clean Sweep when a yankee bombed near me all his F-15 5 bombs and only 4 of them went normally to the ground and exploded, the fifth one bounced of a roof and went silly and to the water 50 meters away.

I can't describe it, but it was hilarious watching it from a tank.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
one time i artied an area that i could see from my position on karkand. i was watching this one MEC guy run down the road and then when the shell fell right beside him, it was hilarious because instead of blowing him up or in some random direction like usual, it blew him back across the street. i watched his little ragdoll body slam against the building about 8 feet up and then fall on his face dead. it was so funny. one guy had VOIP and was laughing hysterically.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6757

Guruz wrote:

I saw a funny bomb thingy too, but in Op. Clean Sweep when a yankee bombed near me all his F-15 5 bombs and only 4 of them went normally to the ground and exploded, the fifth one bounced of a roof and went silly and to the water 50 meters away.

I can't describe it, but it was hilarious watching it from a tank.
I've had a similar experience on Clean Sweep.  I was flying in the MEC bomber and suddenly out the corner of my eye I see a bomb spinning through the air right past me.
"Did you see that?" my co-pilot asked.
"We didnt see anything" I replied
(theres plenty of glitches out there.  Is there a post on the forum that lists them all?  or has no one thought of that?)
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

Lol, weird. I've never seen it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard