midgetspy
+3|6828
Note: If you get Master Sergeant and THEN get all your badges you will not be promoted to First Sergeant (speaking from experience).

Nic

Last edited by midgetspy (2005-10-04 20:24:25)

=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN

US|dirtysouth wrote:

lowyaukee wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

can someone change bloody's letters to like a pastel please...my eyes water trying to read that
Just highlight the red lines.  You will find the difference.
ahhhhhh..thank u sir!!
[???] what the Heck are u talking about? [/???]
jnick
+22|6782
Chuy,

Would it be possible for you to use commas for numbers 1,000+. It's not 100% necessary, but it makes it that much easier to read without having to have my nose touch the screen . . .

Cheers.
Ravlen
+0|6780
Also, I think you missed 3 of the medals (no biggie). Just Navy Cross, Golden Scimitar and People's Medallion are still showing the old hours (4500hrs).

Oh, and the MEC and Chinese service ribbons, you have to end a round as MEC or China to get them. Tested it tonight, after winning a round as Chinese, it showed up in BFHQ (no way to be awarded it in game, the server doesn't know you won the round until after the round is over). I did NOT have MEC. So I logged into another server, played MEC, won a round, and presto, MEC Service ribbon in BFHQ.

I had 8 hours as Chinese, and 15 hours as MEC when I got 'em.

Ravlen
midgetspy
+3|6828
Update to post above: TTA is messed up for the ranks indicated above.

http://bf2s.com/player/6192697/

It needs to skip to the next rank, because it seems if you stop on Master Sergeant there's no advancing until you get to the next point break.

Nic
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

The routine for TTA is really messy when it hits the top ranks, sadly, as it gets rather ugly. I'll fix that at some point.

As for the navy, mec, and pla "service" medals, I don't have updated info on those yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard