JaM3z
Banned
+311|6710
im just waiting for the emailfrom EA to tell me they have wiped my stats, seriously if i was him going from numero uno, numero zero would really piss me off
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
I hope that EA have solid proof for what ever reason that they used to reset his stats. If not, it it were me in that situation, i would be royally peed off.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

How can one call playing only one map statwhoring ? .... u get a more badly balanced stat by only playing one map i would figure.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43

tF-afrojap wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

What EA/Dice needs to do is develop a performance-based ranking system, forget the cummulative global score and kills.
What EA/dice needs to do is wipe people who play only one map for the blatant purpose of stat-whoring (don't give me the "I like karkand" speech).

Like yourself.
I don't know what your definition of stat-whoring is, but either way it's not grounds for a reset.
How do you expect DICE/EA/GameSpy to differentiate the people who simply prefer the map, from the people who play the map exclusively for "stat-whoring".
I am afraid that I have to agree with afrojap. There is quite a difference between "stat-whoring" and stat-padding.
{TA}FireStorm
+31|6720
not really sure what the deal is.
i see the glitchers still remain,but for some unknown reason my account is gone.
i dont cheat,i dont glitch...
oh well,if they needed to remove a lagit player in favor of the nob glitchers,so be it.
time to find a new game.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

i see the glitchers still remain,but for some unknown reason my account is gone.
oh well,if they needed to remove a lagit player in favor of the nob glitchers,so be it.
time to find a new game.
Gee what a defense, I am sold.
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6616

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
mannnnnnnn 2500 hours of your time wasted!!!!! thats a year isn't it?????? omg!!!!!! too bad i never  thought u would get wiped
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
DICE and EA have their reasons firestorm, they wouldn't just smoke u for no reason.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-04-10 05:56:46)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6655|Lancaster Ohio, USA

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
Yeah but it's still bullshit that ya got wiped man...my sympathy goes out to ya...I mean why would ya jeoprodize your position by stat padding or doing something else that the ROE's forbid...at any rate that sucks and if ya do leave I hope the next game ya find ya have as much sucess with it as battlefield...
Souljah
+42|6667
all i can say is ouch! dam id do the samething as firestorm and find a new game to if that was me.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

bob_6012 wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
Yeah but it's still bullshit that ya got wiped man...my sympathy goes out to ya...I mean why would ya jeoprodize your position by stat padding or doing something else that the ROE's forbid...at any rate that sucks and if ya do leave I hope the next game ya find ya have as much sucess with it as battlefield...
Shove your sympathy up your fucking ass.  Why are you slurping a cheater?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
Those guys aren't on the leaderboards any more.

The current top ten are:

1 - BlaZiN.uk 383,038
2 - -=RD=-Volx 354,339
3 - ECR.RC 331,187
4 - [N)@(M]Kain 327,015
5 - Inc|LoKi 316,277
6 - nemesis_madmax 313,629
7 - IKULITeflonSean 312,987
8 - Mr.Bonus 299,423
9 - BushViper 296,546
10 - Snofru78 291,020
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England
As Firestorm rightly said, it is unlikely they wiped him cuz they thought he was hacking, otherwise there wouldnt be the 12 year olds left in the top 10

If you ask me, someone sent EA a letter saying they thought Firestorm was one of the hackers, and EA being money whoring retards, having never checked the leaderboards, wiped him

Heres one for you EA: FUCK YOU
tF-afrojap
+124|6847|SF

usmarine2005 wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
usmarine2005, check your PM.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center

Sgt.Davi wrote:

As Firestorm rightly said, it is unlikely they wiped him cuz they thought he was hacking, otherwise there wouldnt be the 12 year olds left in the top 10

If you ask me, someone sent EA a letter saying they thought Firestorm was one of the hackers, and EA being money whoring retards, having never checked the leaderboards, wiped him

Heres one for you EA: FUCK YOU
oh shut up.

if you hate EA so much, stop playing their game and stop posting on here.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas

tF-afrojap wrote:

usmarine2005, check your PM.
I sent one too..
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6739|Omaha, Nebraska
That is pretty lame I play on Moongamers a few times. Firestorm has to be one of the best admins I have yet to see from any other server. Pretty damn lame.  EA's coders are terrible almost a year once again and no fixes on tons of bugs. And now they are releasing another BF?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
If EA resets your stats don't they have to let you know the reason why!!? That's effin dumber than aids.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6774|Hamburg, Germany
guess i'm wrong can't find anything about idletime in the RoE....

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2006-04-10 06:22:12)

tF-afrojap
+124|6847|SF
No one knows the real reason behind the wipe. Hell, not even FireStorm seems to know. (assuming that's really him) So at this point there is absolutely no reason to takes sides, and you are just making a fool out of yourself by doing so. You can sit around and speculate all you want, but the facts will eventually come out. In the mean time, go take your angst out in some bf2. thx.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

usmarine2005 wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
nothing about firestorm indicates he has cheated.  with his 2500 + hours and the popularity of his server you'd have seen a million "Firestorm is cheating" threads if he was doing something wrong.  i believe him.  EA should reinstate his original stats or give an official explanation.  this is bullshit.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center

superfly_cox wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
nothing about firestorm indicates he has cheated.  with his 2500 + hours and the popularity of his server you'd have seen a million "Firestorm is cheating" threads if he was doing something wrong.  i believe him.  EA should reinstate his original stats or give an official explanation.  this is bullshit.
No one knows the real reason behind the wipe. Hell, not even FireStorm seems to know. (assuming that's really him) So at this point there is absolutely no reason to takes sides, and you are just making a fool out of yourself by doing so. You can sit around and speculate all you want, but the facts will eventually come out. In the mean time, go take your angst out in some bf2. thx.
qfe.

how can you say something is bullshit when you don't even know the story behind it?  how do you even know thats the real firestorm?  EA doesnt have to do anything if they dont want to.  someone's stats got wiped?  boo-fucking-hoo.  it's part of the game.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6750
maybe kicking for commander position?
maybe there was an EA/DICE guy on the server and he kicked them for the seat?
mo1esdude
+9|6595|Scotland
man thats harsh! but i guess its a slap on the face to enter reality for him.
I reckon EA should give an explanation about it, but then again if they did that they would have to for every person they wipe
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Innocent until proven guilty - if Firestorm was cheating its nothing in his former stats that gives him away, atleast nothing i`ve seen.

To bad man !

Last edited by NM156 (2006-04-10 06:41:51)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard