Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
so EA 0wned him?
Good, but they must do the same with the hackers in the top 10!!! I hate those n00bs
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

I would be interested to find out why they wiped him, probably because he didn't buy EF... .

Seriously though, I'm glad he hasn't "given up". Why would he? From what I gathered he was a very good commander and if that is how he has fun, leave him to it. Why do people have a problem with those many who only play on one map anyway? It is their game, they paid for it and he certainly isn't harming anybody by playing Karkand all the time... I used to groundpound on Wake and Sharqi and that was it... but its gotten boring now .

Oh, one more thing. How long do you lot reckon it will take him to earn the WCR now?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6676
There go half the people who go to his server. Most of them come just to play with the ex-#1 player in the world.

I played with him in his server. Yes, he is a very good commander. Probably EA was worried that he was using the commander exploit. If they wiped him, why don't they wipe the guys in the top 9?

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-04-10 03:12:28)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

xstax981 wrote:

There go half the people who go to his server. Most of them come just to play with the ex-#1 player in the world.
They'll still play with him. He's become a common name in BF2-dom.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
Pft. I'm not playing on his server anymore. Fuck him if he isn't number one. Fuck him right in the ear.
mad scotsman
+177|6608|scotland
looking at his stats before, it didnt look like he was a padder or a cheat, he just had a high command, maybe they mistaken him for one of the command glitchers because they are so out of touch. i think thats really harsh though.

shame on you EA , shame on you
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

well, don't know if he was padding or exploiting, but it sure didn't look like it. Maybe it was an overly anxious EA intern who reset him...

I think it is well possible that he didn't pad or exlpoit and EA reset him falsely. Shame on you, EA.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6688|Computer Chair
LMAO at his new K/D 8.73
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6743|Malaga, EspaƱa
So....does EA got a Next target already? Mmm...Blazin better be carefull

u know...this is what bugs me....we dont know why he has been resetted
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6728|Germany

Angel.C-sq wrote:

LMAO at his new K/D 8.73
Wait two weeks and they will reset his stats again. Reason: suspicious K/D ratio
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England
lol

Those stupid fucks, do they never check their leaderboard? Perhaps someone told him that he was a glitcher

This shit with the command thing has gone on long enough, EA need to remove the glitch, give Firestorm his points back, and stop milking us for money
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6594|Uk
look his ccount, his SPM rocket right in in a small time, im guessing this is cause he used commander glitch...
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6678|Adelaide, Australia
No, that is just the new updated SPM for his new "clean" account.
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6719

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

look his ccount, his SPM rocket right in in a small time, im guessing this is cause he used commander glitch...
no, thats the spm he has since being reset ... which will be discontinuous
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6702|New York
EA probably went there to check up on his server and found that Noone but him was able to command. I played there a few times and wasnt even able to apply. Now since EA Knows about the comander glitch, you might see alot of things happen.

WIPE those Glitchers in the top 10 EA!! atleast be consistant! Oh sorry forgot who i was talking about.

Maybe after 200 patches the game will be right? Nah, they have Xbox and the new BF game to worry about. They made more than enough money from BF2 already. Im likeing the Unranked and Modded servers more and more. Some atleast have Heatseekers on there choppers, as it should have been In the Official game.

Harry
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6728|Honolulu, HI
His SPM has a nice little spike BECAUSE he got reset, and shouldn't be viewed as a reason TO reset him.  Let me explain.  2nd Lt. [QXJZ] Capt_Kefra has a SPM of 2.61, even though he averages about 4 points a minute.  Why?  Because when he was a private, corporal, and sergeant, he sucked royally and only scored about 1 point a minute.

If [QXJZ] Capt_Kefra were to be reset (God forbid, knocks on wood), his SPM graph would "spike" from 2.6 to 4 in one day.  Why? Because magically, those crappy early days of BF2 are gone and he starts anew!  That's why {TA}Firestorm has a "suspicious" spike--the spike actually shows his new average, not the result of spectacular one-day padding.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
most of the other glitchers got away, check the commander leader boards, and look at SPM
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
damn that has to be Tuff

i would throw my keyboard outta teh window if i woke up to that

hell i only have 18400 points. if this happned i would BE VERY PISSED and probably not play nemore at all
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

his stats certainly didn't reflect stat padding or cheating.  i'm guessing that since he has his own server he created a new account and tried out the commander glitch...EA got pissed and probably wiped his main account.  plausible?
|-->KN<--|
+13|6681|Schlacht um Stalingrad
{TA}Firestorm has probably become victim just like me...

I was reset for my commander points.. He might have been.
I hope he comments in the forums about the reason.
I doubt hes a cheater/padder. being no. 1. its too obvious, should someone be padding
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Maybe EA screwed up and whiped Firestorm by mistake when they were going for those hax4r fags on top.

or maybe he's a point farming cheater who would be lost if he played any other map besides Karkaband and he deserves to get the EA hammer, who knows.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
dan500
+57|6847
HAHAHAHAHA!

Owned
Arkane
+1|6683
It's gotten to the point that EA won't be able to figure out who is and isn't glitching.  I say wipe everyone after the server patch.
tF-afrojap
+124|6847|SF

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

What EA/Dice needs to do is develop a performance-based ranking system, forget the cummulative global score and kills.
What EA/dice needs to do is wipe people who play only one map for the blatant purpose of stat-whoring (don't give me the "I like karkand" speech).

Like yourself.
I don't know what your definition of stat-whoring is, but either way it's not grounds for a reset.
How do you expect DICE/EA/GameSpy to differentiate the people who simply prefer the map, from the people who play the map exclusively for "stat-whoring".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard