MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6628
I'd be interested.  Can't guarantee Great Ping because I'm in the US.
But I have pretty good chopper skills, I can't gun for nothing, but through the magic of movies and the help of SpecOps with C4 you can get a Bruckheimer blast with no talent at all.

My time through the week is 0300 - 0600 (Denmark local time)
The weekends of 6 May, 20 May, and 3 June I can do 1500-Whenever (Denmark Local Time).
I'm making a guesstimate on a 7 hour time difference from the states.

Have BF2, SF and will get EU if needed.
My creative flying skills are sharpened on the bridges and stacks from FuShe Pass.

I can do what I'm told, when I'm told.  I can do teamspeak, xfire, vent, whatever.

I'm pretty patient so waiting isn't a big problem either.

Let me know.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6790|Denmark
Random chatter #1

Hi guys, I'm still hard at work with my school projects... but I just thourght I'd spray out some random stuff you might find interresting..

I've created a temp IRC channel for this project period bf2s_moviemaking @ irc.gamesurge.net you can find me there if you need anything - but I wont be online much before the 10th..

Fun facts?!

currently there are exactly 51 people wanting to be in the movie. I cant promise that all of you will make it this time but I've made up my mind - and I'm doing more videos.. maybe even a series

you people come from more than 13 different contries .. now you might see why its so hard for me to set dates/time so all of you can be on the same server. pretty much every continent is represented

Since last update...

I've managed to come up with even more scenes... which will be added to the pile waiting for the next movie/movies

I have successfully installed the new hardware - and its sweet as hell (cant remember if I said it, and im too lazy to look..)

However I'm having some issues with battlerecorder at the moment, but they will hopefully be fixed before we go at it again.

I've nearly finished everything I can do at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to shot some more scenes soon.

teh info..

I've promised to throw some pm's your way, but since you are 51 now, its hopeless so from now on I'll just share everything that needs to be shared right here in this thread, so be sure to watch for updates and stuff I post

Basic info:

we are filming at this server:

IP: 85.159.248.132
Port: 16667

the password changes from time to time, so I'll post it here ~1 hour before we go rock n' roll'ing.

the times I post are all in (GMT)... London time.
and please dont show up before the time we've arranged - cuz its not my ftp server either, and we dont want to waste my generous hosts space with battlerecorder files we dont need

the server belongs to the ={NF}= clan (www.nofearclan.com), so behave.

When on the server listen to me

OR! one of the guys I trust, respect and know what its all about:

=[NF]= BUDFORCE
[Ziip]    Rev0.
[AUT]   maefju

for a better overall movie and filming experience:

Don't throw ammo/first aid bags all over. (the bags dont look good in the movie, and the "Get ammo, here!" "Enemy unit spottet!" and "Clear!" is anoying and erases my last commands!!!

keep the random chatter to a minimum, questions are allowed! (by all means ask if you arnt sure)

TS / Ventrillo might be available for next time..

The usual stuff
and as always, if you need to contact me you can reach me here at this thread, xfire: ztrooper, at the IRC channel.. either at bf2s's IRC channel or at my temp channel.
I'm sorry, I wont publish my msn just jet, eventhough it has been requested - mainly because 51 people take up a lot of room and confuses me. but depending on the outcome and progress I might do it.. we'll see.

Peach! out, behave and stay patient just for a little while longer

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-05-05 12:56:54)

andyman99008
+3|6658|Ireland
i tried goin on  that server b4 and it said i couldnt connect....so i dont know wat its on about!

p.s wat time is it again that you said it starts?? thx
i will also have a good ping since im in ireland and im a reasonably excellent heli pilot!(not shown too much in my stats cus i usually only pilot on unranked)

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-05-06 01:25:55)

DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6615
Im from the UK and I'd love to feature in your future movies! Just PM me or something if I can. I WILL be able to make each time - as I said - im from the UK and i have way too much time on my hands!!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6742|Groningen / Netherlands
i allready aplied for the movie but i dont check the forum on a daily basis, just add me on xfire, msn, pm me, E-Mail me, whatever if you need me
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6790|Denmark
There. In a few hours I will have turned in the last assignment for now.

Then I'll have a few weeks I can use on filming, spare time, other hobbies and stuff like that.

Then there will be some misc days where I'll be too drunk to do anything + a few random days I'll use to prepare for my exams and go to the exams..

I'm too tired for setting a date right now. I'll probably set a new date for filming some time tomorrow if everything runs smoothly. untill then I'll go frag a few n00bs havent played BF2 in 2-3 weeks now due to this spike of projects

- More talk later, now for some stats
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6742|Groningen / Netherlands
maybe its good to put a name list up about all the people that will be in... just a suggestion (or somthing)
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6790|Denmark
Yea I'll do that sometime tomorrow.

first of all I want to apologize, because I've desided to take the weekend off even though I've planned on doing movie related stuff, but I really really want to just relax and have fun for a few days. hope thats allright.
to make up for it I promis to plan the next scenes..

/a drunk danish guy
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6775|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
can you have one soon because im free all this week till 18th may
joker8baller
+68|6698
How'd it go?
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6790|Denmark
...There, I've updated the thread..
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6790|Denmark
There.. *BUMP* maybe some of you guys see it now..
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6741|Sweden
oh. That latest post is rather old. How's it going? Still need some help from a swedish guy?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard