ripp
+1|6669
Was playing on 24/7 Warlord speedygameservers.com (72.36.225.244:16567) last night and I was the commander of the losing, but not by much, team.  Then comes along: ANGEL_FOX11 (currently in [vTs]:  (http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=62111438).

He starts repeatedly tk-ing me - knife, grenades, etc.  Needless to say, my team went from being down by 10 tickets to losing by 16, due to no UAV, or spotting in the final 5 minutes.

Now, I switch teams at the start of the new round, because I don't appreciate people out to spoil the game; and turns out - he's the commander of the other side (my old side) for this round.  We kicked their butts, but the battle spam kept showing him with arty kills, LAV and tank kills, etc.  He was basically using the commander slot to make the game easier for him.

Also, in chat, some of his teammates were complaining about his tk-ing for vehicles and not paying attention to them.

So, with this off my chest, be warned - and yeah, his stats/ratios are pathetic.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6633|Uk
i play on that server ^^ very good. Anyway commander in tank is gay.
coldfyre99
+-2|6667

ripp wrote:

Was playing on 24/7 Warlord speedygameservers.com (72.36.225.244:16567) last night and I was the commander of the losing, but not by much, team.  Then comes along: ANGEL_FOX11 (currently in [vTs]:  (http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=62111438).

He starts repeatedly tk-ing me - knife, grenades, etc.  Needless to say, my team went from being down by 10 tickets to losing by 16, due to no UAV, or spotting in the final 5 minutes.

Now, I switch teams at the start of the new round, because I don't appreciate people out to spoil the game; and turns out - he's the commander of the other side (my old side) for this round.  We kicked their butts, but the battle spam kept showing him with arty kills, LAV and tank kills, etc.  He was basically using the commander slot to make the game easier for him.

Also, in chat, some of his teammates were complaining about his tk-ing for vehicles and not paying attention to them.

So, with this off my chest, be warned - and yeah, his stats/ratios are pathetic.
I just want to make sure I am reading this right.  You were losing by 10 tickets and you finally lost the round by 16?  So you mean you lost 6 tickets and this is a bad commander?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard