Poll

Have you Ever Hacked BF2 ( No one will know who you are )

Yeap I still doit now ( no one will know who u are )4%4% - 20
Sumthimes ( only when I get owned )2%2% - 9
No but I have tought about it11%11% - 49
No and I never will77%77% - 346
I did in past I got busted now I play fear1%1% - 5
I dont know whats this about I'm in wrong place3%3% - 15
Total: 444
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6630|Derby, England

Please Note that this poll is only intended to see how many people hack on BF2 No one will actualy know your answears if you do hack can everyone please answear Correctly as i wana see the real stats of hackers on BF2

Admin please dont delite this post it's only intended to gather General information from public

If anyone fills I have mised anything please post below

Can I also please ask everyone to keep this Thred civil I dont want it delited I belive everyone on here would love to know real stats of BF2 hackers

Peace Boris
jimbo21
+11|6649
i dont because i dont know how and if i did know how i prob still wouldnt
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Nope, I play other PB games and wouldn't want to be globally banned on all of them
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6705|NL
i do it all the time...

breathing in and out...

OF COURSE I DONT HACK! WHATS THIS FOR BULL!!
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I put thought about it.Im sure alot have though but then i thought"what the fuck is the point".Anyway im shit with computers so i couldnt do it anyway even if somebody said "hey hack and i'l give you £9999999 and soem land in vietnam so you could drive around off road in a hummer shooting at shit."
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

Poncho wrote:

i do it all the time...

breathing in and out...

OF COURSE I DONT HACK! WHATS THIS FOR BULL!!
Nope I personaly would love to know real stats of hackers on BF2 don't you ? dont you wana see the real stats of hackers on BF2, and what is the best way to doit? make a poll no one will know answear anyone submited so... as I can see hackers have nothing to worry about if they do hack the game Peace Boris
OntwijkDit
+0|6661
i know 2 hackers though.. saw them do it in a game.

First dude went up in rank 7 times in 3 minutes, name is GoldenRose: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … GoldenRose

Second newb had over 6400 points in one round, name is SLiTHERi: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=68633981

(screenie)
https://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2323/hacker7gq.th.jpg
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI
I see one guy has chosen "Yup, I still do it now."

Nitro91, how'd you get around the hardware ban?
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6649
I quite like option 5; "I did in past I got busted now I play fear". So, did you stop playing BF2 altogether to play Fear? 

Grammar! Spelling!
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6680|England and damn proud
i have thought about it when im getting totally ripped to shreds but then i remember i love the game and i dont know or want to know how to hack.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

I quite like option 5; "I did in past I got busted now I play fear". So, did you stop playing BF2 altogether to play Fear? 

Grammar! Spelling!
dude, shut up.  english is not his first language.

i'm as strict about spelling and grammar as anyone else, but only when english is the person's primary language.  if i remember correctly, boris' native tongue is russian, so unless you can spell and use correct grammar in russian, let it be.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6649

ThomasMorgan wrote:

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Grammar! Spelling!
dude, shut up.  english is not his first language.

i'm as strict about spelling and grammar as anyone else, but only when english is the person's primary language.  if i remember correctly, boris' native tongue is russian, so unless you can spell and use correct grammar in russian, let it be.
Just having a laugh.

You say his first language isn't English, no really? Relax, just having a bit of fun.
akademix
+0|6591
ok, being one of the people who used this exploit i can say it was not worth it. My account name was AkaDemiX and it has now been erased. I had legitly got around 22,000 points, then i met Frag$ick. Im sure you all saw him on top with the 1.4 Billion points. I wanted to do it to jus get a few points. I ended up gettin around 20,000 points. 24 hours later i got an email from EA saying my account had been reset. So people who find out how to do it, dont waste it on your legit account. I dont know how EA is going to fix this bug, but its a pretty serious one. Here the letter i received from EA. Oh yeah dont flame me on this forum saying im a fag, and a hacker and some BS like that. Im trying to tell people it aint worth doing.
Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): AkaDemiX

Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles is not permitted.  This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement.  Player profiles are the property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of currency.  This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the availability of play.  A player profile is YOUR responsibility.  You are held completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other users of the profile.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2 service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield 2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration site at http://support.ea.com so that they can review any possible discrepancies of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Electronic Arts Terms of Service
http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

IGN User Agreement
http://corp.ign.com/user-agreement.html

Thank you for your cooperation
EA Battlefield 2 Admin team
sparklet
Banned
+34|6745|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i tried hacking when i1st played with my 1st account iodine but got caught all the other accounts r cleen
XIthRyker
+7|6652
I have not the slightest clue on how to hack. I did see one person who hacked on a server once. I think i saw one guy hack before. The guy on MEC at the top. http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 51a941.png

Sinces its small it says total points 364 (approx), 142 kills and 9 deaths. Everyone on the server accused him of hacking and most of the time he didnt even move. He just sat in a ACp for the game.

Last edited by XIthRyker (2006-04-09 08:13:52)

Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

Im glad we have sum honest people In here and please Dont flame anyone on this thred Like I sead try and keep it civil Thanx for feed back guys Peace Boris
Vinny
+7|6772| The Dirtty Dirtty
Did Use it ONE TIME but i had no choice i was away from home during the Hurricane season when Katrina and all that happened.

But anyway i was in Ft. Myers in Florida West side of South Florida and well i was at a Fmaily members house and i went on my Cuzins computer and added my name to his thing. I logged in and went into a map. Didnt Something came up and i didnt want to mess with anything so i pused ok and started playing a Karkand map.

So i get in and everything is Red and Blue and i could see through walls. Was Ranked server one of the servers i use to go on all the time and i see that as im playing the Mines were White (Claymore, At mines, and C4) and i was confused to see that one team Everyone was RED and the other BLUE.

As i continued it became more and more Confusing as that to who i should kill and who i couldnt kill. So i Quit playing the game Prob adding a couple hundred kills to my account and thought that was a Waste of time and had to wait 2 weeks B4 i could get home and Play BF2 again (The Fun way).
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

Vinny wrote:

Did Use it ONE TIME but i had no choice i was away from home during the Hurricane season when Katrina and all that happened.

But anyway i was in Ft. Myers in Florida West side of South Florida and well i was at a Fmaily members house and i went on my Cuzins computer and added my name to his thing. I logged in and went into a map. Didnt Something came up and i didnt want to mess with anything so i pused ok and started playing a Karkand map.

So i get in and everything is Red and Blue and i could see through walls. Was Ranked server one of the servers i use to go on all the time and i see that as im playing the Mines were White (Claymore, At mines, and C4) and i was confused to see that one team Everyone was RED and the other BLUE.

As i continued it became more and more Confusing as that to who i should kill and who i couldnt kill. So i Quit playing the game Prob adding a couple hundred kills to my account and thought that was a Waste of time and had to wait 2 weeks B4 i could get home and Play BF2 again (The Fun way).
thats an intresting story bro but why dident u ask your cusin why he has wall hack on ? anyways u were lucky u dident get busted and lost your account :-) Peace Boris
jjrp02
+18|6645|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
cheating takes the fun out of it....

because it makes it too easy....

I like a challenge
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6767|New York
I don't cheat in punkbuster games.. I also don't cheat in games that I actually enjoy playing, and still want to play (sometimes..).  The only game i've ever cheated in was CS, but it was so easy.. You just type in some words on google, and about 100 sites pop up.. lmao
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
wheres nitro when u want him to confess?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6673

OntwijkDit wrote:

i know 2 hackers though.. saw them do it in a game.

First dude went up in rank 7 times in 3 minutes, name is GoldenRose: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … GoldenRose

Second newb had over 6400 points in one round, name is SLiTHERi: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=68633981

(screenie)
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2323 … 7gq.th.jpg
Hey, GoldenRose is now #7 on the leaderboards lol
bigelectricat
+3|6689
would be funny if the promise of anonymity is just a joke and those who answered yes will have their names published on a list of shame.
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

bigelectricat wrote:

would be funny if the promise of anonymity is just a joke and those who answered yes will have their names published on a list of shame.
Thats not the intention of this post bro intention of this post is to find out prosentige of Bf2 players that hack in game :-) Peace Boris
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
h4x ftw, duhrrrrrr

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard