jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
Meh-  all I know is that with Bush in charge our lives have been subject to a bad "24" episode .
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Kmarion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

[anti]NorthBear wrote:

LOL, I thought this was debate and serious talk
it is.

I doubt US will use a nuke... But airstrikes in the nuclear facilities would be a good option...
What wrong with a tactical nuke.. one that burrows under ground ... Like a daisy cutter... just don't use the "nuke" word....
Well they sure will be very pissed... well they can send spec ops and use airstrikes... spec ops kill all those who survive airstrike, airstrike just u know... bomb the shit out of things
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
What is wrong with Iran having a nuclear power station program?  I'm all for it - give them a cheap, sustainable fuel source that doesn't cost the earth in greenhouse gasses.  Okay, so it may be bad ecologically in other ways, but none so immediate.  And you never know, there may be something in the pipeline to safely deal with the spent fuel rods.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6623
Aardfrith supposedly the nuclear plant they have is not the kind that only produces power.  It also has the ability to produce nuclear weapon grade material.  Thats why everyone is nervous about this.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

aardfrith wrote:

What is wrong with Iran having a nuclear power station program?  I'm all for it - give them a cheap, sustainable fuel source that doesn't cost the earth in greenhouse gasses.  Okay, so it may be bad ecologically in other ways, but none so immediate.  And you never know, there may be something in the pipeline to safely deal with the spent fuel rods.
I think we need to be able to decifer the difference between modern civilization (Britain,US,France..etc..) and a radical muslim regime. Let's not forget these are the people who said Isreal should be wiped off the face of the earth. BTW Isn't Iran sitting on a virtual non ending source of oil (Power)? You think this is for powering microwave ovens?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard