mimah
Critically Wounded
+6|6713|A van down by the river!
I joined moongamers and as most of you know {TA}FireStorm admins well the round ends we win (pretty much owned the other team). Soooo... I decide to swith to the other team the next round. Not that I alone would turn the tide of the upcomming round, just to get some variety. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Can you believe {TA}FireStorm bans me for switching teams, that was the reason. Now I could see if I switched to the winning team but I chose the underdogs.

Last edited by mimah (2006-04-08 19:11:07)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

ROFL I saw that happen.
greedyj
+0|6673
Wow what an ass.

I got banned today for "lying"

(I said I didn't get the capture assist point)

wtf?
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6655|USA
Have ye not read the BF: 2 bible?

EA_Genisis chaptor 1 verses 1 states: "Thou shall not qustion the dicisions of TA_firestorm"
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6647|NJ

greedyj wrote:

Wow what an ass.

wtf?
ROFLMAO How exactly did that happen?
oh, on topic with mimah.. it doesnt even say you got banned at all

Last edited by ApacheCobra (2006-04-08 19:22:41)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6791|Great Brown North
stats arent updating very well today it seems
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6752|Clinton, MD, USA
That was my first ban too!!!!! Same exact thing!!! I knew that he would ban me for teamswitching but I thought he meant at the end of the round. I though it was ok to do it at the beginning.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6638|Los Angeles, California, US.
You know why TA does that? Because, he doesnt want people to think he did it. Thats how I got my first Ban also, It annoys me everytime I see that in my stats. Bans are for Hacks, not Switches. .

I was planning on going in after he banned me and TK'ing him many MANY times. But I didnt. .

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-04-08 20:18:11)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Hyper
Banned
+154|6762

NeoCommander wrote:

EA_Genisis chaptor 1 verses 1 states: "Thou shall not qustion the dicisions of TA_firestorm"
Hes better than everyone cos he has no life and plays 8 hours a day?

and yes i see the sarcasm, im just tired of hearing how much of a pillow biter this guy is.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

I've got two bans. I can't remember why and on which servers. I probably got banned for being an arrogant prick and swearing too much.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
i got 12 bans, most from my early days screwing around, mouthing off, and half of them are from wake 24/7 servers for "suspected cheating in planes"

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2006-04-08 20:25:00)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6703

ApacheCobra wrote:

greedyj wrote:

Wow what an ass.

wtf?
It happens when an ubernerd thinks he's god because he can ban people...Somehow thinks people in real life give a shit if he's on the top 10 of a online game...14 yr olds need to get lives away from the PC these days.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California

Cyberwolf wrote:

ApacheCobra wrote:

greedyj wrote:

Wow what an ass.

wtf?
It happens when an ubernerd thinks he's god because he can ban people...Somehow thinks people in real life give a shit if he's on the top 10 of a online game...14 yr olds need to get lives away from the PC these days.
Firestorm obvoiusly isn't 14/
iceman785
+93|6684|Alaska, mother fucker.

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Cyberwolf wrote:

ApacheCobra wrote:

Firestorm obvoiusly isn't 14/
hes obviously 9
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6639|Floriduh

mimah wrote:

I joined moongamers and as most of you know {TA}FireStorm admins well the round ends we win (pretty much owned the other team). Soooo... I decide to swith to the other team the next round. Not that I alone would turn the tide of the upcomming round, just to get some variety. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Can you believe {TA}FireStorm bans me for switching teams, that was the reason. Now I could see if I switched to the winning team but I chose the underdogs.
Does this reek of "admin on a power trip" to anybody else? Good job firestorm, instead of just BIG, your E-Penis is now offically HUGE!

Ti_saphire
Banned
+0|6606
i got kicked from there 2 for switching teams at beginning of the round
i didnt even do that!
NoS
karma padder
+13|6638|UK
haha i got perm banned from a knife and pistol server for making the admins my favourite victims
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6614
I got 3 bans in the few last days (always in the airplane... ADMINs don't like to be killed from airplanes...), BEFORE 0 in months of playing. I think German people are a little nervous because of unemployment... (kidding of course)

Last edited by ThePunisher_ITA_ (2006-04-09 01:18:59)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland
lol sure i got banned on that server about 5 mins after you, for saying lets go destroy the US's assets, i got banned for saying ASS in asset, what a ghey server
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

david363 wrote:

lol sure i got banned on that server about 5 mins after you, for saying lets go destroy the US's assets, i got banned for saying ASS in asset, what a ghey server
thats fucking hilarious report the abusive admin
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Masta_Daco
+39|6748|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

NeoCommander wrote:

XD
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6634|EU

i got my first ban yesterday because i was sitting in chopper and getting more kills then admins... After:(reason-excessive teamkilling?) I heard before that Czech ranked servers suck because of admins, no they proove that...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6658
The reason he banned you was because on 24/7 Karkand EVEYONE wants to be USMC side. You alway notice that the next round the teams are always stacked to that side. They don't like that at Moongamers so they kick/ban people who do it. I find nothing wrong with it and he was within his means to do so.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6676
One warning.. Don't say cockpit in that server.
wicked289
+0|6710|riverside, ca

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

The reason he banned you was because on 24/7 Karkand EVEYONE wants to be USMC side. You alway notice that the next round the teams are always stacked to that side. They don't like that at Moongamers so they kick/ban people who do it. I find nothing wrong with it and he was within his means to do so.
Did you not read the part where he said he switched to the losing side?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard