RockySAD
+1|6618
ok, i have heard of secret hangars... but i cant find any. is it for european players only? anyways if there are some can you tell me EXACTLY where to find dont lie. and if possible can i get a screen shot? THANKS to all that answer truthfully
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Where did you heard that cuz that is full of BS. i dont play much SF but i know for sure that there aint any hangars else i would have seen planes bombing us.
RockySAD
+1|6618
i heaqrd it from EA they said to do some exploring and i have done lots but i cant find any
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

There are no planes in SF my friend - either EA is pulling your leg or you are badly trying to pull ours ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
RockySAD
+1|6618
well there was another post in like december about the same topic go ahead and even ask EA if u dont believe me.
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
then if they are is a secret airfield and you where playing SF then why didnt u see bombing raids on your flags? why didnt u see on your minimap a friendly in a plane? dude just give up and go infantry or helo in SF.
RockySAD
+1|6618
because appearantly not many know about them i have sorta given up looking for them but i was just wandering if any1 else may have seen them???
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

By jove u are right - took a jeep and scouted around in different SF-maps and found a miniplane northwest on the Mass Destruction map. It only have one bomb but its way easy to fly.

Tnx man, if u hadn`t made this post i would never have found it :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6596|Uk
lmao ^^ no man there aint no planes, ea are just stupid..
RockySAD
+1|6618
lol sup clan man?????
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6687|Seattle
I imagine a bunch of people are noobing around the northwest of Mass Destruction now
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

And i would really really be looking like a jackass if they did find a plane there *lol*
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6687|Seattle
Well actually there are planes in SF

You just can't fly them

(think nightflight)

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-04-11 01:13:45)

RockySAD
+1|6618
lol ya i know what ya mean... but i really have heard of secret hangars just not sure where... anyways even if there arnt its still fun to talk bout them!!
CackNBallz
+45|6745|Toronto, Canada
What about the jets in and on Iron Gator?
RockySAD
+1|6618
well i have heard you C4 the things on wheels(DOES NOT WORK!)
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
mhahhaaahaaa.. SECRET HANGARS LOL. this must be the best joke of the year. LoL
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
but, why would they put a stupid ribbion in the game? there has to be a reason
killerkebab
+6|6643

kontrolcrimson wrote:

but, why would they put a stupid ribbion in the game? there has to be a reason
Its to get special forces soldiers to roam around the northwest of the map...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard