+108|6835
I will probably end up buying both.
uber73
+188|6749|Brisbane
bf2142 loosk shite
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

When I get a decent computer, (may be sooner than expected, i'm wroking really hard on getting a job right now,) I'll get the full Battlefield series, a whole group of Valve games, Jedi Academy, CoD and CoD 2, (or just CoD2,) and maybe a token strategy game, (Rise Of Nations maybe.) To me, 2142 looks pretty cool. Would probably work better as a single player Halo story type game, and they should definatly include a story mode if this isn't just going to be conseidered a BF:V substitute.

Quake Wars... don't know much about it. Never played Quake. It does look pretty cool, but first glances put it on par with 2142. I think Quake Wars will end up being the better game, because more work will be put into it, (as I still think 2142 is BF:V's brother,) but BF2142 definatly has potential. I hope DICE work on that.

The environments for both look great though. Can't wait to get a decent computer and leave my crappy life behind and be immersed in a totally new exciting one.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha
I thought BF2142 was EA's idea of an early april's fools joke. It looks ridiculous.
Quake Wars FTW.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
^agree
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
all of the above kplz
Rosse_modest
+76|6773|Antwerp, Flanders
Neither I think, I'm not interested in this type of game set in Sci-fi environments. But if I were to buy one, it'd be BF, I generally dislike the Strogg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard