dctcool
+27|6744|Gold Coast Aussieland
Dammit I ended getting kick from a server while I was in a jet, I fired a missile at an enemy jet. It missed and instead flew directly into my team's (FULL) Transport chopper causing it to blow up. thats 6 TK's from a missile I had no control over,

EA should do something about this
WormGuts
+17|6807|Dayton, Ohio
They have allowed for this problem...by allowing for servers to be set with ff off.
arnica
+18|6693|Sydney

dctcool wrote:

It missed and instead flew directly into my team's (FULL) Transport chopper causing it to blow up. thats 6 TK's from a missile I had no control over,
LOL that's gotta hurt!!!!!
Psycho.HuF
+-4|6616|S.Elgin

dctcool wrote:

Dammit I ended getting kick from a server while I was in a jet, I fired a missile at an enemy jet. It missed and instead flew directly into my team's (FULL) Transport chopper causing it to blow up. thats 6 TK's from a missile I had no control over,

EA should do something about this
Dude i know how you feel, except the server i play in when that happened the clan i played with said if they dont forgive there being kicked... Well none of them forgave and all of the people got kicked for it! Lol

The guys i paly with are awesome.
vqsnapp
+5|6672
yeah, it happens to me pretty often, I've had a missile locked onto an enemy jet till it was touching the flame from his thruster then hang a hard left and fly off into oblivion. I doubt it found a heat source hotter that the jet engine right in front of it;s nose, but hey thats EA for ya.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6741|Honolulu, HI
Nearly all of my team vehicle damages are from stinger missiles that got excited by the heat signatures of friendly aircraft and at least 5 TKs as well...

Doesn't sound like a lot but if you see the AWESOME amount of time I spent in air defense, it's quite disturbing.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6659
If this happens it is more often than not, your own damn fault. If you see friendly aircraft near what you are shooting at, STOP FUCKING SPAMMING MISSLES. I don't forgive usually. There are times however when the friendly that you hit is nowhere on screen at the time you hit them. If I know it's one of those then I forgive. Until then be more careful when you shoot.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6756|Malaga, EspaƱa
LoL , thats why they call it Heat seekers m8, if they miss the locked target to go straight on to the next Heat source thats in their path.

i dont fire missiles while in AA or Jet. if i see a Teammate nearby or behind the target i just use the main gun(jet and ESSEX only)
rgraze
+6|6685
There is something more to this.  I was in a jet had a lock fired twice, one hits and the other just flys straight.  WTF?   BTW, what does ROLF mean?
PRiMACORD
+190|6638|Home of the Escalade Herds
I pretty much always punish tks from those.

I hate heat seeking missiles in BF2, they require no skill to use, point click, pray (for ground defense). I punish jets because they are flying jets, which are retardedly overpowered in BF2.

I've been killed by friendly stingers/jets so many times when i'm in plain freaking sight yet they still spam away missiles.

punish for the win

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard