Hairymop
+0|6725
I have a bunch of folks I play online with and want to start a clan but have no idea where to go or what to do exactly. How do I set one up and where abouts can I do this?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6796|Uk
put a tag in front of ur name so people know ur in the same team.
get a teamspeak or ventrilo server so u can communicate.
get a web site, without one u may find it hard to recruit.

There is no place to "register" a clan, you can only gain reputation, the best way to gain this is by joining a ladder in twl or cal and by staying at number one

Hope that helps

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2006-04-05 15:46:49)

Qckshot
+0|6689|ohio
If you and your friends like to compete, were a solid dedidcated clan been around since 1998, if you guys play and work well together, we have just recently opened the rolls to up the roster so that we can compete in larger ladders, We play ladder and tourneys with nato and twl , But no disrspect if you want to start your own clan, With the hard work, dedication, and determinations, who knows , we may run across you on the battlefield someday. All the best of luck to ya fellas

Our server is 67.18.131.170
Can reach us on our teamspeak server by requesting info on our site.
Very good luck to ya.
Hairymop
+0|6725
Thanks for the tip [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ and thanks for the offer, Qckshot. Will let the rest of the guys know either way
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6732|San Clemente
Need any help with a webste? or TS server?
Qckshot
+0|6689|ohio
Not a bad list of fellas that you guys have there, Im sure you guys will go in the right direction, this is how DP got started, simalair fashion, the main guys started playing together in 1998, me an my freinds had neverbeen in a clan before, we had started playin in there server, and we immediately decided, hey maybe clans are not a bad thing. we look them up on the web, and well, were still here today lol. First clan ive ever been in. Love it. On starting a clan , really what you need if your going to compete, a server. I know we use our servers for training , 1 for the  public, and 1 for matches, as they have specific sets, so start looking into servers if you going to be on the competing end. Website is strong feature to utilize as well. Looks like from looks of thing you have that portaion covered. Team speak like we use, or ventrilio is also nice feature. Other than that, i donnot care what say, you guys already look like a clan if you ask me, all you need is a name and tag. Even then, you donnot need to have that to be a clan, All you need is that great group of guys you have already. But , i did not real;ize that you had so many guys. With your squad folded in , the offer still stands, I bet if we mesh, as a whole our games would improve impressivley. You guys outta come frag with us on team speak and our server and see if its for you, no pressure or commitment. Just fun to have more guys that are so team oriented ya know?  Good Luck, hope the advice helps. AS well offer is there as well.  Our 64 man ranked game server is 67.18.131.170  if you want to bring them into our teamspeak and check things out let me know ill send you the info privately. I Also usually hand on xfire when making post like this , can ctach me there under the same name : Qckshot  if you would like to talk in person, i can introduce ya to the boss as well hes the one that makes decsiosns like this, but seeking some new mebers, mabye be can help each other

Last edited by Qckshot (2006-04-07 17:31:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard