GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

strangelove wrote:

i played kirkwood alot in the beginning because i like infantry and mashtater was always getting blackhawk whored and sharky was ruined by assualt choppers

now i love both sharky and mashtater much more that kirkwood and i would love to find a bunch of 24/7 servers with alot of other maps, or even a good rotation but still when looking for a good 32-40 person server, with a good population that is not on my blacklist nor is running kirkwood is tough...i still end up playing it about 20% of the time

i mostly like to play sharky and grape well now
you ever play using Mech or PLO kits....its masher, not mashtater....god
Jade Falcon
+1|6655|Ayr, Scotland
I've already stated on another thread why it's my most played map.  My system sucks, and it takes an age to load a map, sometimes crashing out with network connection lost.  So 24/7 servers suit me.  Unfortunately most happen to be Karkand, but I've seen some Wake, Dalian Plant and Sharqi as well.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
woke and dalilah
chrnoicle
+23|6606|Canada
i fucken love karkand also its point central
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6621|the side hatch
tababa query is good too
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
still havent gotten EF, dont plan on it either.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653
My most played map is Wake and Karkand is my 4th most played map. (by hours)

I personally don't like maps with fog, artificial limits get on my nerves. (in this case viewing distance)

I'll hapilly play Karkand when it comes on through map rotation. I'll usually stay on a server unless a map comes on that I don't like (Zatar Wetlands).

Also, bork bork bork borkland bork bork Karkbork.   
BUBBA M.BRIDE.
+3|6608|Vermont

strangelove wrote:

i played kirkwood alot in the beginning because i like infantry and mashtater was always getting blackhawk whored and sharky was ruined by assualt choppers

now i love both sharky and mashtater much more that kirkwood and i would love to find a bunch of 24/7 servers with alot of other maps, or even a good rotation but still when looking for a good 32-40 person server, with a good population that is not on my blacklist nor is running kirkwood is tough...i still end up playing it about 20% of the time

i mostly like to play sharky and grape well now
LOL...LOL...LOL... Thats too funny, as long as it's not never neverland I'm ok!!!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6638|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i prefer SF maps over BF maps. karkand is good but does get a bit boring. ghost town pisses over it.
BUBBA M.BRIDE.
+3|6608|Vermont
Ghostown and Whorelord
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6621|the side hatch

scottomus0 wrote:

i prefer SF maps over BF maps. karkand is good but does get a bit boring. ghost town pisses over it.
SF doent run well for me (which is odd because i should be able to play on all high) but i have heard that warplard is the best map

Last edited by strangelove (2006-04-05 15:24:30)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
I used to be a Karkand n00b as well, now I hate it.  Sharqi/Dragon Valley/Great Wall ftw!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Rosse_modest wrote:

It is my most played map as well, but that is not intentional. I rarely pick a Karkand only server on purpose.

I usually just pick a server with a decent ping that isn't competely full and that's it. Seldom look at its name or description. And since there are a lot of Karkand only servers out there I find myself there a lot. Often takes a couple of rounds before I figure out it's Karkand only but then I'm too lazy to disconnect and find another server.

Karkand can be fun, in moderate doses.
Same happens to me, although im seeing more servers running Wake Island now, but the J10 pisses me off. Even if i'm in it...
Karkand is just so easy if you are in a Tank/APC. It is a fun map when you are having an all infantry battle and the Armour/Artillery is away for some reason.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6805|Uk

Jenspm wrote:

never heard of karkland before
Strike at Karkand      22:05:56  -    No i'm sure you havent you know you have only played 22 hours of it

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2006-04-05 15:56:40)

elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6757|Columbus, Indiana
I rejoiced when Karkand was not my most played map.
It's actually 3rd on my list according to gibson.

I actually wish there was a stat for the last time you played a map.

Last edited by elmer1082 (2006-04-05 16:04:25)

E|W4v0r
+8|6665|New York
My clans server is 24/7 Karkand, so yeah... on the weekends we may switch it up though
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland

Jenspm wrote:

what about TV2 SHARQI?
Jesus i never new about that . Lol im always playing on TV2 servers as well. Thanks for letting me know about that .
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Can't be helped.  Most of the servers I play at prefer Karkand.  Like most, prefer Sharqi if it was on more rotations.
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6758|Cardiff, Wales
Karkand can be the easiest for point whoring in those sexy APC's. Often pop on a low player, 64 size Karkand for some whoring

Prefer Sharqi though, a much more gritty battle
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
Everyone plays Karkand because it is the only map with no air assets. I wish they'd add jets to that map. Then people would stop playing it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

not really tbh
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
i pub on karkand but in scrims and matches i don't play on it that often, except for hte bfpro servers
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
More reviving and more spam.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
you for got to close this one too
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
That's like asking if people get tired of easy points, I loved tank whoring it up there as the spots they spawned at were very predictable.
SF is the shit though & I haven't played karkand since,Ghost town is my karkand.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard