CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
I got Banned from a server for using foul language against a clan member .

It was all a misunderstanding and the server admin unbanned me,but im still banned.

The Admin checked the bann list again and said from his side here im not banned,but every time i try to connect
i am.

Does anyone here with some server experiance know what might be the problem?

Could it be PB or somthing PB has put on my PC?

Would nice if someone could help :-)

THX

Last edited by CommandoRog (2006-04-05 07:11:44)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6643|Derby, England

CommandoRog wrote:

It was all a misunderstanding and the server admin unbanned me,but im still banned.

The Admin checked the bann list again and said from his side here im not banned,but every time i try to connect
i am.

THX
If its a language ban it's auto ban dipending how long they have it set for usualy iyt's 1 round, as for admin I think he might of unbaned wrong person, give him your hash key then he can make sure he has right person Peace Boris
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6703

badhq wrote:

CommandoRog wrote:

i am.

THX
If its a language ban it's auto ban dipending how long they have it set for usualy iyt's 1 round, as for admin I think he might of unbaned wrong person, give him your hash key then he can make sure he has right person Peace Boris
Pssst. Don't assume every player knows what a Hash Key is, or where to find it!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard