strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6627|the side hatch
sniper rifles need a secondary mode with tranquilizer darts, they wouldn't kill an enemy just make him fall down and crap his pants
JimKong
+31|6649|Ohio
You should also be able to give teammates good games.

"Ammo, here!"
"Thanks chief" *gives good game*

Last edited by JimKong (2006-04-03 21:44:39)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
hahaha, that would be awesome.

knowing DICE, theyd fuck it up and make it work on tanks though too.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Nah. Stun them, they'll eventually get back up again. Just get your kill.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6627|the side hatch
but when they got back up they wouldnt be able to sprint and they would walk all bowlegged
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
or if he is tryin 2 run away and is a bout to go around a corner and u know u cant get a head shot juz trnaq him and shoot him while hes down, i can juz picture it now!
dedelus
+4|6660
it would probably make the effects simmilar to either shell shock or a flashbang
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6574
Planes need a foot of padding on them to prevent roadkills of teammates.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6651|Ohio
no, they need biological warfare, where the first guy to spawn goes in the enemy base and drugs their cerial with Noob pills.
this has happened to me quite a few times, so im not so sure its already isnt in the game.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6686|Broadlands, VA
Rocks - I want to be able to throw rocks.

And ponted sticks.

Wait - that's an old joke around here.
Mantis701
+6|6574|PA, USA
If we had a winter map, we could throw snowballs and stab each other with icicle spikes.
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au

strangelove wrote:

but when they got back up they wouldnt be able to sprint and they would walk all bowlegged
lol, that would be hilarious. they could just expand on the 'no kit' animation a bit
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hahaha, that would be awesome.

knowing DICE, theyd fuck it up and make it work on tanks though too.
Imagine hitting a full BH with one...

On topic, I would like this. Shoot them in the body with a tranq, makes their head really easy to line up.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6585|Florida
i would like to be able to take cranes down with c4 too, that would be sweet.  I like the tranq darts idea.  Especially if you could hit a blackhawk pilot who is hovering above the flag lol.  It could be sorta like the tear gas effect + shellshock.  It would be great to watch people walk around like that.  It would be about like watching a dog or cat walk around once you get them all dizzy
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844
I may be mistaken But i believe that Had "Tranq Darts" in "Team Fortress "
They also had this Cool Tag thing Were you could Spray paint your own custom Picture on the Walls and Floor. I used to leave a Skull stareing at my Kills, Not that i had that many.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA
What about a dart that makes all of your Sphincters stop working. so, not only you crap your pants.....you vomit. You can breathe. You oose mucus. and you piss your pants.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6627|the side hatch
and if the guy vomits on another guy then that guy starts to vomit and people can slip and fall down in the vomit which would make them start to vomit too
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6656
like i said in an eariler post, they should have cheese as a valid object. people who lug around heavy things (support and anti-tank) tend to get hungry, so they start with more cheese then medics and snipers. you could get teamwork points for sharing your cheese, and you could use cheese to heal a nearby teammate at roughly the rate of a supply crate.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6611|Pickle Village

strangelove wrote:

and if the guy vomits on another guy then that guy starts to vomit and people can slip and fall down in the vomit which would make them start to vomit too
wow
fender
+10|6653
Tranq dart would be good, you could shoot an enemy with one and then knife him.  Its about the only way i can see myself getting expert knife.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6720|Wherever the F**k i feel like

strangelove wrote:

sniper rifles need a secondary mode with tranquilizer darts, they wouldn't kill an enemy just make him fall down and crap his pants
LMAO
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6643|Westminster, California
I think you should be able to stun somebody and take their kit.
You should get two points for leaving the dickless.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6585|Florida

fender wrote:

Tranq dart would be good, you could shoot an enemy with one and then knife him.  Its about the only way i can see myself getting expert knife.
i hear ya on that one.....ive got all requirements except the 18 kills in a round.........i dont see myself getting that anytime soon lol
Vile_Apocalypse
+8|6577
LOL!  Thats all I can say... +1 all around if I could
R0lyP0ly
+161|6660|USA
yes tranq guns would be neat. be even cooler if a teamate could come and steal his kit, thataways when he wakes up, hes got no guns! lmfao owned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard