Budd007
+0|6601
How in the hell does anyone get to 100,000 plus points! I am only on 21,000 and ive been playing for around 6 -7 months, id love to have a super high rank but just cant see myself ever reaching it. It says the estimated time for me to reach master gunnery sergaent is like 178 days! i dont even know if ill be still playing then.

Anyone got any tips, tricks on how to get silly amounts of points quickly?

P.S. what is stats padding?

Last edited by Budd007 (2006-04-03 12:02:53)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Spawnrape,medic,statpad,tank or apc on karkand,good squad that stick together and you can resupply them,commander and J10-wake island-carrier bomb.

And thats why i dont get points quick.
mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6702|State of Confusion
Playing medic, use those med kits and shock paddles to get many points.  Stick with a group that is in a large firefight like in Karkand.  Also, being a commander on a winning team will score points if your team is good.

mUnKi
xaven
+25|6735|Berlin
-play medic
-play often
-play in a good squad (where the squadleder never dies coz medics assist him)
-only play commander when you are sure your team doesnt suck
-dont play sniper
-dont play assault
-take flags and defend flags (thats the main goal of bf2=))
-use servers with FF through mines etc. off and place it around flags
-fly and bomb many people (if you get the plane)
-remember the spawnpoints when you're taking a flag
-be good

that's what comes to my mind...

Last edited by xaven (2006-04-03 12:09:41)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

jord wrote:

Spawnrape,medic,statpad,tank or apc on karkand,good squad that stick together and you can resupply them,commander and J10-wake island-carrier bomb.

And thats why i dont get points quick.
This is correct. I whored the armor up to almost 3000 kills...and guess what? I got BORED!!! SOme of these guys can stick to it and take the flack they catch from everyone else. I have to do other things. Maybe I have ADD or I like getting the full experience.
Budd007
+0|6601
So basically you have to spend your life playing it! Wow seems as though its never gonna happen then i havent got time. Anyone know what stats padding is though?
Souljah
+42|6669

xaven wrote:

-play medic
-dont play assault
? hmmm...i dont know about that one. i love the assault class and i can score over 60 points easy. to me assault is the best class to use to cap flags and mow down infantry. but thats just my opinion.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
Play commander on 64 player servers.

I've had games where I have gotten 184 points on 64 man karkand as commander, BEFORE the x2 for the win.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
I always look at it kinda like this:

The highest ranking person I know that has a job and a wife and a life is BHN_RECON and hes sitting on about 70,000+ points.  I figure you could add about 10 to 20 thousand on that and you MIGHT have a really really good player who has a life.  Anything over 100K, I really don't see that person having much of a life due to the massive amount of time you hve to spend on a game like this to get that many points (legit).

I assume that the massive majority of people that are 100K + are probably either

A. Kids
B. Retired people
C. Disabled people (or people unable to work)..and I know a person like this....nothing wrong with that.
D. Just a straight up fucking loser.

Thats my point of view anyways.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Elamdri wrote:

I've had games where I have gotten 184 points on 64 man karkand as commander, BEFORE the x2 for the win.
Actually, you can get more points commanding a 16 player server running 64 man maps.  I see people pull in 150-200 points a round EVERY round like that.
kalas
+-1|6650
you just play and get good
PvtchieF73
+15|6711|Netherlands
yea just play and get better... right.. back to real life... there is always a better player or..... plain good old bad lyck whch fuck up your possibillities to score big time...
wait score big time,.. thats not inthe game...
euhhh

just have fun without the 100K points...
i thought that was the general purpose of this game....?
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
Ive been playing since june, not properly as ive had uni etc...yay....  Being medic mainly is good, always on 64 servers racks up the points. If your after awards go for euroforce (and be medic etc), made 8 gold medals ina row the other day!
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
Now alot of medics (like myself) dont point farm with it. I try to get kills more then anything. But I do revive when my guys need it. But yea alot of meds do use the med kit the wrong way.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

Now alot of medics (like myself) dont point farm with it. I try to get kills more then anything. But I do revive when my guys need it. But yea alot of meds do use the med kit the wrong way.
Like not using it at all them retards yesterday a medic died i picked up his kit revived him i was support with the pkm nothing bad or anything i turn around get shot someone shoots the retard that killed me and the guy i revived ran to another flag argh what a errrrrr....
skuko
+5|6614

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

Like not using it at all them retards yesterday a medic died i picked up his kit revived him i was support with the pkm nothing bad or anything i turn around get shot someone shoots the retard that killed me and the guy i revived ran to another flag argh what a errrrrr....
get over it dude, some people just don't know what the fuck TEAMPLAY means

imagine:

me - antitank...running from the second  northern flag to airstrip on wake (pretty long walk)....the motherfucker drives by in a FAV and guess what? just ignores my "hey i need a ride" spam....now don't you put a SRAW/ERYX into that mofo i just don't TK on purpose, but there really are moments, when i'm THIS close to doing it

EDIT: and YES he was ALONE in that FAV

Last edited by skuko (2006-04-04 08:10:00)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Been playing with this acount since aug. and am near the 110,000.  because i just love karkand as a support (m249 saw pwns them all) and yeah when you get a high SPM your points are flying in. +-1,000 in 4/5 hours (not 4 hours straight but maybe 4 hours a day.)

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-04-04 08:13:49)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Impaqt
+37|6639|Chicago, Il

Elamdri wrote:

Strike at Karkand 144:42:30 385 276 1.39 192 <<B.R.  96x2 if Commander...
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6641|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
I suggest playng 24/7 karkand maps. It is the best point map, plus if you medic whore, you can get some serious points.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6713
or if you can fly like me, play on wake and get on j-10

i get AT LEAST 100 points EVERY SINGLE ROUND
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
PKM whore in training right her...sorry guys i had to do it it is soooooooo fun
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6840|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

Cougar wrote:

I

I assume that the massive majority of people that are 100K + are probably either

A. Kids
B. Retired people
C. Disabled people (or people unable to work)..and I know a person like this....nothing wrong with that.

Absolute classic  D.  way to go dude!!..you tell em how it is!!

Last edited by Nemesis-SBS- (2006-04-04 15:28:31)

elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
i dont know if anyone else does this, but i switch from squad to squad, say i see a squad leaderat a flag, i go to his and spawn on him, do thing alot quicker instead of running n shit, so bear that in mind
Defiance
+438|6672

xaven wrote:

-dont play sniper
Aha..haha...If your a shit player then don't be sniper.

My BRS is 153 on karkand as a sniper...
Junior_Mud
+1|6668|Concord, CA

Cougar wrote:

I always look at it kinda like this:

A. Kids
B. Retired people

I fully agree whole-heartedly! I have a fulltime job, support a wife, a child, and my ill father-in-law. I get a few hrs on the weekend is all.

I could no way in HELL even imagine playing for 8+ Hrs a day on average. I would shoot myself in the head before I could sit there all day.... but hey, if you fall in category "D" then more power to ya! you straight up fucking loser!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard