Sophoz
+3|6659
My bet is on Sgt_MaxPower to be first to reach general!

Any takers?
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6741|NL
He needs this:

Expert Armor Badge, Expert Transport Badge, Expert Helicopter Badge, Expert Air Defense Badge
I have seen guys, was today in some post, that only need 2 badges to reach general.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6734|Chch, New Zealand
yeah but he only need 14kills IAR for expert armour. But he's still a fair bit off for the otehr things.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6654|the side hatch
ill take that bet, ill put my money on
http://bf2s.com/player/rb378wby/
ive played with maxpower quite a lot lately on a 24/7 great wall server and he didnt seem to be going after any badges
Souljah
+42|6702
so all the general ranks are not like the 1st sgt ranks? meaning if you hit colonel and then get all the badges you will rank up to general? or do you need all the expert badges before hitting 200000?
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6654|the side hatch
no one has gotten all the badges required yet but it would be unlikely that they would make it so you have to get them before making the score required because if they do it would mean the person would have to spend huge amounts of time in vehicles while scoring extremely low
edzed
+1|6730
Its definitely going to be rb378wby. Does that mean he will be the #1 Player because he has a higher ranking?
iceman785
+93|6707|Alaska, mother fucker.

edzed wrote:

Its definitely going to be rb378wby. Does that mean he will be the #1 Player because he has a higher ranking?
nope, that dude is on my leader board, hes on everyday for hours, hes gonna get it first hands down
NoobMurdererer
Banned
+0|6632
people who get to general should take a look at their life
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6654|the side hatch

edzed wrote:

i have heard a lot of people say that the leaderboard will still go by who has the highest score but that deosnt make sense to me, i think rank should be the priority, i guess we will see...

anyone seen anything official about it?
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6655|Boston, Massachusetts
for those of you who say he has no life bug off
secondly mabye its multiple people playin the same account

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard