theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6759
hmm... interesting.... scary.... but interesting ....
Daveoh
+0|6654|England
Hm well bf2player.com says differently, something got to be different about bf2s.com way of doing things
e.g. http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=44652121&show=all for blazin.uk
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=49643049 = dragon
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=49562902 = -[C.E.A]-*Sinkope (2 billion commander points thats cool )
the page totally screws with their rank bar thing

definatly those 2 are cheating

Last edited by Daveoh (2006-04-02 11:18:28)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6856|San Francisco

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

This is a limitation in the current bf2s system. It cannot currently handle numbers larger than 65,535 for most stats. Check stats on the gibson setup (where this is not an issue) and you will see that these people simply have played so much that their kills and deaths are higher than 65,535. http://gibson.bf2s.com/player/44652121/
The best rounds scores for both Sinkope an Dragon are still 65,535 on Gibson. So obviously something is up.
Yes, because they were both exploiting. Blazin was not, he simply has TONS of kills and deaths because he has played so much.
Sophoz
+3|6633
well, glad you sorted the db 65535 thing, however that feature of the bf2s.com did help sus out the problem with CEA, what do you make of the global / 65535 = 1337 thing?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida
So are you saying that a good number of top ten players have been using a gltich/exploit to get all of their points?  this is just crazy.....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Would that cuase them to get 4 promos in one round.. I was playing with them yesterday in a server..

I started taking ss's when I noticed
https://www.oe-hq.com/gal/albums/userpics/10001/screen017.jpg

https://www.oe-hq.com/gal/albums/userpics/10001/screen018.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6684
It has to be a hack... he somehow managed to get 25000 in the time it took for two American tickets to drop.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6656|Behind that RPK-74
I think blazin.uk's name should be removed from this thread .. its kinda implying he has been exploiting
Just a thought ....

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_29594/tpl_0/image.jpg
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6655|Peoria
Yeah, I think its safe to assume the the Top ten didn't use this cheat, keep on metioning them and we'll end up with a witchhunt on our hands.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6756|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
omfg haxors
i need to know this glitch
this glitch = potential $$$
EBAY selling acounts with 1 mil points = BIG $$$
EA will prolyl have a way to shut this exploit down of course....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

http://www.bfcea.com/ is thier site. My spanish is not so good. But it claims that they are on the same side as us. If someone can translate better it would be great. My only question is if this was an accident or something how come it happened to only his buddy right - -[C.E.A]-Dragon after him.. kinda odd isn't it. They were sharing something.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6611|Afghanistan
I feel like I am reading Star magazine and these guys are the celebrities.  There is so much specualtion and scandal you could sell this at the supermarket.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6656|Behind that RPK-74

TRODPINT wrote:

I feel like I am reading Star magazine and these guys are the celebrities.  There is so much specualtion and scandal you could sell this at the supermarket.
LOL
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

From thier site.. sorry not translated so well.
Welcome to our Web.
We hoped that you like and she serves to you as aid.
Please, you molesteis reason why we have not done. We are of whom we thought that at the time of playing the ranking he does not say anything, nor serves for anything.

And indeed with that we have done, we come to demonstrate it. I do not understand pq well you enfadais with us. We are of the same side. Perhaps pensais that if what quisieramos really he was to benefit us from this hubieramos put to the Sinkope with 16.777.215 points, when the second and later they have the 400.000 surroundings to nothing but?

If hubieramos wanted disimuladamente to benefit (if it is q exists some form to benefit by this) the hubieramos to us done much more, with a gradual ascent, and not with so many points of difference with respect to the rest.

Not you confundais, we are in the same side. With this single one we demonstrated that the points, the ranks, and all that is an excrement q does not serve nor demonstrates anything. It enchants the game to us, but EA touches to the balls enough with their excrements of expansions chorras to us by the q is q to pay. Personally I think q are thieves, q try to receive by everything (the expansion of EF is of laughter, is incredible q receive for that reason). And by this I create q deserve q we demonstrate to q ademas to receive by everything, make the things bad.

Please I request to you that not tacheis to CEA by this. We are not created but that nobody. We are a clan q we finished thus beginning q surely we will be of the peorcillos, at least so far.

I hope that with these explanations that I am giving comprendais you as it has been our reason. And q not you enfadeis with the CEA, but with EA that is well different.

Also I want to clarify that we have not used any cheto. We have altered the original archives of the game, neither used no external application nor na of na. Single we have discovered bug of the game, and we have taken advantage of him to ridicule to EA.

Finally I want to request excuses to all those that kikeamos tonight. Please, not you molesteis, we were flipando with which we had discovered and I wait for q comprendais that we wanted privacy in our server. Please you accept our excuses, you are welcome to our server.

A greeting to all.

P.D. Warning for EA: Pongais gives us just as us the accounts to 0. While not descubrais how we do and him pongais solution, we will follow poniendonos astronomicas scores with new accounts if it is necessary. From CEA we thought q you mereceis this humiliation by the form in which sacais money to people, and when the product even has failures as we are demonstrating. I hope that the money yet that sacais, algun day us brindeis with a gratuitous expansion. THIEVES!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sparklet
Banned
+34|6756|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Sophoz wrote:

Commander scores being 65535 and hexing back to server instead of decimaling back to server is the key.... give me a few hours and i might have a working version of the exploit on video.
But there is just no way you can get a score of that in a round.
I did read in a diff topic about the guy who got 18,xxx command points because the admins swapped maps over and over and each time was just doubling his x2 each time ..i.e 100 x2 = 200 , then the 200 x2 = 400 and so on ?
yes ive seen a kinda same thing on OMAN
it was a 16 player size comander had 12 points so he should get 24 right?
no
the admin were typng in the chat box about switching maps...............
so they switched and the comander got 52 points.....
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6671|Sheerness, UK
Why hasn't there scores been wiped yet, and there must be a hell of lot of cheaters out there exploiting this game, as the highest score I could get in a round was 101 points and that took the whole round.
Most of the time I can manage between 40 and 60 points, I don't take to much notice of who's in the global top 10 as it doubtful that the scores don't match the time played to achive these scores.

I know these awards and scores are just virtual and don't mean alot to some, but when I've worked hard to get
the awards and points I've got its quite sad that some people cheat and have no game skill, my current global score is around 8.000 and I've been playing on and off since november last year my Id is (chrisowen) if you want to check for yourself.

I do think that ea and dice are to blame for most of these exploits and punkbuster doesn't seem to weed out the cheats.

But there is a lot of great clans out there who use skill and team work.

A final note if you play on a dodgy server then report it and don't play on it again.
n00b.Worx
+44|6735|West Berlin!

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.bfcea.com/ is thier site. My spanish is not so good. But it claims that they are on the same side as us. If someone can translate better it would be great. My only question is if this was an accident or something how come it happened to only his buddy right - -[C.E.A]-Dragon after him.. kinda odd isn't it. They were sharing something.
Yeah...it´s an act of desperation and they just wanted to show that the whole "rank" thing is crap and humillate EA/Dice using this glitch. They also explain that the expansions are ridiculous and they want EA to stop selling fucking expansions for 15$ that other companys bring with a normal patch. They discovered the glitch yesterday and that´s why they kicked to whole players from their servers...That´s all!

Last edited by n00b.Worx (2006-04-02 12:22:32)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

n00b.Worx wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Yeah...it´s an act of desperation and they just wanted to show that the whole "rank" thing is crap and humillate EA/Dice using this glitch. They also explain that the expansions are ridiculous and they want EA to stop selling fucking expansions for 15$ that other companys bring with a normal patch. They discovered the glitch yesterday and that´s why they kicked to whole players from their servers...That´s all!
Thank you for helping
Xbone Stormsurgezz
<RB>Finn
+1|6608
This is on thier Forums

http://cea.creatuforo.com/ver-tema-5-cea.html

It is saying that these cheats are 100% Indetectable to Punkbuster
                                                Commander Hack

Chameleon Skins
                                                 No Fog/Aimbot
                                                 No water
                                                 Wallhacks/No sky
                                                 Anit-Punkbuster Screen Shots
Man just look at the screen shots.
RudeBwoySoldier
+0|6730

xstax981 wrote:

It has to be a hack... he somehow managed to get 25000 in the time it took for two American tickets to drop.
Doubt he got the points during the round those screen shots were taken, cos it takes time before you rank up. You don't rank up as soon as you get the required points it takes time to update, then when you next log on and the first time you score a point you rank up. Seen a guy rank up legitimately from 2nd leutent to colonel, when 1.12 first came out, cos he had the requirements and everytime he scored a point he would rank up one more level.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

So why hasn't EA done anything about this? Anybody at EA that thnks these guys got those points legit should be shot. They should just wipe the accounts.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6720
wipe accounts? just HW ban them

anyway for that hack picture, i believe it's from really really old hack thing way before 1.12

of course it should be detected now and the pictures are all from single player
Sophoz
+3|6633

<RB>Finn wrote:

This is on thier Forums

http://cea.creatuforo.com/ver-tema-5-cea.html

It is saying that these cheats are 100% Indetectable to Punkbuster
                                                Commander Hack

Chameleon Skins
                                                 No Fog/Aimbot
                                                 No water
                                                 Wallhacks/No sky
                                                 Anit-Punkbuster Screen Shots
Man just look at the screen shots.
All screenshots come from a private server... check the player names out - i got enough cheat access to go and do all that right now and produce identical screenshots....they aint done that on a ranked server.
Tealeaf1980
+1|6632
Its obviously a hack, they claim to have modified te game content. My guess is theres probably a file that reports your score to the server and they've modified it.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
Well we can all thank the members of [CEA] for standing up against our one true enemy, EA. (sorta....)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard