PRiMACORD
+190|6626|Home of the Escalade Herds
This thing still falls on it's side and blows up if you try and turn it when it's starting up. It's in the patch notes that it's something they fixed, what the fuck?

Good job quality assurance EA!

PS. die

They also need to put the HAP on that Tarraba queer map. They made a new heli that will only ever be used in one map, good job!

PPS. die some more

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-04-01 03:49:32)

tF-afrojap
+124|6848|SF
Wow you're an angry one aren't you. I flipped the tiger the first time I tried taking off, but quickly adapted. Don't blame the devs just cause the changes don't suite your play style.

On the other hand, if the game crashes etc. prohibiting you from playing the game which you paid for, then it's time to bitch. Show some more respect for the people who made this game.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

PRiMACORD wrote:

This thing still falls on it's side and blows up if you try and turn it when it's starting up. It's in the patch notes that it's something they fixed, what the fuck?

Good job quality assurance EA!

PS. die

They also need to put the HAP on that Tarraba queer map. They made a new heli that will only ever be used in one map, good job!

PPS. die some more
it cuz u try and spin the chopper around on the ground DONT DO IT just wait and keep preesing the up key and youll be able to fly
the cobra and china chopper are ablle to spin on the ground by pressing  A or  D but look at the mec 1 it just tilts over to a side and flips and blowsup
HeimdalX
+37|6652
You can totally turn on the ground if you know how to... you can even barrel roll the thing on the ground and not die! The chopper itself is alright, not as good as any of the others by any means imo. It is an alright chopper till you nose down too much but even then with the know how and experience you can quickly turn and pull back to save it.

Try using it some more before bitching. But yeah it is retarded theres only one map for the chopper, maybe theyll make a free one so we can use it more but I doubt it.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i also remeber that EA was goin put a choper on Great wall of china????? i thnik they siad sumthing about a mix of vechles and urban comabt or sumthin like that
PRiMACORD

tF-afrojap wrote:

Wow you're an angry one aren't you. I flipped the tiger the first time I tried taking off, but quickly adapted. Don't blame the devs just cause the changes don't suite your play style.

On the other hand, if the game crashes etc. prohibiting you from playing the game which you paid for, then it's time to bitch. Show some more respect for the people who made this game.
It's not just me, countless people were flipping the chopper and getting tks with the subsequent tigerplosions.

Normally i don't care about turning my chopper on the ground, but when you're being spawn camped by snipers uhh...

So do you have some technique that doesn't cause it to flip over? I'm mostly pissed about this because it was specifically states in the patch notes that it was fixed.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

PRiMACORD wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

It's not just me, countless people were flipping the chopper and getting tks with the subsequent tigerplosions.

Normally i don't care about turning my chopper on the ground, but when you're being spawn camped by snipers uhh...

So do you have some technique that doesn't cause it to flip over? I'm mostly pissed about this because it was specifically states in the patch notes that it was fixed.
As far as I recall nowhere in the fix list did it say that the Tiger was "fixed." They adjusted it, and imo it does not flip nearly as easily as before. I can actually turn it on the ground without flipping instantly. Basically if you continue flipping it then you are at fault for not figuring out how to properly use the new chopper.
PRiMACORD

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Basically if you continue flipping it then you are at fault for not figuring out how to properly use the new chopper.
Way to justify EA's poor work on this copter. Way not to admit that it is obviously bugged, i don't care what 'technique' you use not to get it to flip over, it still does and a lot. The other choppers never flip over.

Bleh.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
Ive never had it when i take off, even when rotating. its only EVER happened when some retard pilot does it. seems its down to lack of skill to me
PRiMACORD

LuitenantLt.Smash wrote:

Ive never had it when i take off, even when rotating. its only EVER happened when some retard pilot does it. seems its down to lack of skill to me
Yes i'm obviously a horrible heli pilot.

(rofl)
dshak
+4|6814
haha, this bug is brilliant.... as someone who is repeatadly killed by choppers and, mind you, a poor sport about it... I couldn't have asked EA for a better bug.

wait, I have one.... if you try to shoot a teammate when standing in an airplane hanger the bullets redirect off the player and kill you instead. priceless.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

PRiMACORD wrote:

LuitenantLt.Smash wrote:

Yes i'm obviously a horrible heli pilot.

(rofl)
Which is weird because I know I suck at flying helis and I can take off in the HAP, no problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard