Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6589
Yea I was playing Wake Island 2007 on USMC side and went to destroy their arty with C4. So I spawned on one of our flags what we had in the island near their arty and ran to their arty. So I first looked that there was no enemys and no friends. Then I planted my four C4 into two arty. Walked a little bit away - no one near me - and blew them up. Then I get two messages "Team vehicle damage!" Then I look around, no one anywhere, but then I spot that Airfield isn't under any control and it's grey. Anyone have any ideas why this happened? Or then this is some sort of bug what has came with patch 1.22... -.-'
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
its an old problem.when the usmc take the airfield the arty becomes an us asset until the chinese recapture it.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6589
No, because I have many times destroyed Chinese arty when the Airfield has been under USMC control and got points, but now I didn't get points when it wasn't under control of any team.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
its not always the case.have seen it many times on wake ,but it doesnt happen all the time.
you didnt get points because the flag was neutral.
i have also blown up the chinese arty while the airfield was usmc and got points but have also had team damage.i think i see this bug more on 24/7 wake servers than servers with wake in their rotation.
btw wake is my most played map.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, EspaƱa
those 24/7 servers have to restart the map every 3 round to prevent most of the problems

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard