tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6750|Pakistan/England

Nyte wrote:

On a side note, I must admit that I need practice on long range sniping.  There's already been several nicknames I recognized that are following me into servers and hunting me (and winning)
lol

citizen one/two: nice vid! but you make yourself a very easy target by staying still for so long trying to get a shot on those guys! careful...

Last edited by tahadar (2006-04-16 06:28:19)

Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6755|St. Paul, MN
I just haven’t caught on to the craze of sniping. I can’t stand watching the enemy capture our bases while I sit around at an air strip or under a boxcar. I guess it’s fun if I’m on the winning team and don’t have to worry about that but then again, I’m not that great of a shot so...
jjrp02
+18|6658|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
my favorite places to snipe are the ones where I'm picking them off from 350+m

but my all-time favorite...I was at North Village on Wake...the US had just capped south base and was advancing to beach...and there was a sniper on the hill north of the S.Base flag.

I whip out my L96A1 and pop a cap in his head...one shot...dead....from about 375m
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6633|Gold coast, Aus.
You would want it to be one shot kill. But yea good shot from that far, lol. Woah you guys are mad at sniping. I was hoping to see crazy arse movig headdhots but I didn't. I might make oe. But It might have to be the next morning. (I'm shaped at night at the moment. downloaded to much) Ah, I'll try.
savking
+37|6598|England

Newmy wrote:

Sniper videos! Let's see 'em.
Mine: http://media.putfile.com/Bf2Snipes
about 3/4 the way in u chuked a grenade, did that TK someone?
tahadar
Sniper!!
ah..at last i have gotten around to making a vid myself. its really short, exteremely poorly-edited, and has no music. but this isnt my digital media productions class, is it? just some snipes! footage was recorded over one night, i think, and the editing was done in the last 4 or 5 minutes..

http://files.filefront.com/BF2snipingmp … einfo.html

P.S. notice at about 42 secs into the vid, CHL-GER gets a huge amout of claymore kills!

Last edited by tahadar (2006-04-17 03:03:14)

a fly
+105|6655|The netherlands
theres one thing i have to admit: Nyte, you are a better sniper then i thought, but you look noob compared to what you say about yourself.... (you say you are the best sniper, perfect ect, dident show), but the style you play is good. but try more long distance shots (at least 250meter)

i deleted about 150gb of  sniping footage (anyone with fraps knows its not much time).

i play alot in 24/7 Mastuur     the one from insomnia. im very anoying ingame(and outgame) and im sort off spamming all the time.... just be carefull standing still, theres to many snipers (once half the team was )

what brings me to this, a new form of statspadding, it isent happening much but i tested it(not my own score got boosted). you need: a few snipers at the mosq, you need 2 medics ontop of hotel roof, be headshot by turns!!! it works great for points but its not fun, and the best: its legal, cause your trying to aim at the head of the sniper with the l85 they just got better reflexis sorry for giving idears but this happens quite often....
WormGuts
+17|6805|Dayton, Ohio
That was pretty sweet man.  Nice shooting.  I've had some rounds like that as well.  I just wish my machine could handle running fraps and bf2 at the same time.

my 1.6ghz processor with 1024 ram, and a 125mb 256 bit vid card.  it isn't enough to video capture game play without big lag.  it does however allow me to be a pretty effective sniper with cable internet connection.
WormGuts
+17|6805|Dayton, Ohio

mporlier wrote:

Who would be willing to participate in a sniper only blog? If the idea is not to bad some of you could post in it. Other wise I will just drop it.

http://bf2snipers.blogspot.com/
that's some good stuff there.  almost none of it is from a 'camping' position.  it is so rare to see a charging sniper in bf2.  i'm curious how many rounds of action are included in this video.  i find it very unlikely to all be shot in a single round.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6660|South Korea.

tahadar wrote:

Nyte wrote:

On a side note, I must admit that I need practice on long range sniping.  There's already been several nicknames I recognized that are following me into servers and hunting me (and winning)
lol

citizen one/two: nice vid! but you make yourself a very easy target by staying still for so long trying to get a shot on those guys! careful...
LOL, no I have superiority over the battlefield, and I fear no one, not even those 5 guys on the hotel trying to tag me. Ahem, prone-stand-shot-prone-reload ftw
a_rabid_std
+16|6614|Arkansas
i noticed my name never came up in any of the vids know why? cuz i shot them first... I'm the sniper...

starting on my snipe vid. tomorrow....

Last edited by a_rabid_std (2006-04-16 21:30:38)

Milton Waddams
+26|6635|under your bed
so it is all about the M95, just because of the sound--> I love it
pitcuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
tahadar
Sniper!!
i posted my vid, see my last post fer link
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6654|England

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

It sometimes skips it for me, just like that entire reloading thingy where you load a fresh mag but it skips the sequence.
No hold down the left mouse button after the shot it fired to see the hit indicator

I assume this is what you meant as I couldnt watch the video, how can i put colour into it?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6660|South Korea.

Sgt.Davi wrote:

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

It sometimes skips it for me, just like that entire reloading thingy where you load a fresh mag but it skips the sequence.
No hold down the left mouse button after the shot it fired to see the hit indicator

I assume this is what you meant as I couldnt watch the video, how can i put colour into it?
And waste precious seconds? No thanks! Just whip out the pistol and finish off that guy before he lobs a nade!
tahadar
Sniper!!
hey citizen two...i tried to find you the other day and saw you were playing on some U.S. server...but you're in the UK, right? why not play on a UK server where pings are much lower??
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6658
Thats a very good video and great sniping, someone use the M95 or M24 thats what im stuck with and they harder to use. Btw my new account is -=(TA)=-Napalm
eldiablo10
+2|6646|New Jersey
I must say nice shooting and deadly accuracy.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6676
I'm not a bad sniper, I'd make some footage but running fraps on my PC when playing BF I get what say 5 FPS ..
dark110
+37|6633|Chicagoland
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6633|Gold coast, Aus.
Lol, thats funny.what actually kills the guy? the stinger thing (whatever its called) blows up and kills him? lol thats pretty funny.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6660|South Korea.

dark110 wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/The-Shot-39

I made this.
LOL!!!!! I love the bit where he fades away and the music is like "da DA DA" 10/10
irok100
+114|6661
WOW... ignorance @ its highest. The shots on that first video that people called awesome and beautiful were easy as shit. There were no long distance shots... there were no passing vehicle takedowns, no cross-screen movement shots, no close quarters under pressure sniping. Right now im grounded so i can't play, but when i get back to playing regularly, i'll show u some real sniping talent. Granted, im not saying im an awesome player, i die ALOT. but usually i am the top sniper, or right behind on the server. But my shot timing IS very good. THis video in my opinion was pretty much bs, they were all avg shots for a day-to-day sniper.

I'll put together a video of some trickier shots that i perform on a daily basis. Hopefully i can show off some chopper take-downs, passing boad/car shots, and sidescrolling bunny-hopping troops....
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6663
Hold on, Citizen One is female?

Fap, fap, fap..

Give me a minute here, oh what the hey.. thirty seconds..  fap, fap, fap.

*cough*

Ahem, I may get around to a vid.. not bothered downloading fraps.. not used it in ages. Does it still seriously kill the framerate ingame?
irok100
+114|6661
yeah... fraps still does kill framerate.... its best to knock down the graphics a notch... or lower revolution. If u wanna make a movie. Gameplay is gereally sacrificed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard