RGB|Apocalypse
+1|6769
Ok, I searched, so don't go 'OMGWTFBBQ search noob!' on me.

Wow my first complain thread too because this is one aspect of BF2 that really makes me wanna scream despite the TONS of bugs that makes this game sucks..

Whats wrong with this system... I killed an enemy engineer who was laying AT Mines and my friendly teammate promptly drives over the AT Mines...

'You have been punished for a teamkill!!!!!' =.=

Hello? This was post 1.2 which removed friendly kills on AT mines. And I wasn't even a engineer... WTF is wrong with people who plays this game?... Brainless idiots who PG DOWN at EVERY chance they have...

Last nite, I was rolling along fine in my APC as an Engineer when I spotted a friendly APC engaging the enemy (he was down to 20% health). So I move forward to try to fix him up.. God knows why he went into berserk mode and back up his APC at FULL SPEED into me which prompt exploded...

'You have been punished for a teamkill!!!!!' =.=

WTF... well done Dice/EA... GG! This game sucks donkey balls. In fact, I think programmers at Dice uses their broken left nut to fix their right nut...

And to think I had hopes for this game to replace my clan's aging beloved W:ET.. Long live ET!!

/rant_end
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6645|Westminster, California
I have punish set on right mouse click so I don't have to reach for the page down button.
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney

yerded wrote:

I have punish set on right mouse click so I don't have to reach for the page down button.
ROFL .......
PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds

yerded wrote:

lol
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia

yerded wrote:

lol, you a$$
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6778|Canada, Ont
I am tired of people punishing me in game so now everyone is Scum who I don't know, any 'nobody' who TKs me gets the Punish, I don't care for what reasopn. People are stupid, its a fact, and people are greedy and selfish. I try SO hard not to Team Kills... I am trying to get a TK Per Round of .33 it was at .36 and now its .38 meaning im going in the wrong direction. This is because people think tanks don't kill people.

Anyway...Stop trying to help people...theres no point, gets your 1000 heals/25 in a round, then fuck'm ... Repair Arty/Commander, so you don't get run over. Throw Resupply Bags anywhere, someones bound to find them.
RGB|Apocalypse
+1|6769

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

I am tired of people punishing me in game so now everyone is Scum who I don't know, any 'nobody' who TKs me gets the Punish, I don't care for what reasopn. People are stupid, its a fact, and people are greedy and selfish. I try SO hard not to Team Kills... I am trying to get a TK Per Round of .33 it was at .36 and now its .38 meaning im going in the wrong direction. This is because people think tanks don't kill people.

Anyway...Stop trying to help people...theres no point, gets your 1000 heals/25 in a round, then fuck'm ... Repair Arty/Commander, so you don't get run over. Throw Resupply Bags anywhere, someones bound to find them.
Wow, I guess you're the representative then! I guess that's why this game is a noob game. Nobody ever uses their brains.. just mindless whoring of points...

Oh. I usually dun punish. But just for you, I'd make that exception!
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6745|IL

RGB|Apocalypse wrote:

WTF... well done Dice/EA... GG! This game sucks donkey balls. In fact, I think programmers at Dice uses their broken left nut to fix their right nut...

/rant_end
LMAO.  Reminds me of a song

you put your left nut in, you take your left nut out, you put your left nut in and shake your dicky about.
mporlier
+42|6648|Montreal, Canada

yerded wrote:

My God you are ridiculus :-) I use my foot pedal from a flight simulator.

Left = prone
Right = punish

Last edited by mporlier (2006-03-31 08:06:47)

CC-Marley
+407|6837

yerded wrote:

HEHE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard