Nohurrie32
+3|6712
Playing on warlord, did not get the server name, but can later. twice I was killed while being alive. It clearly showed that I was killed by (insert name here)  but I WAS STILL ALIVE. No one even near me no one shooting at me I was all alone sniping the first time the second while crawling on the road side.

Any one else been killed while still alive????
jimbo21
+11|6691
no but, i joined a room once and was making my way to the action and seen i had killed (insert name here). funny thing is i didn't even have the chance to do anything yet. happened 2 times so far. so i chalked them up as freebies! (wonder if it was you?) lol
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6677|Upstate NY
I had that happen too. The script where it says who you were killed by or who you killed said I was killed by someone. I clearly wasn't dead and in fact wasn't even being shot at. I looked at the scoreboard and it didn't show an extra death.  It was a while ago but I remember it was on a Warlord/Ghost Town server for sure.
Souljah
+42|6707
havent had that but i had one instance where i killed someone then right below that text said he teamkilled. so it looke liked

souljah m4 whatever
whatever [teamkills]

the guy was like wtf? i didnt teamkill no one lol
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6833|South Cybertown, Texas
Had it happen to me last night on Warlord, however it didn't add a death to my count.
BobbyFisher
+0|6791
It also happened to me (quite a few times (5 games or so)). It was saying non stop
"Some commander name"[Artillery]BobbyFisher every 5 seconds and I was playing with a few friends and they saw it as well and yet i wasn't dead. Anyway, a commander cannot call an artillery strike every 5 seconds. It also didn't affect my death count.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6702|USA
I had a friend run into my claymore but it said I killed him with the M-444 or whatever the pistol is.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6665|Gold Coast, Australia
I have!!!!!!!!!

I was flying a jet in wake island, and it said i was killed by the commander 5 times in a row, and i wasnt dead, i didnt loose any health, i wasnt even in combat, i was at 500 feet, and like 2km from the battle.
jaktar
+10|6629
I have, and I have a screenshot of it as well.  Oddly enough it was also on Warlord.  Clearly I'm still alive.

https://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=21460
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6667|UK
The only thing similar to this is when this has appeard in the top left of the screen in green writing. I know that other poeple can see it becaue my clan mates were like wtf?

'Artillery liquidat0r'
'Teamkills liquidat0r'

It comes up un-accompanied and in green text
wtf?
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6716
Sometimes when I join a server a message pops up saying "dh124289 has initiated a kick vote against so-and-so"

When I've hardly had time to spawn and get my bearings. Weird.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6620|Nottingham, UK
Had the kill message (legit looking)
and
The Green writing one
On numerous occasions, not just on Warlord.

It's one of those tests of wits late at night when you really should have been in bed already.
'what? I died? did I doze off? how did I respawn out here? I'm squad leader'

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-04-23 07:14:12)

jaktar
+10|6629

dh124289 wrote:

Sometimes when I join a server a message pops up saying "dh124289 has initiated a kick vote against so-and-so"

When I've hardly had time to spawn and get my bearings. Weird.
I think this is a bug that's been reported for a while now.  If a votekick was initiated just as someone connects, subsequent people who connect to the server will also unwillingly initiate votekicks.  I've seen it happen a few times, but it's hard to know who is and is not initiating them unless it's yourself
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6665|Gold Coast, Australia
I have some screenshots too..
I have soo many that ill just copy the lists into 1 pic.
https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4638/screen0303bk.jpg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6849|Nårvei

[Teamkills] Varegg

Had that twice in a round on Warlord, just the green - didn`t say i was killed by anyone ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Bernadictus
+1,055|6776

I had also killed someone while blowing up the Commander Assets with C4, it said Bernadictus [Arti.] Person X.

Very weird, but hey! a kill is a kill!
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6666|Pittsburgh, PA
I have had multiple [teamkills] on Warlord when I have not fired a single shot...the common thread here seems to be Warlord...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard