flyingsquirrel3
+8|6621
well on EA they say you can only get SOME of the 2nd tier weapons with basic BF2, here you guys say you need SF for ALL the 2nd tier weapons (wiki). And i heard from some guys theres only the f2000 and the mg36 i cant have with basic bf2. And in BFHQ in the game, it shows ALL the 2nd tier weapon as unlockable weapon, but surprise! the f2000 is replaced by flash, but i still see some f2000's around. And each time i took a gear with a f2000 in it, there was some flashs.
so here are my questions:
1. WHO do i believe and wich unlocks can i get with stock BF2 ONLY?
2. If i can unlock the flash in basic BF2, do i get the f2000 at the same time?
3. If i can unlock some 2nd tier weapons, how come they were'nt in my unlocks possibilities when i got my last unlock choice? Do i need ALL 1st tier to get those?

Thanks in advance.
Flyingsquirrel
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6638

flyingsquirrel3 wrote:

well on EA they say you can only get SOME of the 2nd tier weapons with basic BF2, here you guys say you need SF for ALL the 2nd tier weapons (wiki). And i heard from some guys theres only the f2000 and the mg36 i cant have with basic bf2. And in BFHQ in the game, it shows ALL the 2nd tier weapon as unlockable weapon, but surprise! the f2000 is replaced by flash, but i still see some f2000's around. And each time i took a gear with a f2000 in it, there was some flashs.
so here are my questions:
3. If i can unlock some 2nd tier weapons, how come they were'nt in my unlocks possibilities when i got my last unlock choice? Do i need ALL 1st tier to get those?

Thanks in advance.
Flyingsquirrel
I wanna know the same thing nice to meet a fellow squirrel
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6650|Derby, England

flyingsquirrel3 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Flyingsquirrel
1. With normal Bf2 you can only get BF2 and EU unlocks If you have EU installed
2. you can't unlock flash or f2000 in normal BF2 you will need SF2 for that
3. Sorry bro I don't think I understud your question :-( can u repost it pls.
when you unlock weapon, the weapon you unlocked will have little arrows faceing each other flashing, rest of them will still have lock on them untill you unlock them, if you click that arrow it will give you your unlock if thats what the question number 3 was sorry didednt get that one

Peace Boris
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6621
you are the 2nd squirrel i meet (but i dont remember the other's name). And those things are so confusing i dont think we're the only ones who want to know that.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6650|Derby, England

flyingsquirrel3 wrote:

you are the 2nd squirrel i meet (but i dont remember the other's name). And those things are so confusing i dont think we're the only ones who want to know that.
to cut long chace if you want f2000 and flash nade which u get with f2000 u will need2 buy sf houpe that answears your question bit better Peace Boris
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6621
k thx, the question 3 is: When i get promoted to a higher rank, i get an unlock. Then you go in BFHQ and choose the gun you want to unlock, but in my unlockable weapons choices, i only had the 1st tier weapons i didnt already had unlocked. And my question was: do i need to have all the 1st tier weapons unlocked to get the 2nd tier ones? but now with you answer i know i cant get any 2nd tier
Peter-Old
+0|6616
I would like to add question here too - I have both sniper unlocks: M95 and L96A1. For some strange reason in SF maps I can switch only between basic sniper rifle and M95. There is no L96A1 as choice, but in main game maps (BF2 maps) there is also L96A1 as one of choices.  But after all L96A1 is SF unlock?!?!
Is this bug or what? Why I can't take L96A1 in SF maps?
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine

Peter wrote:

I would like to add question here too - I have both sniper unlocks: M95 and L96A1. For some strange reason in SF maps I can switch only between basic sniper rifle and M95. There is no L96A1 as choice, but in main game maps (BF2 maps) there is also L96A1 as one of choices.  But after all L96A1 is SF unlock?!?!
It's not a bug. You cannot use unlocked SF weapons in SF. Stupid, isn't it?

You must have the tier 1 unlock before you can get the tier 2 unlock. For example, you have to unlock the G36C before the SCAR-L.

badhq wrote:

There are no EU unlocks. The L96A1 and P90 are SF unlocks, and you must have SF to get them.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6734|Riva, MD

CrazeD wrote:

Peter wrote:

It's not a bug. You cannot use unlocked SF weapons in SF. Stupid, isn't it?

You must have the tier 1 unlock before you can get the tier 2 unlock. For example, you have to unlock the G36C before the SCAR-L.

badhq wrote:

There are no EU unlocks. The L96A1 and P90 are SF unlocks, and you must have SF to get them.
The fact that you can't use SF unlocks in SF is a good thing.  It makes it so your tier one unlocks still have considerable use.  I would never have gone back to the L85 in vanilla, but I still get to use a pretty good unlock when i'm playing SF.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6638
I read somthing that if a friend has bfsf he can log on your name and unlock all my prior unlocks then i can go back on my bf and play with them is that true?
Username II
+3|6651

badhq wrote:

2. you can't unlock flash or f2000 in normal BF2 you will need SF2 for that
I'm pretty positive I've been offered SF weapons before like Scar-l. I also have been offered flashbangs multiple times, I don't know what happens if you pick it. I thought about getting it last promotion, well surprise, it wasn't offered.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6654|USA
u can unlock em all i did it with only bf2 and u get both flash and f2000 guys i did it i know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard