Defiance
+438|6672

Tushers wrote:

my dad took a drunk class buthe failed hes still a drinker but that makes him funny as hell and know that i have my lisence now he can't get in trouble.......This has nothing to do with the subject does it........
No and that's an easy way to get yourself banned.

Recently I've been in armor alot, mainly because I need time as an engineer though.

I don't have a whorish problem though. Whenever I hop out I search for an assault/sniper kit.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6723|Indianapolis, IN
I was a tank whore.  Then I saw the light and became a medic/support whore, but temptation came and I gave in and am back to sin.  But hey, I like 50 pts a round in a tank (now) than the 25 pts per round when I was medic or support whore.

Maybe being kicked for being in a tank today (not using a pistol, knife, or c4) was the final message that I should become a real solider and go to the ground.

Alas, do they have any meetings in the midwest, USA for tank whores?
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6723|Eastern PA
You know you want to climb back in...you can't resist. Sure you might say "Those days are over" and "I'm on a new path in life", but you're just fooling yourselves. The sound as the shell leaves the turret, the pleasing ring as it slams into another vehicle, the sight of bodies flying through the (digital) air as you land the perfect shot...it will always be there, gnawing at you, weighing you down as you run from flag to flag.

Hmm...maybe I'll just jump into this tank to get to the next flag...I'll need more protection than the Vodnik can provide...it'll be just a short ride to the Suburbs.

Don't worry. I'm your friendly neighborhood engineer that'll keep you rolling to the end of the round...just another flag baby...what harm can it do?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6653|Spokane, Washington

The urge of jumping infront of a tank to revive someone is still in my blood.........ive been medic free for 2 weeks.....must.......hold....back......shockpaddles.....
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6705
Um can someone direct me to the Deaths Anon please im addicted and i need help stopping
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

Um can someone direct me to the Deaths Anon please im addicted and i need help stopping
They meet in 1d, the room with the purple heart on the door.  Be warned, on tuesday they have a claymore by the door.

KJ
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

WOOT!! More tanks for me!!!!!!
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6705

Kung Jew wrote:

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

They meet in 1d, the room with the purple heart on the door.  Be warned, on tuesday they have a claymore by the door.

KJ
Thanks Kung Jew should of guessed by the bodies on the ground ill take the window on tuesdays and mabye sit in on a TWA and get some tips lol or even AWA and learn how to fly whilst im there
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
yes my fellow soldiers i finally got the medal i was looking for well not exactly yet but i completed 100 hours as commander no more commander time for me. it is time for me to go and own some noobs again. its over for yall bitch asses, here i come tank. ive held back but fuck it im good at it. i think ill hold of of karkand and keep on playing on insomia sharqui still though. but yes let me hear your problems and we are all here to support you. yes there are meetings in the midwest, i stay in kansas and well the members suck because i want to jump back in armor already.
[R.D]ProblemsSolver
+0|6717
Hey guppy, whenever you get a chance get in helo with me, either as gunner or pilot i dont care. WIll own USMC.
ShowMeKiller
+0|6758|Missouri
So if you are not tank whoring, what kinda whoring are you doing now?
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6635|England

MRmajpayne wrote:

guppy99_00 wrote:

well yes you are right but i think i came up with a worst case now......... i think i dont want to say it but i think i am a P     K  M   WHORE there i said it. i am a PKM whore. its in the early stages but im afraid it will become something worst. lord help me in this case. i dont want to become an evil man again.
I too am becoming a P_K_M whore Whew got that off my chest. Can't seem to play any other kit with any effectiveness anymore. Please Help!!!

guppy99_00 wrote:

well yes you are right but i think i came up with a worst case now......... i think i dont want to say it but i think i am a P     K  M   WHORE there i said it. i am a PKM whore. its in the early stages but im afraid it will become something worst. lord help me in this case. i dont want to become an evil man again.
I just love Knifing ppl like you.
Chickenpuppy
+-2|6607
I'm a n00b whore, I just can't stop killing n00bs.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
im always there man but the chopper always has life fifty people running towards it though. but ill try and get in with you i know we have flown together and then we got in the same squad and started capturing all the flags in there. but yeah ill keep my eye out for you man
BigWhompaOne
+10|6781
I say Whore all you like until the expert badge comes along. After that you havta let it go. If you keep it up after the expert badge, well then..........I hate to say it but your a Junkie. Not just a junkie but worse, your a JUNKIE WHORE! at the moment I cant think of anything worse.
dankassasin42o
+68|6680|Reefersyde, CA

Chef wrote:

how much you charge???????
do you swollow?
sorry i only whore myself to women

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard