masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6726|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
How to get the expert bagde, if the damn patches weren't released I could jump and trow some C4. But has anyone a idea, tip for me to get that thing.

Don't fuck about the fact that I need to use the search button!!!!!!!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6641|Derby, England

masterHouse wrote:

How to get the expert bagde, if the damn patches weren't released I could jump and trow some C4. But has anyone a idea, tip for me to get that thing.

You need2 use the serch Button

joking bro Im collecting My experts Now and Easy way to get them Kills I tought is By strapin C4 on car and going city maps Only Pref 64 slot Server with about 30 people in u I maniged to get 37 C4 killes never got the award ( I think you need 40 kills ) thats the only way i can think of getin that award maby sumone ells can give u Better Tips peace Boris
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia

badhq wrote:

masterHouse wrote:

You need2 use the serch Button

joking bro Im collecting My experts Now and Easy way to get them Kills I tought is By strapin C4 on car and going city maps Only Pref 64 slot Server with about 30 people in u I maniged to get 37 C4 killes never got the award ( I think you need 40 kills ) thats the only way i can think of getin that award maby sumone ells can give u Better Tips peace Boris
Spot on. Get onto a big map with few people on it, mornings are usually a good time, depending on where you're based. Load your Vodnik/Hummer up and make it look like an Iraqi taxi, then plough it into the oppositions tanks/apcs. Hell, if you see someone running on the road, take him out while you have the chance. 37 is a tough ask, but its doable.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6721|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
go on Kubra dam as MEC and jihad jeep all the incoming tanks with your FAV worked for me

Last edited by [DEI]Bart (2006-03-30 23:28:15)

nhl2337
+0|6752
use some claymores.......
DSRTurtle
+56|6694
Claymores in Warlord, Sharqi, or Karkand.  You need a support guy to give you lots of ammo bags.  A medic can help too.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6779|Canada, Ont
You - Sniper
Friend - Support

Map - Sharqi Penninsula 64 Player
Flag - TV Station

Weapon - Claymores

Location - Top of Ladder at Flag
             - Top of Stairs At 1st Floor

This has been done with a little luck but its the most effortless way to do it. Before they re-patched it you could drop down 5 Claymores and It was really easy.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6719|austria
i did it on a 40 player server with 300 tickets!
sniper/ karkand/ hotel/ claymores @every entrance!
DONT kill anyone with a gun stay focused on ur explosive kills!

as the hotelflags was gone i went on engie, walked to US main and planted 1 tankmine on every vehiclespawn! (they will explode when someone starts to drive!)

last kills where a c4 flagdefend!

i give the guys above me right, expert explosive was MUCH easier before patch.....
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6726|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Thx mates

I think that I use the way of TeK||drake666. But then only claymores
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6658
as you can see from my stats, i dont have expert explosives, because i didnt have the required global kills, however i do have vet explosives, and i got mine jihad jeeping in kark. I thought that it would be really hard getting the badge, since i hear all this talk of OmFg HELp meH wih t thhe badgew!!1! but i wanted vet explosives, too add to my goal of all vet badges. Amazingly, i got my basic and vet explosives in the same round. my advice for jihad jeeping is not to go for tanks apc's, and other armored vehicles. my advice is to go for people. its basic human nature to want to have a sense of belonging, so people, even in games, usually travel in groups. bingo. instead of the measly 1, or if you are lucky, 2 kills from a tank, you could get 2, 3, even 6 (yes i did get six with one jeep) kills when going for infantry. If you want to go for infantry, then you need to think about the C4 placement. the targets arent always going to be directly infront of you, so the most effective way is to stick 3 on the front fender, then the remaining 2 on the sides of the car. this increases the blast radius to kill the people who tried to run out of the way.

And that children, is how i got my vet explosives
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6645|Wigan. Manchester. England.
if ur driving in a car and have C4 attached how can u set it off?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6645|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I can't even get basic explosives HELP!!!!! PLEASE
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6749|England
have the trigger selected before you get in the car, when you are jumping out of the car just press the trigger asap.
If you are ramming another vehicle just crash into it, no need to jump out and detonate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard