Kontrolfreq
+50|6611|Cambridge UK

-fe.lep- wrote:

Kontrolfreq wrote:

OMFG, THOSE DAMN GUNS -
Yes because claymores are actually listed as guns on the stats page. I guessed I must of missed that...............................
WTF? Read the rest of the sentence newbie.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
fe.lep, you are not playing the game right, you're letting the game play you..use a freaking engineer with some buddies.. it works .. I've done it many times. Personally I think EA should give points to the Engy for wrenching up clays/mines. I've taken the TV and Palace with Engy, Medic and Support... the sniper aint shit with his wimpy pistol against a Jack, G36E and a PKM, just us 3 we took out a couple brutes and snipers that kept spawning at the palace like retards running a race backwards.
rgraze
+6|6679
I've played alot and haven't found the clays to be a factor.  If they're holed up in a room just tossin a few nades kill the enemy and over run the flag.  I use the clay for defense. It is a defensive weapon.  Its part of the game. Its just that someone always finds a weapon to bitch about and has EA change the weapon.  Tubes, I used them, part of the game.  I got killed alot by them, part of the game.  I seem to have a GPS up my rear with a target on my head when it comes to arty.  Oh well, its part of the game.   Ya can't beat em join em. Do you think at some point no one will have a weapon to bitch about? If its not one thing its another.
-fe.lep-
+8|6710

bingobones wrote:

fe.lep it seems the only post u have not responded too is my post about ur ammo bag statpadding......
As its not related to the topic and quite honestly childish in its approach I ignored it. Im not here to get into a flame war with idiots or discuss unrelated topics.

You followed it up with

"NO...the claymore needs no adjusting! no-one agrees with you ok so shut up now - statpadder"
just to confirm my assumption.

My stats just mean I put down more ammo than you, Report them to E.A. if u wish. I will still be here with the same stats next week.

Anyway, Work done for the day, Enjoy the topic.

lep

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-30 06:48:36)

imdead
Death StatPadder
While you two are bickering, won't you read the other posts and you'll find how to rid you fear of claymores.
bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK

-fe.lep- wrote:

bingobones wrote:

fe.lep it seems the only post u have not responded too is my post about ur ammo bag statpadding......
As its not related to the topic and quite honestly childish in its approach I ignored it. Im not here to get into a flame war with idiots or discuss unrelated topics.

You followed it up with

"NO...the claymore needs no adjusting! no-one agrees with you ok so shut up now - statpadder"
just to confirm my assumption.

My stats just mean I put down more ammo than you, Report them to E.A. if u wish. I will still be here with the same stats next week.

Anyway, Work done for the day, Enjoy the topic.

lep
put down more ammo than me?? ask the other soldiers on these forums - 29 ammo points per hour~?!!! for 89 hours???? u must be having a laugh - cant u even admit u statpadded with all those ammo bags...noob

Last edited by bingobones (2006-03-30 06:53:12)

imdead
Death StatPadder
OKay this is going nowhere.
WaRgAsM
+1|6625

imdead wrote:

OKay this is going nowhere.
I think hes got some VERY valid points, The Claymores are destroying SF. They need to fix this
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6653
i have never heard so much crap in these bf2 forums. why dont we go and ban guns as well because so many people get killed by them, without claymores snipers would be dieing a hell of a lot more, its the snipers only defence from ppl sneaking up on them. I agree to anybody who flames that post because people who right crap like that are N00bs and loosers who just dont like getting killed.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6701|Howell, Mi USA
By the time noobs are done bitching about every weapon in the game we will all be running around with foam bats like in anger management. Then those will get nerfed and well all be reduced to bitch slapping.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK

Cbass wrote:

By the time noobs are done bitching about every weapon in the game we will all be running around with foam bats like in anger management. Then those will get nerfed and well all be reduced to bitch slapping.
LMAO..
mporlier
+42|6647|Montreal, Canada
The only valid solution to claymore whores is to allow frendly fire on them. I use claymore quite a lot even if I do not get a lot of kills out of them. But by allowing frendly fire beleive me I would be very carefull. Very few servers actualy are set that way. Good thing they advertise it otherwise I would be kicked all the time. I hate TK look at my specs.

I wounder why so few servers actualy allow frendly fire? This includes mines as well.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6682|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
suck it up,I dont like the claymores either but I deal with them
You can't make everybody happy,people wanted it so claymores didnt kill teammates and now you're bitching to remove them,jeez what do you people want?
CackNBallz
+45|6750|Toronto, Canada
I don't understand how you're dying so much from claymore especially in Special Forces and especially with an assault kit.  Use your damn grappling hook to get up to the TV Station!  They usually put the claymore at the ladder.

Have medics around to revive you.  And no they won't get blasted by another claymore if they fall back.  Any claymores that are detonated will detonate nearby claymores by the concussive blast.  Try taking out the sniper before he lays another mine.

Another option is to go and cap another flag.  That will increase ticket drain on their side forcing them to come to you.  So defend and rack up some of those "unskillful kills" yourself.  All the flags can't be claymored.  If they are, then there should be a few easy kills for you as snipers really don't have close quarters combat abilities.

If you have a full squad rushing a flag with two medics in that squad you shouldn't have too much trouble getting it.  One guy is the meat shield that takes it for the team, the medic revives him, and he gets blown again, revive, blown, revive. Meanwhile your other squad members are clearing out the area.  With 3 or 4 guys still alive and the dead ones spawning on he squad leader you should be able to cap the flag within seconds. Then set up camp and return the favour.
Sorrenart
+0|6617
Personally I would like it if claymores were easier to take out. They should decrease the blast radius and the detection radius, making it more for ladders etc.

I also wouldn't mind if they made it so you could shoot the claymores with your gun. Or tell which direction they were primed toward. Currently if you see one you just kinda have to hope that you pick the right side to walk by(or am I just too newb to know how to tell?).
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6640|Florida
I thought engineers could deactivate mines AND claymores. Just make sure you're standing on the right side. Ok, no more whining....
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

What' so hard about taking the first Karkand MEC flag with clays on the stairs or ladder?  Cap with a vehicle.  Or jump on a vehicle and then to the flag.

Warlord TV Station:  Zipline or grapple to the flag.

Warlord Palace:  Nade, smoke, gas first.  Then zipline into the windows.  Quite a few ways to get in besides the doors.
Slink
+17|6704
Hate to say it, but you have facts wrong there.  He has died 65 times while HOLDING claymores, not FROM claymores.  Which means he is a hypocrite because you have to have a claymore out a lot to be killed 65 times with it as your active weapon.  I always place some in Karkand to cover myself at the start of a round, when I snipe, and as you can see in my stats I've only been killed 3 times with it out.  I use them as they were meant to be used, as defensive protection against people wanting to knife my ass.  To have been killed 65 times with claymores out means -fe.lep- must use them offensively.  A good tactic, but you don't do that and then bitch about claymores being overpowered.
...you sure?  If this were true I'd a quite a lot FEWER knife deaths and more defib deaths
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6659
You folks whine too damn much. Snipers need claymores. Tired of getting ass handed to them by them? Be a little more watchful. You pansy.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Slink
+17|6704

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

You folks whine too damn much. Snipers need claymores. Tired of getting ass handed to them by them? Be a little more watchful. You pansy.
Mmm..I kinda agree, BUT I think the AP mines should work like they did it ET.  As in, you step on it and it doesn't blow until you get off.  They DO still make those, right?? 
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6627
Claymores are spiffy if you hate them be a engineer and take out your wrench and remove them not that hard just walk on the side or back of it
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6659
Holly shit! You actually can. Unbelievable. You learn somethin new every day.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

bingobones wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

The flame war will be removed shortly.
This is not a flame war and I doubt if it will be removed as such, you quite simply, as a sniper, want this post removed as it brings up a very valid point.

The claymore needs to be adjusted.
NO...the claymore needs no adjusting! no-one agrees with you ok so shut up now - statpadder
I agree with him and you sir are just an ass. The claymores before were just fine, they could hurt teammates and explosives blew them up. They are now a hugely overabused plague that can ruin many city maps. I remember climbing up some stairs, seeing a claymore, climbing back down, nading it and climbing back up. Now it's "guess I can't go that way now."
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6610|Philadelphia, PA
Ya know, -fe.lep- started this thread to complain that the Claymore is a "cheap" and "skilless" weapon.

But I look at his stats and see that his favorite weapon is the Grenade Launcher, and his favorite vehicle is the Tank.  What other weapons in BF2 are cheaper and skilless than the Tank and Noob-tube?

I can imagin this being the thread title of one of -fe.lep-'s future threads---> "EA, I jumped off the top of a building on a BF2 map, I didn't open my parachute and I hit the ground and died. Take gravity out of BF2 !!!"
7thEs_ChibiKrillin
+3|6670
I agree that claymores need to be changed. What was wrong with them being allowed to be blown up by other explosives? I don't have a problem with them not activating on teammates.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard