GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6780

I'm running out of original topic titles, but I wanted to share two quick tips for both the Chinese and the USMC on Wake.

Chinese:
- Can't figure out how to take out the AA guns without dying? Easy. Steal one of their boats from under the carrier, and pull out just a bit so that you can hit the AA emplacement with the mounted gun. They can't aim that low so you're free to kill them. They'll have to either leave or stay and die. Then you can just pull back in and carrier rape for a bit.

USMC:
- Running out of missles on the Essex AA? Can't last enough to take out planes? Get a supply box right next to the emplacement. It will repair you constantly, but more importantly, resupply you as you shoot. You no longer have to shoot all 8 missles and wait for a reload. You'll constantly have 8 missles at your disposal. It's the only way to fight!

Enjoy!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6664
As if 8 wasn't enough.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Nice one, but be wary of the Chinese tip, some servers will kick/ban you for that stuff as you are using vehicles on an uncap, I know the 'node kicks for it. I know im going to whore it being US now!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK
Aviator guide for wake island:

Take off. Fly to around 500 feet, dive towards the carrier/airfield

deploy bombs

fly right up into the sky to 500-600 dropping flares just incase

Re-arm

Repeat
doxed
+21|6663

Sarrk wrote:

Nice one, but be wary of the Chinese tip, some servers will kick/ban you for that stuff as you are using vehicles on an uncap, I know the 'node kicks for it. I know im going to whore it being US now!
that's why i play on krackhouse. it sucks being spawn raped but if you can't get off the carrier or off the island it's your own damn fault. there's always next round.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6715

Sarrk wrote:

awesome sig, i think the objective of wake is pure clean fun unlike karkand.
dubbs
+105|6649|Lexington, KY
Since there are tips for Wake, here is one for he US.  Create a complete sqaud.  Sqaud Leader fly a Transport Chopper high over the Airfield.  The squad then helos to the flag, if you die, respawn on your Squead Leader.  Most of the Chinese Army is busy at the other side of the island or Beach to actually notice or attack you.  Once the Airfield is taken, all the Chinese rush to it.  Then take the other flags.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6641|Canada
I dont 'GotMex' where can i get some?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

dubbs wrote:

Since there are tips for Wake, here is one for he US.  Create a complete sqaud.  Sqaud Leader fly a Transport Chopper high over the Airfield.  The squad then helos to the flag, if you die, respawn on your Squead Leader.  Most of the Chinese Army is busy at the other side of the island or Beach to actually notice or attack you.  Once the Airfield is taken, all the Chinese rush to it.  Then take the other flags.
Now there's a man who understands.
GotMex?
+193|6780

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

dubbs wrote:

Now there's a man who understands.
Nice tip... I remember posting this technique like 5 months ago. Helicopter spawning is the best technique out there...

Especially once you learn how to travel while falling. I can get anywhere on the map if you are hovering 400+ ft. And then you just open chute 5 ft from ground and Bam, you own.

And you can buy some GotMex at your friendly neighborhood mexico town.
CJjr.
That =KHA= admin
+0|6765
24/7 krackhouse wake is easily the most amazing server on the planet. the admins are amazing, the gameplay is amazing, and the ping is amazing. wow just simply amazing :-)
GotMex?
+193|6780

CJjr. wrote:

24/7 krackhouse wake is easily the most amazing server on the planet. the admins are amazing, the gameplay is amazing, and the ping is amazing. wow just simply amazing :-)
Agreed, but just watch out for That =KHA= Admin, CJjr. or something, that is just not as amazing as the rest of the Kracksters.

Oh wait a second...
CJjr.
That =KHA= admin
+0|6765
lol gotmex? your welcome on our server anytime your also welcome to join us on our teamspeak :-) id love to shoot you some time :-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard