d11fdj
+3|6756|Athens
Ok guys, i have loads of screenshots to prove my point, which i will post from home later.  But these fuckers pissed me off so much, I thought I'd warn you about them.

On Taraba Quarry, EA DE server.

Two of them wanted the MEC Su-34.  Someone else was flying it.  One of them got in a tunguska and tried to shoot it down (his own team).  Finally the bomber crashed.  THey teamkilled a couple of times.  I was commander so I was just watching them sit around the base doing nothing but teamkilling throughout the WHOLE round.  The funny thing was, other people were kicked for teamkilling and negative scores, but they weren't. 

Round 2:  I spawn first and get in the bomber.  Predictably enough, they stand in front of the plane.  So i switch to the 2nd seat in the bomber, one of them gets in the plane and crashes it on purpose.  I gave up after that, and just took screenshots.

Fuckers.  And i was wearing my bf2s tag, so i couldn't teamkill the shit out of them.
PheloniusRM
+8|6705|Mission Viejo, CA
It shouldnt surprise you. Some people care so much about stat padding that they are willing to go to this extent. I was on the "hell is loose" server. I ran to the chopper at the dam. Another guy was running too, and when I entered the vehicle I was gunner. He immediately asked me to leave in squad voip. I didnt leave. He then flew us into the sniper crane at the south base and then kicked me from the =HiL= squad. Some people are assholes and you just have to work around them to make sure you have a good time.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6830|St. Louis, MO
Crap like that is why I usually play late at night.Not as many kids and Tking retards.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
nah, they are on all hours of the day..unfortunately.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653
The smacktards that play special forces are much worse. You might say that they are.... special.
Souljah
+42|6674

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Crap like that is why I usually play late at night.Not as many kids and Tking retards.
lol so true....so true
d11fdj
+3|6756|Athens
Guys, I've played enough to see all kinds of teamkilling smacktards.  And even worse are the fucks that stand in front of your plane/tank etc.   BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN someone go get a tunguska TO SHOOT YOU  DOWN!!!! 

So if you ever see the HOL clan in battle, make sure you remember them.  Screenshots coming up later.
imdead
Death StatPadder

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

The smacktards that play special forces are much worse. You might say that they are.... special.
Actually you're wrong... some good players play SF and Euro, in hopes to get away from the smacktards that can't afford those addons because thier moms wont give them enough allowance. But you still have the helo whores on Ghost I agree. If you want to be realistic, you have idiots everywhere.
d11fdj
+3|6756|Athens
I'd play SF much more if i didn't have lag on my machine.   SF is better because it's more balanced, therefore less people wanting the choppers.  No planes.  Lots of difficult buildings, lots of AA.   

But most importantly for me, if you spawn at the chopper point, you don't have a long distance to travel to get into the midst of the battle.  On bf2vanilla, you're often faced with a long walk.... 

And i find that SF is better for teamwork, therefore the tkillers/smacktards generally avoid it.
imdead
Death StatPadder
so true d11fdj, the lag is getting better, but mostly I've found out its my crappy puter. And depends on where the server is located. And who is joining, if you have a server in Chicago and have 6 UK people join, you're screwed. Actually I see a trend on the original BF2 getting worse myself with the lag.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6750|Malaga, EspaƱa
when i,m gunner i just paste a C4 on its nose so in case if the pilot is doing stupid by forcing me out of the map boundaries i just take him with me by bailing out and pressing the button. i dont mind the Punishment...but its not his fucking chopper
Psycho.HuF
+-4|6610|S.Elgin
The clan i paly with bans all people who stand in front of jets permanently. They dont put up with this crap. *=SAS=* Clan freakign rocks. Over 200 people strong and there all really nice, cool people who are willing to help.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

imdead wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Actually you're wrong... some good players play SF and Euro, in hopes to get away from the smacktards that can't afford those addons because thier moms wont give them enough allowance. But you still have the helo whores on Ghost I agree. If you want to be realistic, you have idiots everywhere.
I suppose it's just my personal experience then. Just about everytime I've tried to play SF I've encountered them. I even got tk'ed for the fucking transport chopper when I was playing that damn game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard