FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6685
this is for all the teenagers and kids. me in currently a navy cadet and am going to join once im 18 but i dont know either navy or marines
iceman785
+93|6668|Alaska, mother fucker.
Hell ya, Im either joining up with the Navy or Air Force as a pilot, HOORAH!!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6639
join the army if you wanna have fun
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
Going to USAFA.

(Iceman, remember, in the Air Force only officers are pilots.)

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2006-03-29 21:25:56)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|NÃ¥rvei

Been there, done that :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
KtotheIMMY
+513|6759

Varegg wrote:

Been there, done that :-)
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6706|Sweden
Like a normal basic training like everybody else when im 19.. Maybe
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6600
USAF spec ops!
paratrooper307
Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't
+24|6726|Fort Bragg, NC
if you want to have fun join the airforce. if you want to work join the army. if you want to die join the marines. if you have questions about your Sexuallity join the navy.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6788|Jupiter
When i am 18 im moving to canada! a? , this goverment is way to curropt... im gonna create a "Free energy" machine and move to canada, cause the US government will take it away if you use one in the states !

Im currently working with magnets spinning, this creates a magnetic field which can be turned into electricity (this is my hypotosis ), im only 15
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6630

iceman785 wrote:

Hell ya, Im either joining up with the Navy or Air Force as a pilot, HOORAH!!
Yeah join the crowd, I spent 3 years tring to get myself into a 15/E 3years and almost didnt make it! Now I'm at KEDW an fly maybe 3 times a week. Drop a LUGB or engage an ARAAM maybe 1 time a month! Being a pilot is not that fun at times!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
1stLt.MikeUSAF, did you go ROTC or USAFA?  I think you stated that before, but I cannot remember.
How was pilot training?
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6630

RAIMIUS wrote:

1stLt.MikeUSAF, did you go ROTC or USAFA?  I think you stated that before, but I cannot remember.
How was pilot training?
Both, Not bad not bad, I've been training for the F/A-22 like none other. But, I cant wait for the new bird!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
Which did you switch out of/to and why?
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6685

paratrooper307 wrote:

if you want to have fun join the airforce. if you want to work join the army. if you want to die join the marines. if you have questions about your Sexuallity join the navy.
you have no clue the navy isnt a pussy as it looks, yea i know something i the navy are pretty lame but bascially your calling Navy SEALS fagets cause there are all basically a sailor one way or another they all went to boot camp and A-school and learned everything every other sailor did
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

Our Navy is a piece of shit. We sank one of our own boats late last year. Turned it into a dive wreck but a storm last week broke it apart so now it's unsafe for diving. That is a sure sign of a piece-of-shit navy, we have ships that are too crappy to be wrecks.

My mate's in the army, officer training. He's having a lot of fun at the moment throwing grenades and firing LMGs

I suppose with the New Zealand army, joining is not really that much of an exciting thing. Our armed forces arn't exactly the highest priority thing on the government's list. I suppose we're not going to be invaded any time soon anyway. Still, I think that having a month or so 'introduction' to armed forces - get a bit of basic training in and fire powerful guns, (the NZ army uses Steyr rifles at the moment - the 'Bullpup' guns from CS, which is a good change from what they were using not too long ago - M16s left over from Vietnam.)

It would be fun, but as a career? No way. If I was in the US, possibly, but the NZ army can only lead you so many places... what they are I can't even think of right now.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6706|Sweden
Man, sign up for the UN peace keeping force and you'll see the world. You dont have to join the USMC for that. Unless, does NZ have a UN force.. Sweden does i think... Confirm?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
I'll be in Navy Junior ROTC in high school next year.  I might join the army when I turn 18.  I'm smart but my grades don't prove it so it's pretty much the only good paying job I can get.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

When i am 18 im moving to canada! a? , this goverment is way to curropt... im gonna create a "Free energy" machine and move to canada, cause the US government will take it away if you use one in the states !

Im currently working with magnets spinning, this creates a magnetic field which can be turned into electricity (this is my hypotosis ), im only 15
yes but sorry to ruin your theory, your magnets will defect over a period of time and turned into normal iron sry to ruin ur dream lol.

im gonna join the RAAF when im 18 coz i pwn in jet lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6670|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Tried to join the Marines as an officer but my back got all messed up due to a drunk driver rear ending me.
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6630

RAIMIUS wrote:

Which did you switch out of/to and why?
I'm being swicthed from the F-15C to the F/A-22
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
I meant USAFA and ROTC.  I kind of figured you would take a F/A-22 over a F-15C.
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6630

RAIMIUS wrote:

I meant USAFA and ROTC.  I kind of figured you would take a F/A-22 over a F-15C.
O sorry, I misunderstood, I went to both. I started in JROTC , then took ROTC in High School then, went to the the AFA.  The ROTC program pays for your College, it was a real help!

Last edited by 1stLt.MikeUSAF (2006-04-02 18:34:48)

Xylia
+10|6599|Norway

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Man, sign up for the UN peace keeping force and you'll see the world. You dont have to join the USMC for that. Unless, does NZ have a UN force.. Sweden does i think... Confirm?
Yes, both Sweden and Norway.
I'm joining in, spesial forces.

http://www.marinejeger.no/marinejeger/index.html
(norwegian, but there are pics and movies.. The site is a bit unofficial, made by the marines.)

http://www.mil.no/haren/hjk/start/
(norwegian)

http://www.mil.no/languages/english/start/
In English!
But nothing interesting..
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6678|Stillwater, Ok
Im enlisted in the Air Force as a senior airmen right now. I will be sewing on staff in a little over a year. But im working on my Private Pilots Liscence and i went Air National Gaurd with the 138th Fighter Wing or the 120th Fighter Sqaudron for whoever knows who we are.  I'm a 2w151 right now working on my 7 level and i've been in for a little over 2.5 years.  Pays for almost all my college and is definately not a bad way to get through. I love it at times but fuck i hate chem gear.  I'm working on flying the F-16C block 42's.  I hate the AFOQT though that thing is a mother fucker. Im still studying for it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard