Junior_Mud
+1|6675|Concord, CA
Is it possible for people to turn off the trees n' shrubs? if so do I look like an idiot who is laying in the middle of a field/hill with my ass exposed?

that sux if so.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6640|Derby, England

Junior_Mud wrote:

Is it possible for people to turn off the trees n' shrubs? if so do I look like an idiot who is laying in the middle of a field/hill with my ass exposed?

that sux if so.
Nope as that would be Editing EA files For online gaming so unless you hacking That is Not Possible and if sumone is hacking removing trees is least of your problems Peace bro Boris
CackNBallz
+45|6751|Toronto, Canada
Trees and bushes/shrubs are rendered for everyone.  Grass however is a different story as people with low-end computers will be forced to have low settings.  These low settings do not render grass so to these players, you are just lying there in the open.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6687|Broadlands, VA

CackNBallz wrote:

Trees and bushes/shrubs are rendered for everyone.  Grass however is a different story as people with low-end computers will be forced to have low settings.  These low settings do not render grass so to these players, you are just lying there in the open.
Nike Foxtrot Whisky!!!  So, if I'm all snuggled in the long grass with my AT ready to go and some creep with low setting comes along in a tank, I'm just there?  I gotta try this.
dubbs
+105|6640|Lexington, KY
Most people who wnipe lower the settings on their computer.  This allows them to see you better, because their foilage (sp?) is not as sharp.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia
That's a rather good idea. I should try that myself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard