changed
+0|6613
need some help here please...

im desparatley tryin to get my first aid badge but just cant do it..

it says in the list that i need 5 heal points... or 10 and 15hrs medic for veteran

unless im being silly now, on the score screen the heal point is teh one with the white box and red cross..

well i finish regually with 15+ but still no badge and at the moment i have 24hrs as a medic!

what am i doing wrong?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6721|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
that are your TEAM points, including flag capture killdamge assist driver kill assist etc, if you see a meter above someones head and you trow a med pack at him, you'll get a message that you healed somebody (you've got a healing point) that you have to do 5/10 times
007hutchy
+2|6797
Im sorry for this poor question and i know i should search but seen as im here

Are heal points the same as a revive score when trying to get your veteran medic badge ?
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia

007hutchy wrote:

Are heal points the same as a revive score when trying to get your veteran medic badge ?
Absolutely not. Heal points are for healing injured, but not dead yet, teammates. Revive points are entirely different, and are for bringing someone back from the brink.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

007hutchy wrote:

no, when you throw medic packs and somebody used it, you will get a healing point, its something diffrent then a revive point. for these badges you'll need: 5 healings IAR, 10 healings IAR+15 hours, 25 healings IAR+15 hours+750 Healings Global.

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-29 05:46:28)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6718|Gütersloh, Germany
Nope, revive doesn't count towards healing. You have to spam medpacks where players from your team are in firefights. The alley before hotel on Karkand is a good place to put medpacks and get healing points. 5/10 healings are easy. Wait until you try for Expert First Aid. That will be pain in the ass...I think

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard