capt.flam
+2|6682
I'm wondering if anybody has all the awards or is getting close to first star..
do you have any ideas?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6629|Derby, England

capt.flam wrote:

I'm wondering if anybody has all the awards or is getting close to first star..
do you have any ideas?
This Post already been made Bro about All the awards, Ribons and Medals. Peace Boris
capt.flam
+2|6682
I know...
but I can't find it.
and by the way, use grammar please, I xant' understand you.

Last edited by capt.flam (2006-03-29 03:52:46)

Breez
+937|6629|Derby, England

capt.flam wrote:

I know...
but I can't find it.
and by the way, use grammar please, I xant' understand you.
Well As you can't understand me, maby you will have better luck sumone ells helping you. Peace Boris
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
Flam - Check this out.  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19209

I don't believe that anyone has it, as it has only been a couple of days since this thread.  On a side note, I'd venture to say that Boris is ESL and therefore his English might be a bit choppy, cut the guy a bit a slack eh?

Boris - Russian? Your personals state England, but where are you from originally?

KJ
Rev0
+6|6651
Boris is not from England, neither is English his first language and props to him for trying. I could understand him fine and always have done, and this isnt a english lesson so quit with the use grammar crap.

Last edited by Rev0 (2006-03-29 09:22:01)

Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6739
http://bf2s.com/player/41949026/

this man is the closest.

Last edited by Boomer1120 (2006-03-29 09:35:13)

Breez
+937|6629|Derby, England

Kung Jew wrote:

Flam - Check this out.  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19209

I don't believe that anyone has it, as it has only been a couple of days since this thread.  On a side note, I'd venture to say that Boris is ESL and therefore his English might be a bit choppy, cut the guy a bit a slack eh?

Boris - Russian? Your personals state England, but where are you from originally?

KJ
Originaly from Georgia Bro near Russia, Georgian been my first Language,Russian Been my 2end, and English Been my 3rd language. as for my spelling i do try my best but most of the time it's been lazy going overit all. Thenx for stiking Up peace Bro Boris

Rev0 wrote:

Boris is not from England, neither is English his first language and props to him for trying. I could understand him fine and always have done, and this isnt a english lesson so quit with the use grammar crap.
And Thanx to you 2 bro for stikin Up. I did put on Bottom of every post sorry for spelling but... keep forgetin to put that at the bottom. Thanx bro Peac e Boris
Junior_Mud
+1|6664|Concord, CA
Boomer! Holy shit, that guys plays an AVERAGE of 8.5 hrs a day! Fuck me sideways! Thats a full time job!
Rathji
+1|6680
I think Boris does much better with his 3rd language than 50% of this board does with their first.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6803|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Rathji wrote:

I think Boris does much better with his 3rd language than 50% of this board does with their first.
Agreed
Breez
+937|6629|Derby, England

Rathji wrote:

Thanx bro At least i know there are still good people around. Thanx again peace Boris

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Rathji wrote:

Agreed
Thank you to Bro Peace Boris
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640
stalin is from Georgia
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

stalin is from Georgia
lol, stalin was a dick..
What is VERY gay is that the first general will have less overall points than the top ten, leaving the ranking system fucking usless....
Junior_Mud
+1|6664|Concord, CA
maybe in overall points, yes. but in 'skill(badges n such)' no.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard