Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am having a problem setting my Attack 3 joystick up. I went to the in game controls and selected which axis and what I need to fly. Everything is fine except for my pitch up. Even without touching my joystick my plan drifts up into the sky.

I have flown for a long time with mouse and keyboard so I can always use that. But I have a decent enough joystick so I'd like to give it a try for a while.
Ghosty
+3|6688|Leicester,UK
errrm right god long time since ive had to do this.

Go to control Panel (click on it)
find game controllers (click it)
click the properties button
then the setting button
calibrate button (follow that through)
CrazeD
+368|6688|Maine
Maybe it's broken?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659

Heffty wrote:

I am having a problem setting my Attack 3 joystick up. I went to the in game controls and selected which axis and what I need to fly. Everything is fine except for my pitch up. Even without touching my joystick my plan drifts up into the sky.

I have flown for a long time with mouse and keyboard so I can always use that. But I have a decent enough joystick so I'd like to give it a try for a while.
I just bought the same joystick and I got the same problem
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6761

Ghosty wrote:

errrm right god long time since ive had to do this.

Go to control Panel (click on it)
find game controllers (click it)
click the properties button
then the setting button
calibrate button (follow that through)
Did you do what he said? You must calibrate it on your first use in windows (and sometimes after a computer crash). If your joystick is shitty and drifting buy a new one, else if your joystick is quality, and you've calibrated it and your sure your stick is centered, take it back for a replacement.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard