Do you play single player?

Yes, I do actualy...16%16% - 20
No, what a waste of fucking time!43%43% - 54
sometimes, on and off...40%40% - 51
Total: 125
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.
I do, I find it fun, and you can create cool screenshots, if you do play single player, show me your best score, mine is something like 200+.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6697|Central Valley,California
Only sometimes when practiciting something.
KVNY
+25|6648|SoCal
Yeah, somtimes when i feel like unleashing severe and unbeleivable pwnage i'll fire up the ole SP mode.  BTW does anyone know how to get access to the unlocks in SP mode?  i tried the thing with changing the zeroes to 1 or whatever, but it didnt work...

Last edited by KVNY (2006-03-28 20:22:09)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

KVNY wrote:

Yeah, somtimes when i feel like unleashing severe and unbeleivable pwnage i'll fire up the ole SP mode.  BTW does anyone know how to get access to the unlocks in SP mode?  i tried the thing with changing the zeroes to 1 or whatever, but it didnt work...
Click here
khmer
+86|6669|Central California
I would but for some reason I get kicked to the desktop while loading a map, it happens everytime. Don't know what's wrong. Worked fine when I first installed though or when I reinstall. Multiplayer works fine so there's no problem.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.

khmer wrote:

I would but for some reason I get kicked to the desktop while loading a map, it happens everytime. Don't know what's wrong. Worked fine when I first installed though or when I reinstall. Multiplayer works fine so there's no problem.
same thing happens with me. single player just goes straight to the desktop.  anyone know how to fix this?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

Kamikaze17 wrote:

khmer wrote:

same thing happens with me. single player just goes straight to the desktop.  anyone know how to fix this?
I get this sometimes, but as for when it happens, its random, one time it could work, another it thinks "I feel like crashing today". Sorry I dont know what to do.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
Here's what I do.

Go to "*directory*\BF2\mods" and copy the "BF2" folder, then paste it and rename it to something like "unlocks" or something like that.

Now, say you want to use the M95 for the USMC team. Do this:

Extract the "Objects_server.zip" to a folder, then open that folder and go to "kits/US/US_Sniper.con". Open it with NOTEPAD only, not wordpad or any of that crap, use NOTEPAD.

Scroll to the bottom where you'll see this:

Code:

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ussni_m95_barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate gbrif_l96a1
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem USRIF_M24
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem ussni_m95_barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2
Now, change

Code:

to

Code:

ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 0
Save this file to your desktop as "US_Sniper.con" and then copy/paste it into the "kits/US/" folder, and overwrite the exsisting "US_Sniper.con". I say this, because my computer wouldn't let me save over the exsisting file, but copy/pasting worked.

Now zip everything back up and call it "Objects_server.zip" and put it in your mod/unlocks folder.

Now, right click your desktop and go to "new>text document" and then change the name to "run_mod.bat". Now right click it and go to 'Edit'. If you're computer doesn't know what to use, use NOTEPAD.

Now type this:

Code:

@echo off
cd /d "DIRECTORY HERE"
start BF2.exe +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/unlocks
Now, change "cd /d" if you don't use your D: drive to play your BF2 CD. And put your game directory within the quotations where it says DIRECTORY HERE.

Code:

+modPath mods/unlocks
change "unlocks" if you didn't call the mod folder "unlocks".

When you get that done, save the .bat file and then run it, and it should launch your game with the unlocks mod, and now you'll have the M95 on the USMC side.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
i did 150+ with support and a pistol so i could resupply myself
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

CrazeD wrote:

Here's what I do.
Another fellow exploiter of games, I bet you play Halo alot , anyway is it posible, using this method to get special forces only guns in normal BF2? For example, the SCAR-H for USMC? PM me, if you wish.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
Yep, sure is.

Code:

Replace

Code:

With

Code:

ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 0
This will give you the L96A1 for USMC. Use this for any weapon (except EU weapons, haven't figured that out yet).

And yeah, I did play Halo, and I did just about every exploit possible playing with my friend. We skipped parts of levels, got places we shouldn't have, launched the warthogs a mile into the air...pretty fun game, but beating it repeatedly on Legendary within a few hours got very boring.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
Oh wait, I think I misunderstood you. Did you mean SF exclusive weapons, or SF unlocks?

Either way is possible, but I don't know how to do SF exclusive weapons.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.
SF exclusive, SCAR-H, I tried but the game crashed when i ran the mod.
MaddoxM
+4|6605
I would play it more if it wasn't just 8v8.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

Hell yeah, Raping bots is fun!

Clean Sweep + 120 Bot Mod + Carpet Bomber = 90 Kills in 3 Runs

@Maddox, goto totalbf2.com and search through the download section, you can get some pretty cool mods there

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-03-28 22:27:23)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

Sarrk wrote:

Hell yeah, Raping bots is fun!

Clean Sweep + 120 Bot Mod + Carpet Bomber = 90 Kills in 3 Runs
A link please lol
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

Fo' sure, http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/fil … e_id=62993

Have fun

PS: a word of warning, dont try anything higher than 120 bots, unless your computer was custom made by bill gates.
Slickfish
+24|6615
I played single player for 3 weeks while waiting for my net connection to be sorted, and spent the time learning how to control the heli etc.
The style of play is totally different online but the basics of control are the same.
Hence my stats arn't mega but im a ok pilot, there's alot better mind.
Only problem is I got hammered when I first started playing online, improved alot now but will take awhile to save my stats.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

Sarrk wrote:

Fo' sure, http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/fil … e_id=62993

Have fun

PS: a word of warning, dont try anything higher than 120 bots, unless your computer was custom made by bill gates.
LOL I tried 250 bots and it lagged like crazay! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-29 06:18:10)

*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6694|Phoenix Arizona
THIS GAME HAS SINGLE PLAYER??? LOL jk
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

*OL*JoseyWales wrote:

THIS GAME HAS SINGLE PLAYER??? LOL jk
:p
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6753
I just wish you could play on any map size, so I could practice my dogfighting.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6766|Golden, CO
If I wanted to play with brain dead teammates, I'll just hop on a 24/7 Karkand server
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

I use the test weapons mod occasionally. Otherwise when my net connection goes down (remote area...) I'll mess with the bots for a while...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6636|Cumberland, MD, USA
I use SP to practice. Set infantry to insane levels and go to town getting massacred. Jets too. Gotta practice them dang jets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard